Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

If it's necessarily related to Chromatica, then I hope it's to announce the release of the DVD with a bonus track (a bit like Beyoncé's "My House"). 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Teri Hatcher said:

Another solid example of @Blade knowing nothing and spreading lies for clout

 

 

If anything it slightly legitimises it because we’re still in Feb and teasing happened then something happened.

im starting to really think an out of nowhere drop is coming actually sooner then we think :duca:

Edited by Mr. Stratus

for Chromatica? seriously Gaga? wth...

The era is DONE DONE. The journey ended ma...

We want the start of LG7....why is everything so delayed and late and ish with her? it just makes no sense...

2 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

 

 

He knows nothing please...everything he said about the Chromatica Ball ended up being fake like there was no orchestra, no Plastic Doll / Its My House Mashup, no Million Reasons, no You And I. Like the previous Chromatica Ball setlist leaking proves how fake he is

Edited by Miracle

1 hour ago, Blade said:

Since the day I started posting I said I only knew release dates. No way I would know about some fortnite collab. You're acting like I said my source said fortnite wasn't happening. Most of what I say here is my opinion you dumb ****. Stop tagging me it's harrassment at this point, you stupid twink.

love you sis

29 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

apparently it’s fan made

The OG pic is not fan made that's an outtake.

 

 

Not Discussing Film also tweeting about it and the tweet itself doing numbers.

 

The hype for new Gar material is there.

 

YfqWQS5.gif

 

 

11 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

for Chromatica? seriously Gaga? wth...

The era is DONE DONE. The journey ended ma...

We want the start of LG7....why is everything so delayed and late and ish with her? it just makes no sense...

It is not for Chromatica, it is for Gaga. They want to promote her brand again with this material because she will release music soon. It is not difficult to understand. 

And stop blaiming her team on why this wasn't released during 2020. It was surely an Epic Games issue.

 

the way gaga should serve a theatrical glam rock song like the brain did but we are not her a&r

spacer.png

I just love that she posts all these studio photos and tik tok, just to then do something related to Chromatica 

 

:deadbanana2:

 

We already kinda know what we are getting it seems anyway. 

The way we lost, I can't stand it:deadbanana2:

 

Why not using fornite for her upcoming era instead of an old era?? It makes 0 sense so this is definitely happening, it screams team gaga behavior tbh

  • Popular Post

Question for the culture: can we consider making a Gaga base strictly for fans with brains and media literacy? I can’t take anymore of this faux outrage and obliviousness but I’m hyped and want to stan with likeminded people :deadvision:

3 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Question for the culture: can we consider making a Gaga base strictly for fans with brains and media literacy? I can’t take anymore of this faux outrage and obliviousness but I’m hyped and want to stan with likeminded people :deadvision:

Would love this I know who would be locked out immediately

4 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

The way we lost, I can't stand it:deadbanana2:

 

Why not using fornite for her upcoming era instead of an old era?? It makes 0 sense so this is definitely happening, it screams team gaga behavior tbh

I hope it helps Chromatica get the recurrent streams it deserves anyway 

 

:gaygacat3:

4 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Question for the culture: can we consider making a Gaga base strictly for fans with brains and media literacy? I can’t take anymore of this faux outrage and obliviousness but I’m hyped and want to stan with likeminded people :deadvision:

Literally this, some of you gays are so dumb

I actually like Chromatica so I don't care lol 

:suburban:

6 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Question for the culture: can we consider making a Gaga base strictly for fans with brains and media literacy? I can’t take anymore of this faux outrage and obliviousness but I’m hyped and want to stan with likeminded people :deadvision:

Yes please 

6 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

The way we lost, I can't stand it:deadbanana2:

 

Why not using fornite for her upcoming era instead of an old era?? It makes 0 sense so this is definitely happening, it screams team gaga behavior tbh

Because development work was already finished years ago and you don't delete it because some artist team wants to promote a new era :)

1 minute ago, Yzma said:

I actually like Chromatica so I don't care lol 

:suburban:

It’s one of her best albums 

 

:gaygacat3:

 

But we need LG7 :eli: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.