Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, jesus del rey said:

Oh then I get why you are so defensive about the album sis, I feel the same way about BTW. Lemme stream ROM for you

 

  Hide contents

:emofish:

 

:heart2:
 

Spoiler

No one wants to read that I’m sure but yeah, I was sick back in 2020 and they’ve said it might me SM (which it wasn’t thankfully)and Chromatica really helped me to push through the dark times. 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Hate that we barely have footage of her actual studio sessions (non-jazz). And even in the Telephone one they’re just listening to it. I’d like to see her singing into the mic in a booth 

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Back in 2009-13 yes, but with Nicki’s currently DRY pen???

9EENgnR.gif

 

1 hour ago, Komet said:

Yeah you're down, down in hell for even suggesting that, we have enough of SA-adjacent collabs in her discography as it is

 

9EENgnR.gif

SA? idgi

 

i guess im desperate for anything atp
 

 

3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

:heart2:
 

  Hide contents

No one wants to read that I’m sure but yeah, I was sick back in 2020 and they’ve said it might me SM (which it wasn’t thankfully)and Chromatica really helped me to push through the dark times. 

 

I'm sad to hear you had to go through that but I am happy you are doing better :heart:

 

Spoiler

And I hope one day you can join the church of BTW supremacy :giraffe:

 

The news of Taylor’s and RBD’s shows in Brazil… My country is really cursed 

13 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I'm sad to hear you had to go through that but I am happy you are doing better :heart:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

And I hope one day you can join the church of BTW supremacy :giraffe:

 

Thank you, sis. :chick1:

 

BTW is in her top 3 for me easily, even tho it wasn’t this way in the past but I’ve changed my mind over years. 
:chick1:

6 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Thank you, sis. :chick1:

 

BTW is in her top 3 for me easily, even tho it wasn’t this way in the past but I’ve changed my mind over years. 
:chick1:

Glad you saw the light and let the divine in your heart :heart2:

3 hours ago, Artur said:

EniGODma doesn't get the love it deserves

 

9EENgnR.gif

 

Just to make it clear, talking about the song, not the weird wig show

This. It should've been the lead. Great dance songs with strong vocals (that aren't screaming). Would've been eaten up by the public.

Dragon’s eyes watch, goddess breathing

 

The Chromatica Ball piano is a dragon head with branches and is watching her (the goddess) perform :alexz:

Every one of Gaga's albums gets a public retrospective about how it wasn't appreciated enough in its time of release. It's happened to Artpop and Joanne, and it's going to happen to Chromatica in like 2025. It's lowkey f*cking annoying.

 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

Every one of Gaga's albums gets a public retrospective about how it wasn't appreciated enough in its time of release. It's happened to Artpop and Joanne, and it's going to happen to Chromatica in like 2025. It's lowkey f*cking annoying.

 

:suburban:

I must have missed this

 

:suburban:

that BTW vs Ren thread....

 

people actually trying to make us believe Ren is a better album

 

moo.png

7 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

that BTW vs Ren thread....

 

people actually trying to make us believe Ren is a better album

 

moo.png

Only like a third of Ren is usable. Half the d*ck-riding is in Beyoncé's name. BTW is a holistic masterpiece.

 

:giraffe:

14 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I must have missed this

 

:suburban:

Sinner's Prayer will have its day

 

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

We French kissed on a subway train

he tore my clothes right off

he ate my heart and then he ate my brain

 

 

 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Artur said:

Just to make it clear, talking about the song, not the weird wig show

House of Gucci wasn't that bad. 

 

stephm.png

3 hours ago, holyground13 said:

Yes! That was possibly my initial favourite off the album. Such an electric fun disco bop. The pre chorus into the chorus is everything and she performed the hell out of it, though it would have been nice to see some visuals for it.

 

1 hour ago, robattack332 said:

This. It should've been the lead. Great dance songs with strong vocals (that aren't screaming). Would've been eaten up by the public.

Ugh yes! I was thinking about this before, it's not as noisy as most of the other songs. People would be able to listen to it more than 5 times without a headache, would be an amazing introduction to the era, promote her residency, the production and instrumental are amazing. 

I will maintain that a perfect Chromatica single run would have been Alice, Replay, Rain On Me, and Free Woman (with a cute remix for summer 2021) + 911 video.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.