Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Chromatica is such a ******* meme at this point :dies: 

 

Fortnite promo (with Stupid Love emotes :deadbanana2:) 4 years late is so in keeping with everything about the era that I’m not even mad I’m just screaming  

Edited by sunbathinganimal

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

:rip: 

 

Not 4/9 of these just being adds for things that aren't music :snowman:

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

Chromatica is such a ******* meme at this point :rip: Fortnite promo (with Stupid Love emotes :deadbanana2:) 4 years late is so in keeping with everything about the era that I’m not even mad I’m just screaming  

I love Chromatica so much (listened to it at the gym this morning) but let her rest in peace :rip:

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

:rip: 

 

the scars on my mind are on replay r-replay indeed

 

BM2F0EE.gif

Not me knowing almost nothing about Fortnite and trying to understand wtf is going on :rip:

 

 

Well, I guess I’ll be excited that this should give her good exposure and boost some of her catalogue. I don’t play Fortnite though so this doesn’t really mean much to me. There will be some virtual performance, some Gaga “skins” added and some tracks added that players will be able to listen to while gaming? Correct me if I’m wrong or missed anything big

 

this doesn’t exactly inspire hope that we’re on the precipice of a new era though I’ll say that. There’s definitely something in the works but I don’t see the point of doing all this for Chromatica a few weeks before announcing or releasing a new single

Edited by Orsay

2 hours ago, Teri Hatcher said:

Another solid example of @Blade knowing nothing and spreading lies for clout

 

 

This is so nasty and unnecessary. Behavior like this is why none of the insiders and Gaga herself don’t **** with us anymore. 
 

get a life.

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

:rip: 

 

The way the album cycle simultaneously lasted for just a few months but also half a decade :skull: 

Fortnite festival is a completely new game mode which debuted in December 2023. Weeknd is the only artist who has headlined so far. 
I don’t think it’s the same what they planned in 2020 

  • Popular Post

She's such an unserious person, the original tweet was already iconic and almost had 1M likes and out of nowhere she just quotes it and corrects the typo and causes a storm in the gaming community with her unconventional announcement style fjhdhdhd :dies: LEGEND **** honestly.

 

 

This fr is one of the most brilliant social media moves by her/FN team. :clap3:

 

 

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

:rip: 

 

Quote

It’s actually the shortest, yet the longest and somehow the non-existent

I-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZrE2ZX-e34H8ao44ImUVR7iAv8LBpMEo67XN_1SNaaye_I3TlNF72QNE&s=10

1 minute ago, Darkgalord said:

They forgot Nurtec :eli:

FUSo6Jx.gif

I think we should all follow in their example :eli: 

6 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

:rip: 

 

Little monsters, they torture me

BM2F0EE.gif

This kind of mess is exactly why I love stanning/hanging around in base :rip: 

8 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

It’s one of her best albums 

 

:gaygacat3:

 

But we need LG7 :eli: 

I agree 

New music is always needed 

:suburban:

5 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

The way the album cycle simultaneously lasted for just a few months but also half a decade :skull: 

Literally waiting to be at my own funeral

when I realize the casket has the Chromatica logo on it 

 

It’ll never end 

the way she announced it is genius and whether you like the album or not memes from that time in 2020 have been resurfacing, keeping the fans entertained. chromatica will always be iconic in its own cursed way

 

BM2F0EE.gif

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Literally waiting to be at my own funeral

when I realize the casket has the Chromatica logo on it 

 

It’ll never end 

There’s three guarantees in life: death, taxes, and #THEJOURNEYCONTINUES 

 

Spoiler

Also not my phone autocorrecting guarantees to gay renters :rip: 

 

at the end of the day the music is the most important thing and Chromatica is a slay but the cursedness of the era needs to be studied 

 

BM2F0EE.gif

Just now, Desire said:

Chromosome Movie next :party:

2036 her we come :johnald:

This is good promo. Some of you are really silly, having meltdowns acting like this is a bad thing. 
 

LG7 is obviously not ready yet. This will be so good for her brand and a whole new demographic is going to discover one of her best pop albums. I doubt the majority of Fortnite players know that Chromatica exists, it will be brand new for them 

 

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

at the end of the day the music is the most important thing and Chromatica is a slay but the cursedness of the era needs to be studied 

 

BM2F0EE.gif

There was a time I thought maybe I’d get the Chromatica logo tattooed onto my wrist like how she has the peace logo. Good thing I didn’t, I would’ve had to amputate my arm off 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZrE2ZX-e34H8ao44ImUV

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.