Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Because development work was already finished years ago and you don't delete it because some artist team wants to promote a new era :)

I don't think it should be get hard to replace one of her old songs with new one. I don't know how the concert thing worked, but its not like they will have to redesign her stage, her avatar/skin, her movements, her props etc. It is just matter of adding some news frames and lip-syncing. I am not saying  it is easy but it could have been negotiable, pay developers some extra cash for 40 secs more, and time certainly wasn't the problem since they waited years anyway. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Vroom Vroom said:

This is good promo. Some of you are really silly, having meltdowns acting like this is a bad thing. 
 

LG7 is obviously not ready yet. This will be so good for her brand and a whole new demographic is going to discover one of her best pop albums. I doubt the majority of Fortnite players know that Chromatica exists, it will be brand new for them 

 

Then they need to buy watches, prescription drugs, champagne, oreos, adobe photoshop, and subscribe to amazon music streaming services 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZrE2ZX-e34H8ao44ImUV

some of y’all need to understand the promo, skins, marketing material already got made with chromatica in mind years ago

 

they’re not going to scrap all their material and start from square one  :rip:

 

this is all on Fortnite, not Gaga 

Edited by Bhabylon

Is it bad that I’m most excited for the streaming boost 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZrE2ZX-e34H8ao44ImUV

I'm just grateful we have something to discuss other than album rates and countdowns.

 

YfqWQS5.gif

Just now, Aden said:

I'm just grateful we have something to discuss other than album rates and countdowns.

 

YfqWQS5.gif

Literally this. The meltdowns for no reason. 

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

Is it bad that I’m most excited for the streaming boost 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZrE2ZX-e34H8ao44ImUV

Stupid Love will explode with +7K streams and Replay will go “viral” with a TikTok liked 173 times.

 

Our standards

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZrE2ZX-e34H8ao44ImUV 

Like the fact that some of you are assuming Gaga was the one who held the Fortnite thing up and kept pushing it back :rip:

6 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Us keeping an eye on that damn Fortnite countdown 

 

8716682e57db039c1fca75fc7aac0b85.jpg&f=1

Maybe I should start manifesting stuff more often 

 

8716682e57db039c1fca75fc7aac0b85.jpg&f=1

1 minute ago, Aden said:

I'm just grateful we have something to discuss other than album rates and countdowns.

 

YfqWQS5.gif

4 hours and 7 minutes until her next studio photos 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZrE2ZX-e34H8ao44ImUV 

1 minute ago, CovalentBondage said:

Literally this. The meltdowns for no reason. 

I think you need to take PTSD more seriously 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZrE2ZX-e34H8ao44ImUV 

Just now, hausofbryan said:

I think you need to take PTSD more seriously 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZrE2ZX-e34H8ao44ImUV 

Babes I've been a fan since July 2008, I get it. 

Just now, CovalentBondage said:

Babes I've been a fan since July 2008, I get it. 

Join the club, why we’re still here says more about us than her tbh. I’ll resume therapy asap

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZrE2ZX-e34H8ao44ImUV 

Why are people even having meltdowns here, It's more promo + building hype untill she comes out with the lead single

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

4 hours and 7 minutes until her next studio photos 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZrE2ZX-e34H8ao44ImUV 

:WAP:

This also opens up an opportunity to release the Chromatica film :clown:

Just now, Vroom Vroom said:

This also opens up an opportunity to release the Chromatica film :clown:

Why stop the torture then, I’m looking forward to SC music video in March 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZrE2ZX-e34H8ao44ImUV

Wait a minute, does this Fortnite performance officially mean Chromatica is Gar's longest era?

 

YfqWQS5.gif

Just now, Aden said:

Wait a minute, does this Fortnite performance officially mean Chromatica is Gar's longest era?

 

YfqWQS5.gif

I don’t think it’s a performance, isn’t it just skins and her songs are added. As consistent with Chromatica, performances need to be avoided 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZrE2ZX-e34H8ao44ImUV

when LG7 lead is announced at the fortnite thing for release the next day :jonny:

This will hopefully give Godmatica the streaming boost it desperately deserves and needs (at least for a cute 2-3 weeks)

 

YfqWQS5.gif

Edited by TSwiftie

23 hours ago, NicoleAMatty said:

The streets are saying we may be getting an announcement tomorrow

 

countess.jpeg.8ed84ec5177ccde42e2c65bc41

The streets being kinda right for once

 

countess.jpeg.8ed84ec5177ccde42e2c65bc41

The thing I don't understand is that in 2020/2021 the festival mode didn't exist, so it was a concert (like Ariana Grande) that was planned... it's a shame to have scrapped it all (and lost money in the process)!

 

Anyway, I'm still in my delulu era thinking it's weird that Gaga hasn't posted on insta for Fortnite. I think she doesn't want to ruin her feed teasing LG7.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.