Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I liked Stupid Love when it leaked because I believed that it was just a demo, and the final song will be a little different and better.

 

Imagine my surprise when I hit '' play '' on Stupid Love MV and it was the same exact song I've been listening to for the past month. :)

Edited by Album Leak

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I hope she has Afrobeats acid jazz nudisco and hyperpop on the mood board :WAP:

29 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

I liked Stupid Love when it leaked because I believed that it was just a demo, and the final song will be a little different and better.

 

Imagine my surprise when I hit '' play '' on Stupid Love MV and it was the same exact song I've been listening to for the past month. :)

lmao ikr

Chromatica slander will not be tolerated but directed at Stupid Love however, I will turn a blind eye.

9EENgnR.gif

Stupid Noise really is her most universal hated single, uh?

 

9EENgnR.gif

Stupid Love is a guilty pleasure of mine, but yeah it does not deserve to have a sit at a table with her flawless history of lead singles :shakeno:

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

He doesn't have any but according to @monketsharona he has been in LA-Malibù the past months after years he didn't come to the US

 

9EENgnR.gif

The darkest of bops are coming omfg

 

9EENgnR.gif

Everything that came after Stupid Love proved to be a better reflection of what Chromatica is sonically, aesthetically and even quality-wise.

 

Stupid Love leaking was messy, the music video was messy (with disappearing special effects and such and some of her worst music video looks), the choreo was messy, and the song just wasn't up to par even if it is overall just '' fine. '' Even the performances of Stupid Love, during VMAs and the tour, aren't great, and I personally hate hate HATE that by the time she reached ROM during the tour, she was just plain exhausted by the Stupid Love choreo a lot of the time, and couldn't give 110% during ROM which deserved it much more than freaking Stupid Love.

Imagine how much bigger Chromatica could've been if it wasn't for its lead single :gaycat6:

Stupid Love is so much fun you guys are wild. Maybe it's because I never heard the leak, but I wore that song out hard in February of 2020. The chorus bangs I don't care.

 

I do agree though that the music video and performances of it are very lackluster. Choreo is kind of a mess.

 

Actually, it was kind of disappointing overall because she was coming off from the ASIB era, and it felt like she could have gone imperial again with better material. 

 

 Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga 

3 minutes ago, Danes said:

 

 

 

Vibes for the next Lady Gaga record. :smitten:

I love 'Sadeness' Part I, a classic.

 

 

Just now, Leptine said:

I love 'Sadeness' Part I, a classic.

 

 

lol I actually meant to post Part I :jonnycat:

 

just noticed it was Part II.

4 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

Stupid Love is so much fun you guys are wild. Maybe it's because I never heard the leak, but I wore that song out hard in February of 2020. The chorus bangs I don't care.

 

I do agree though that the music video and performances of it are very lackluster. Choreo is kind of a mess.

 

Actually, it was kind of disappointing overall because she was coming off from the ASIB era, and it felt like she could have gone imperial again with better material. 

 

 Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga 

@ATRL Administration why users like him are not already perma banned?:chick2:

Not a whole page of Stupid Love praising :skull: 

Humanity truly lost it. You are all sick.

18 hours ago, Almodusa said:

 

Inch resting.

 

I always thought it was from this:

 

14 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Free Kygo goes awf in the club I’m afraid 

 

spacer.png

Only cause I turned it awf.

 

9EENgnR.gif

 

If Shallow's Spotify daily streams are around what they usually are, then today's update is going to push Shallow's combined 2023 streams past its combined 2022 streams. This will be the first time it's had YoY growth since 2018 -> 2019. It just needs to hit 923k or higher with today's update, and since last week's update was in the 950s, then that should be completely doable. 

EniGODma doesn't get the love it deserves

 

9EENgnR.gif

 

Just to make it clear, talking about the song, not the weird wig show

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.