Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The way I wish she was trending at #2 for her new single, not a Chromatica promotional image 

 

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Jack! said:

I hate to be a negative Nancy, but Fortnite Festival is just a sub-game inside of the Fortnite universe that's very Guitar Hero/Rockband coded. It'll just be Gaga songs coming to this format and I'm not sure it's a stepping stone any exciting announcements. :skull: 

She’s not A-list enough for battle royale I guess, we stan a fad

 

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg 

Use your brains ffs.

 

This project isn't new. They probably already worked on everything back in 2020, and were ready to release it then it didn't happen. Game development takes a lot of time and they wouldn't waste all that effort + contract :rip:

10 minutes ago, Konril said:

Former bisexual vs bisexual with a broken body part (ankle vs hip). Not that too different tbh.

:bibliahh:

Stupid Love getting the Million Reasons treatment. I knew you believed in that song mama :jonny5:

I think it makes sense. Fortnite collab is killing 2 birds with 1 stone - fulfill the Fortnite contract + boost/create hype for impending LG7 era.

I need a guide on what to download and what I have to do

6 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

 

We arent talking about this enough. 

where is the og pic :snowball:

1 minute ago, Nutitle said:

Wait 

 

GGzAA2yXkAAb_GL?format=jpg&name=900x900

These are fan-made. You can see the creator watermark top right.

Any idea why this was delayed for so many years? And what are the odds this is being released now to coincide with the CBT Film or new music?

1 minute ago, Nutitle said:

Wait 

 

GGzAA2yXkAAb_GL?format=jpg&name=900x900

Fake since 2020  

Fortnite Festival only came out in December last year. So while I'm sure she's had some kind of deal with Fortnite tied up in a contract somewhere, I'd guess they haven't been sitting on this since 2020. :skull: 

I’m here for the Chromatica Ball film releasing, one of the camera guys filmed my boyfriend and I singing along to Hold My Hand for a good two minutes while I was ugly crying so I’ve been hoping I make a cameo in the film :skull::skull::skull:

16 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I hate to be a negative Nancy, but Fortnite Festival is just a sub-game inside of the Fortnite universe that's very Guitar Hero/Rockband coded. It'll just be Gaga songs coming to this format and I'm not sure it's a stepping stone any exciting announcements. :skull: 

The less important It is the better so It doesnt have anything to do with album plans etc

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

These are fan-made. You can see the creator watermark top right.

 

Just now, darcklighter22 said:

Fake since 2020  

I know :jonny: It looks pretty good tho

8 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

An Ari x Lady Gaga Fortnite duo :jonnycat:

When we duo'ing king :heart:

5 minutes ago, iam_b0bo said:

where is the og pic :snowball:

apparently it’s fan made

1 minute ago, Moloko Plus said:

apparently it’s fan made

it's a fan-edited not fan-made. popa911 said it's a outtake from the photoshoot.

29 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

Use your brains ffs.

 

This project isn't new. They probably already worked on everything back in 2020, and were ready to release it then it didn't happen. Game development takes a lot of time and they wouldn't waste all that effort + contract :rip:

Yes, of course. This does not mean anything new is coming soon, but it does mean she is comfortable with putting herself out there again. She has been so quiet with anything official that this is a clear sign she has started moving.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.