Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Hold My Hand just came on in the store I’m in and they changed the song halfway through :suburban:

We really can’t blame them.


:suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

21 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Hold My Hand just came on in the store I’m in and they changed the song halfway through :suburban:

you probably invent this moo.png

Stupid Love played yesterday at the drug store. Streets say they had their best sales that day.

 

:khalyan:

A-Yo just came on in the Waffle Haus I’m in and they changed the song halfway through and put on So Legit. 
 

:suburban:

Still blows my mind that she has had plenty of tours and we only have professional recording of 2 of them :monkey:

 

the fame ball tour too but it was because it was performed at festivals so it was not thanks to her team 

 

 

15 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

you probably invent this moo.png

why would I invent that lmao

3 minutes ago, HANZ94 said:

Still blows my mind that she has had plenty of tours and we only have professional recording of 2 of them :monkey:

 

the fame ball tour too but it was because it was performed at festivals so it was not thanks to her team 

 

 

TBTWB deserved a film-like release iktr :noparty:

4 minutes ago, HANZ94 said:

Still blows my mind that she has had plenty of tours and we only have professional recording of 2 of them :monkey:

 

the fame ball tour too but it was because it was performed at festivals so it was not thanks to her team 

 

 

I was like Monster Ball and what's the second??? forgot about the artRAVE livestream :hippo: idk why she didn't do livestreams again, at least we would be sure to have the show released, now she records only one show and then she doesn't like something and doesn't release it

3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I was like Monster Ball and what's the second??? forgot about the artRAVE livestream :hippo: idk why she didn't do livestreams again, at least we would be sure to have the show released, now she records only one show and then she doesn't like something and doesn't release it

Exactly if she and her team are so lazy to do a dvd release they could at least stream their shows :chick3:

4 minutes ago, Solar said:

TBTWB deserved a film-like release iktr :noparty:

That “Castle” deserved so much better 

a DVD with that stage would have been so iconic :chick3:

But she recorded so many concerts during tf tfm btw and artpop eras, even jopanned got some. We have so much to watch I don't get y'all complains. I still think Chromatica will be released since she actually talked about it, BTW was unfortunate but nobody's fault and Joanne Tour wasn't very good to begin with. 

Were there plan to record TBTWBT that were halted because of her hip injury, or do we not know of any concrete plans?

5 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Were there plan to record TBTWBT that were halted because of her hip injury, or do we not know of any concrete plans?

I think the Madison Square Garden shows were about to be filmed. I remember a tweet saying show #98 or something like that.

1 hour ago, Aden said:

Stupid Love played yesterday at the drug store. Streets say they had their best sales that day.

 

:khalyan:

Probably because of the migraine-induced effect of the song people had to buy nutrex or whatever the medicine she was advertising. Her mind is so powerful

 

:suburban:

2 hours ago, holyground13 said:

 

This fan edit is genuinely great so I'm mostly satisfied to be honest.

 

I'm still holding out hope for the film (delusionally). She can send it to theatres and have the stans purchase a Chromatica popcorn bucket and cup.

the idea of the chromatica ball film airing in theaters in the year 2024 lmao

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Hold My Hand just came on in the store I’m in and they changed the song halfway through :suburban:

The GP has spoken

 

:suburban:

2 hours ago, holyground13 said:

 

This fan edit is genuinely great so I'm mostly satisfied to be honest.

 

I'm still holding out hope for the film (delusionally). She can send it to theatres and have the stans purchase a Chromatica popcorn bucket and cup.

The serve of this still alone.. Such a shame if this ends up scrapped.

 

meltdown-frustrated.gif

17 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

the idea of the chromatica ball film airing in theaters in the year 2024 lmao

The only reasonable scenario for a thether release at this point is that she can make a documentary out of it, otherwise yes, totally senseless.

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

The GP has spoken

 

:suburban:

some liddos still can’t believe it :suburban:

Hold My Hand was great. Walgreens plays it all the time without changing it halfway. I don't know what flop stores some of you shop at!

 

I genuinely believe the Chromatica Ball is coming, but it's just gonna be a Max/Apple TV thing, no AMC popcorn buckets or anything like that.

If LG7 is coming in early 2024 (I’m still very skeptical) the chromatica ball footage is probably not coming. 
She will have something new and shiny to distract us from broken promises 

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Netflix, Disney+ or Amazon Prime, I won't accept other bullsh*t

Youtube as well, but yeah these three would be ideal since I have a subscribtion to all of them, as long as it's not an unknown-obscure service.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.