Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Poker Face said:

hew even is that twitter? are they reliable?

 

i feel like we've never gotten a reliable twitter "insider"

Of course not. But people here are so desperate they will believe anything posted on twitter. 
If an account named Boris6969 posted, “Lady Gaga- Element of Crime 1/19/24”, people here would start a countdown to that date 

Wooooo the way ATRL tried to pit Gaga against Margot Robbie, only for Margot Robbie to dismiss ATRL's #1 fave and laugh and roll her eyes at the rumor she's adapting her book. If Margot said that about Gaga the thread would have 30 pages and as usual the Monsters would be useless to defend their fave :lmao:

14 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Wooooo the way ATRL tried to pit Gaga against Margot Robbie, only for Margot Robbie to dismiss ATRL's #1 fave and laugh and roll her eyes at the rumor she's adapting her book. If Margot said that about Gaga the thread would have 30 pages and as usual the Monsters would be useless to defend their fave :lmao:

You used to be such a force against OGH and now you're just miserable. Was it something personal?

My nephew’s teacher’s friend’s nanny who knows Bobby says that Private in Public is coming 3/25/24, with the lead single, Deep Red coming on Nee Years Day. 
 

spacer.png

Might be controversial, but I'm tired of her covers being either black/white or pink-ish, like can we come up with something else

 

9EENgnR.gif

1 minute ago, Komet said:

Might be controversial, but I'm tired of her covers being either black/white or pink-ish, like can we come up with something else

 

9EENgnR.gif

We need VIBRANT colors on the cover of her next album and that vibrant color better not be RED. I want teal and orange somehow 9EENgnR.gif

I need Garibay back as well :jonny: Would also love her working with Stuart Price 

12 hours ago, luckythisway said:

OG Little Monster. I remember watching her perform Poker Face on American Idol and making my dad drive me to Barnes & Noble the next day to buy The Fame (I was 8 years old). The rest is history 

 

spacer.png

2008 when I downloaded Just Dance and I sent it to everyone on Bluetooth in my class :rip: 

The way we passed from she's serving glam rock one month ago, to another dark bawps black and white era

 

 

7 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Of course not. But people here are so desperate they will believe anything posted on twitter. 
If an account named Boris6969 posted, “Lady Gaga- Element of Crime 1/19/24”, people here would start a countdown to that date 

We are starved, diva

spacer.png

13 hours ago, pablozedd said:

I need her on Hot Ones

 

11 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I was wondering if she would do it to promote JFAD. Both Cate Blanchett and Viola Davis did it last cycle. 
 

She is a little too old fashioned and she probably doesn’t even know the show exists. Bobby would probably have a hard time convincing her to go on the show 

I've always wanted her to do that show, the interviews are always fun and interesting.

 

13 hours ago, Summer Boy said:

what is Hot Ones??

 

 

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

The way we passed from she's serving glam rock one month ago, to another dark bawps black and white era

 

 

Yesterday we were expecting a revamped jazz version of Joanne, don't forget that

 

9EENgnR.gif

*NYU students trying to eat lunch*

 

Lady Gaga in the corner:

 

3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

 

 

15 hours ago, Artur said:

 

Ugh yes! I was thinking about this before, it's not as noisy as most of the other songs. People would be able to listen to it more than 5 times without a headache, would be an amazing introduction to the era, promote her residency, the production and instrumental are amazing. 

I think that Enigma would have been a great single and fit the disco sound that some radio songs had in 2020.

 

To me Chromatica is pretty underrated, people give it way too much hate. Maybe the original vision of 90s house was slightly compromised as the music could be a little less polished and more rough around the edges, but it still largely fits its vision and these songs are some of her best imo:

 

Stupid Love, Rain On Me, Free Woman, 911, Enigma, Replay, Babylon.

 

I also love Alice, Fun Tonight, Sour Candy and 1000 Doves.

9 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

People here are so desperate they will believe anything posted on twitter. 

I believe it. Godga decided to stop being a boring hag to be THE queen of pop once again! 

 

9EENgnR.gif

 

@Leptine @luckythisway @Freaky Prince

I used to prefer the demo of Free Woman but I really like how the final version is halfway between calm, gentle and feeling grateful for feeling free, and then feeling free on the dance floor.

34 minutes ago, The Witch said:

I believe it. Godga decided to stop being a boring hag to be THE queen of pop once again! 

 

9EENgnR.gif

 

@Leptine @luckythisway @Freaky Prince

With dark visuals and RedOne production confirmed, the industry is in shambles already. She is about to be the main bih again, NO competition

9EENgnR.gif

10 minutes ago, LuneMon said:

It looks like TCB film is not going to happen :rip: 

 

This fan edit is genuinely great so I'm mostly satisfied to be honest.

 

I'm still holding out hope for the film (delusionally). She can send it to theatres and have the stans purchase a Chromatica popcorn bucket and cup.

Hold My Hand just came on in the store I’m in and they changed the song halfway through :suburban:

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Hold My Hand just came on in the store I’m in and they changed the song halfway through :suburban:

no surprised. people are so bored of this tune. they were going out of the store probably 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.