Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The hilarious memes we’re about to get of players being beaten to death by lady gaga :gaygacat3:

8 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

The hilarious memes we’re about to get of players being beaten to death by lady gaga :gaygacat3:

Either that or gifs of Gaga being on the receiving end like the Nicki one in Call of Duty :skull: 

people seem to be really excited with Gaga's addition

I've seen a lot of people saying they're thankfull it's her and not Taylor Swift nnnn the overexposition is overexposing 

2 minutes ago, Kimi said:

The way an actual thread about this collab is dead while base Is thriving 

I don’t leave the base :khalyan2:

wait isn't like the ariana show on fornite is just a game mode. i hate it here. bye

Just now, DockDock said:

wait isn't like the ariana show on fornite is just a game mode. i hate it here. bye

Ariana's was different. This is game mode. Very similar to guitar hero. 

5 minutes ago, Kimi said:

The way an actual thread about this collab is dead while base Is thriving 

The way the eventual single and album threads are going to be the exact same way :skull:

2 hours ago, Nicholai said:

It is not for Chromatica, it is for Gaga. They want to promote her brand again with this material because she will release music soon. It is not difficult to understand. 

It is difficult sis :angry: 

She could have used this for a new era. :angry: 

Gaga the brand doesn't need more promo...she is already as known as she can get The MUSIC is what needs promo! :angry: 

  • Releasing a HausLabs product before releasing music / going on tour is normal (and smart) for her, so she has something to cross-promote.
  • I am still clinging to my Chromatica trilogy theory... Fall of Chromatica / Death of Chromatica matches the emojis, the B&W imagery, and now the Fortnite tease.

I'm excited for this. I just want new Gaga content.

ddw.jpg

I’m gonna be delulu for a minute because I think the lead is coming Friday. This Fortnite collab isn’t a concert, it’s just skins and some songs for guitar hero thingy. But the hype is crazy and I don’t think it’s a coincidence the collab is happening right when she stopped teasing LG7 

 

Spoiler

:WAP:

 

I have intel she’s releasing March 1

 

the intel being I have an exam that morning and won’t be able to stay up till midnight and listen :coffee: which is definitely something that would happen to me 

11 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

It is difficult sis :angry: 

She could have used this for a new era. :angry: 

Gaga the brand doesn't need more promo...she is already as known as she can get The MUSIC is what needs promo! :angry: 

You think they would throw away all this content that was made years ago? Do you know how long it takes to make these things :rip:

 

She does need the promo and to get people talking about her for when she actually does release music. Which will be soon :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I’m gonna be delulu for a minute because I think the lead is coming Friday. This Fortnite collab isn’t a concert, it’s just skins and some songs for guitar hero thingy. But the hype is crazy and I don’t think it’s a coincidence the collab is happening right when she stopped teasing LG7 

 

  Hide contents

:WAP:

 

TBH this is a good point because the timing of social media posts is always negotiated in contracts. And 90% of the time those contracts include language prohibiting promoting or posting during certain intervals.

Just now, Gam said:

You think they would throw away all this content that was made years ago? Do you know how long it takes to make these things :rip:

 

She does need the promo and to get people talking about her for when she actually does release music. Which will be soon :clap3:

I disagree, this kind of stuff gets scrapped and thrown away all the time. I mean entire movies are made that never see the light of day.

Nah I can’t get delulu.

 

I’m saying single in April in line with the Joker trailer, album in June in time for the Vegas shows but I hope earlier.

GaGa should cancel LG7, J:FAD, Fortnite promo and go back into hiding until at least 2035. Why we always lose. :snowball:

I mean why would Fortnite be Chromatica related. Just in the sense that... I don't believe Gaga would waste this opportunity to tease or hype new music. Then again....

16 minutes ago, Gam said:

You think they would throw away all this content that was made years ago? Do you know how long it takes to make these things :rip:

 

She does need the promo and to get people talking about her for when she actually does release music. Which will be soon :clap3:

the question is, why didnt they release it years ago then? :rip: Why is EVERYTHING always so delayed with Gaga? There's no excuse. Covid pandemic ended a while back. She should have released this when she was wrapping up the Chromatica era if it's been done years ago as you mentioned

4 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

I mean why would Fortnite be Chromatica related. Just in the sense that... I don't believe Gaga would waste this opportunity to tease or hype new music. Then again....

You don’t know Gaga then

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

the question is, why didnt they release it years ago then? :rip: Why is EVERYTHING always so delayed with Gaga? There's no excuse. Covid pandemic ended a while back. She should have released this when she was wrapping up the Chromatica era if it's been done years ago as you mentioned

Well the first initial delays were covid related and she stopped everything promo wise for sure but they also have to line up the dates for the games side aswell 

 

It is strange its coming now but I think shes using it for promo to get her name out there for promo for LG7, she could even drop something mid festival because it lasts at least 3 months

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.