Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Hi fats

 

Longtime lurker here and atrl FINALLY completed my registration after 10 days lmao

Hyped for the album that will never come :giraffe:

also @ToniGaga96 loving your posts always :heart2:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

Hi fats

 

Longtime lurker here and atrl FINALLY completed my registration after 10 days lmao

Hyped for the album that will never come :giraffe:

also @ToniGaga96 loving your posts always :heart2:

not your avi though :rip: 

 

scary! 

GH is absolute excellence so happy to see that the people agree. Coming for 100M streams and still PLANTED in Gar’s top 20 

spacer.png

 

The real ones remember in March 2011 when its title was revealed and we all thought it was going to be BTW’s 3rd single

spacer.png

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

not your avi though :rip: 

 

scary! 

what?

 

you don't wanna honor the beginning of her epione era? :ryan3:

No wonder Bloody Mary, Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover and Judas have amazing recurrent streams. These songs are masterpieces. Totally unique, experimental and at the same time pieces of music art. Tasteless GP just wasn't ready for them in 2011

Now where is @Blade?

 

I've been lurking and awaiting March 1 to see all the chaos

 

time the ultimate truthteller

 

:suburban:

44 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I mean that is going on since awhile at this point, great things related to music can still happen with her especially when it comes to content, but when it comes to taking advantage of a momentum and playing the right cards that is another story, from that point of view my expectations are low, I do agree somebody of her caliber deserves an overall better team, especially when it comes to label, the blame can't be put on Bobby that as I often say he's definitely not in charge of certain stuff music related, she's very likely fine with her situation.

 

Good things can still happen of course and I'm sure they will, when they happen let's take them, but without expecting them, at least that's where I am.

 

As for your last point, 'reclaming her force in pop music', I think her career choices of the last 10 years are a solid answer to that.

I don't think she's particularly hungry of reclaiming that status, her overall career has went in a totally different direction in trying to cement herself as multifaced artist and legend in different fields (movies, jazz, ecc), she would have done different choices if that would have been a priority for her.

Not a false word was spoken :gaygacat3:

 

I want to keep my expectations low, but I also love fantasizing about the day she returns to exalt her primordial form.  :gaygacat3:

 

 

1 minute ago, NicoleAMatty said:

To think a week from now we'll be bopping to the lead single

 

:suburban:

Will we?

 

:suburban:

11 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

Hi fats

 

Longtime lurker here and atrl FINALLY completed my registration after 10 days lmao

Hyped for the album that will never come :giraffe:

also @ToniGaga96 loving your posts always :heart2:

FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c 

 

Excuse me ma’am, not to be disrespectful or rude but could you please take post down. That is my sister who was killed by a metra train. And it this post is very disrespectful. Idk who you are or if you even know her but I need you to take this down please.

5 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

Now where is @Blade?

 

I've been lurking and awaiting March 1 to see all the chaos

 

time the ultimate truthteller

 

:suburban:

Right here

2 minutes ago, Blade said:

Right here

Are you prepared for the end of Feb king?

 

I hear a sh!tstorm is coming :giraffe:

Just now, Blade said:

Right here

Why can't you spill what update you got from your source?

15 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

Hi fats

 

Longtime lurker here and atrl FINALLY completed my registration after 10 days lmao

Hyped for the album that will never come :giraffe:

also @ToniGaga96 loving your posts always :heart2:

omg! I'm so honored. Thank you, that's so sweet! :heart::hug:

6 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

Will we?

 

:suburban:

no since we will be bopping to the entire album 

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

 

This is the best avatar. What a way to make an entrance @H34rtOfCharcoal

I've also enjoyed and agreed with your takes on Gaga and the Haus

 

Get rid of them all and serve us BTW promo and album length, song length, etc

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

no since we will be bopping to the entire album 

 

:suburban:

and then we wake up

 

:clack:

1 minute ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

I've also enjoyed and agreed with your takes on Gaga and the Haus

 

Get rid of them all and serve us BTW promo and album length, song length, etc

 

:suburban:

I like how we pretend the BTW era wasn’t just full of meltdowns and fighting for her stans

 

:suburban:

21 minutes ago, little legend said:

Stupid Love is an atrocious, dreadful, cheap song that deserves to be erased from Earth, Chromatica and every other planet of this universe

PERIOD! :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

I like how we pretend the BTW era wasn’t just full of meltdowns and fighting for her stans

 

:suburban:

Amy Schumer No GIF by Saturday Night Live

Unrealistic wish :

I want her to release two albums within a short span of time. 

4 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

I've also enjoyed and agreed with your takes on Gaga and the Haus

 

Get rid of them all and serve us BTW promo and album length, song length, etc

 

:suburban:

Thank you Henny! I'm glad someone's out there reading my psychotic internet monologues 

moo.png

 

 

2 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

Unrealistic wish :

I want her to release two albums within a short span of time. 

let’s start with wishing she releases an album and acknowledges it exists for more than 48 hours 

 

:suburban:

at least we talk about her music and art on here

 

I opened GGD and they have a long thread fighting about Gags having a Tessie and therefore backing Elon
 

like. She’s a pop star that wore an animal carcass for fun. it ain’t that serious

 

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.