Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I mean, this is a pretty genius way to get people hyped for a Chromatica film... especially young straight kids that might not even know that album exists.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

Obviously it’s for C-worded album. It was made around that time and was ready to go live but **** happened. No, they are not going to redesign everything again when everything was approved and ready to load. 
I know some of y’all haven’t gotten a proper education on marketing and it showed! 
 

Whether it’s for c worded album or not, it doesn’t matter. The exposure is great and will benefit her very well for long run.

Been 2 hours, kinda over the news :matty: alright miss gar what’s next cmon now 

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Been 2 hours, kinda over the news :matty: alright miss gar what’s next cmon now 

Studio Pic tonight plzzz

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Firstly, thanks for explaining the whole thing in such great detail. Appreciate it!

 

 

Now, let me wake my inner delulu up for a minute here, bear with me.

 

The pic that she posted has Feb 22 on it. 14 days from Feb 22 is...Mar 7 (Thursday)

 

Mar 8 is a Friday.

 

14 days is fortnight.

Fortnight.

Fortnite.

 

LG7 LEAD ANNOUNCEMENT MAR 8???

 

rs_499x376-160127103130-Best_Oprah_Winfr

not you giving Taylor Swift stan :suburban:

 

 

the most cryptic thing Gaga can now do is wearing a lip gloss then announcing a new shade 2 weeks later

 

 

Well this is her most popular tweet (currently 135k) since she posted the Harley photo after wrapping JFAD in April of 2023 (332k).

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Been 2 hours, kinda over the news :matty: alright miss gar what’s next cmon now 

Trailer next! :gaycat3:

Maybe this Fortnite x Chromatica would be the rainbow revolution of some sexually confused Generation Z Fortniters.

:ryan3:

So they will promote Stupid Love instead of LG7 lead:rip:

I hate this evil song so much. How her team can be so annoying

4 minutes ago, Kiel D-01 said:

not her team wasting it on Chromatica instead of new music. :deadbanana2: 

I'll never understand her team. :deadbanana2:

Like.. We needed this effort back in 2020 - 2021. 

Using Fortnite to announce the lead single would be amazing but I doubt it. 

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Some of y'all deserve Jessie J as a fave

Former bisexual vs bisexual with a broken body part (ankle vs hip). Not that too different tbh.

I mean, Chromatica is an amazing album. But this has to be one of the most tortured and disastrous “eras” ever :deadbanana:

Just now, Konril said:

Former bisexual vs bisexual with a broken body part (ankle vs hip). Not that too different tbh.

I screamed at former bisexual :deadbanana2:

Just now, Darkgalord said:

I'll never understand her team. :deadbanana2:

Like.. We needed this effort back in 2020 - 2021. 

Using Fortnite to announce the lead single would be amazing but I doubt it. 

I don’t get why they shelved this back in 2020. They could’ve easily worked with Fortnite for sometime post-VMAs or something. But instead.. Here we are in 2024. :rip: 

Just now, hausofbryan said:

I don’t get why they shelved this back in 2020. They could’ve easily worked with Fortnite for sometime post-VMAs or something. But instead.. Here we are in 2024. :rip: 

It literally makes no sense but Yay I guess? 

SL having the last laugh.

 

At least little legend stays losing so the rest of us kinda won. :cm:

Edited by dawnettakins

Again, something will be announced. It's looking more and more likely like TCB verses any official announcement regarding LG7. Using Fortnite to actually get people hyped about TCB film is a smart move. We'll see... At least season 2 of this festival starts in just two days...

Edited by MonsterConnor

Chromatica? Nooooo. Hopefully she's using it for hype and releases new music soon after then. 

I predict: 

 

→ Fornite Chromatica

→ CBT Netflix/Prime announcement 

→ Tony/Gaga Doc announcement

→ Joker Trailer 

→ New Single

→ Album announcement / release lead up to Joker 

→ Joker release 

  • Author
4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I don’t get why they shelved this back in 2020. They could’ve easily worked with Fortnite for sometime post-VMAs or something. But instead.. Here we are in 2024. :rip: 

Budget, legal, etc. come on girlies, just enjoy the new contents 

At this point people are spamming the Arthur images way too much that I gotta start using adblock to block them all out. :rip:

I hate to be a negative Nancy, but Fortnite Festival is just a sub-game inside of the Fortnite universe that's very Guitar Hero/Rockband coded. It'll just be Gaga songs coming to this format and I'm not sure it's a stepping stone any exciting announcements. :skull: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.