Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Not her Twitter followers jumping by +200k since the announcement :deadbanana:

Straights are loving her 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Not her Twitter followers jumping by +200k since the announcement :deadbanana:

when they find out she only uses it for haus labs :deadbanana4:

Either she's announcing TCB on streaming or she's using this to announce a new era and boost her streaming. Something is going to be announced. It's too big of a promo spot not to use. 

 

19 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

Waittttttt

 

 

 

Stop. They mean new tracks for the game. Like adding Stupid Love and Rain On Me.

Not actual newly released music 

 

 

senior programmer @EpicGames on @FortniteGame

 

Now wait a min, why would they maintain such extreme levels of secrecy just for it to be a Chrome-only thing :lakitu: bc nobody really spilled about this but her + it was already known she was going to do Fortnite during Chrome promo cycle

 

LG7 hype back?

 

W6NpHhP.gif

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

12 hours ago, Gam said:

Maybe a stupid theory but fortnite has an upcoming festival and the next musical act is unknown and being announced very soon (possibly today)

With the LG7 teasing it does kinda line up with there being a possible announcement today :coffee:

AND she was in the fortnite leaks a few years back for something assuming to be chromatica related? But i'm really hoping it actually happens, would be amazing promo for her

 

 

you ate this bestie 

25 minutes ago, Blade said:

Only with this stupid ass fanbase could you give 3 correct dates in a row (down to the day) and the one time I share info about a month I get told I know absolutely nothing.

 

Lol I hope others join me and Mr. S in no longer sharing with this fanbase.

dont let those jobless pathetic low lives hiding behind a dupe account w/ 29 posts record ruin our good bonding within thie community :'(  we cherish your insights and we appreciate you as usual :'( 

Edited by truthteller

We finally got new Gaga content and some of y'all are spending it yelling at innocent, well intentioned users.

 

I cannot imagine the MISERY when the content is new music. :bibliahh:

So does this mean The Weeknd's season is over? Sorry I know nothing about fortnite.

2 minutes ago, Joker30 said:

It's a fanmade picture 

I love how the girls are gagging in the replies. 

We're so gullible. 

:suburban:

14 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

s:wan:

The Chromarica film is going to be a switch exclusive 

11 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

You just made that up!

 

Acting as if the lead was released and completely abandoned when the era hasn’t even officially started 

I was talking fanbase-wise. Not the actual era hihi

I don't think this is Chromatica-only content. Gaga's team is messy but they're not dumb enough to waste this opportunity by only promoting a 4-year-old album.

Is there any big thing dropping this Friday?

I could see a Chromatica theme performance as it was planned with a destruction-big bang and the first perf with new skin and vibe and a release at midnight.

 

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

We finally got new Gaga content and some of y'all are spending it yelling at innocent, well intentioned users.

 

I cannot imagine the MISERY when the content is new music. :bibliahh:

They're so insufferable :doc: 

ok, can someone who plays the game explain the festival thing in GREAT detail? some users may not know anything about it, not me tho 

1 minute ago, Aden said:

I don't think this is Chromatica-only content. Gaga's team is messy but they're not dumb enough to waste this opportunity by only promoting a 4-year-old album.

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

Hmm yeah I think it's too big of a promo/exposure to just waste it on Chromatography. Well they did choose not to officially release ARUTW. :biblionny:

  • Popular Post

Can someone non-geriatric (unlike me), explain this Fortnite concert thing. My generation of Liddos had Farmville back then and even that I had no idea what was going on.

:clack:

6 minutes ago, MonsterConnor said:

Either she's announcing TCB on streaming or she's using this to announce a new era and boost her streaming. Something is going to be announced. It's too big of a promo spot not to use. 

 

 

Just now, Aden said:

I don't think this is Chromatica-only content. Gaga's team is messy but they're not dumb enough to waste this opportunity by only promoting a 4-year-old album.

Yeah, even if they're using all the skins/animations/visuals that were most likely made in 2019/2020, there has to be something new. It makes total sense when we kinda know she's coming soon.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.