Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

28 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Also to circle back on the convo this morning, I haven’t seen anything online about Brian Newman being at Henson/EastWest? Can someone confirm/deny? 
 

spacer.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzuyWQHro3Q/?img_index=1

 

He posted a picture of himself in front of the studio 23 hours ago.

 

2015061008403729970802015052611564929483

 

Here's a wider exterior shot of the studio confirming it. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Someone supposedly selling OOC I wonder if it's real

Edited by hellobitchezzz

2 hours ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Are the RideOrDie said OGHs will be mad in 2024 rumors true or is Twitter making that up?

 

2 hours ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Someone supposedly selling OOC I wonder if it's real

schitts creek comedy GIF by CBC

8 hours ago, luckythisway said:

The way ROM is the only Chrome song I’ve ever heard in a bar/club in public. Truly a TANK era in terms of GP awareness

 

spacer.png

I always hear either ROM, Stupid Bawp, 911, Sour Candy, Babylon or Replay

 

go to better gay bars sis

 

spacer.png

10 hours ago, sbenci said:

I was thinking about this, if she wants to succeed she must understand this is the type of music everybody wants, both the fans and the GP. I'm really scared we'll get Joanne Part 2 (Noisy Rock Version) though :khalyan2:

 

She needs very minimal social awareness to see which of her songs gained organic traction over the last year: just dance, judas, bloody mary, government hooker, heavy metal lover. These lay out a very distinct soundscape she can work with and I am sure she will act accordingly, she is extremely intelligent.

The jumpscare of Stupid Bomb right after Alice is one of the biggest tracklist crimes of her disco. You set an immaculate melancholic house vibe with the first 1.5 tracks only to follow it with a Bloodclot'd radio fodder?? I mean Rain On Me was right there

 

9EENgnR.gif

12 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

sorry but bloodpop ******* ate with Alice 

one of her best songs truly :jonny: 

 

should’ve been the lead single…would’ve been such a perfect introduction to the era and dominated European radio. Stupid Love gave no indication of what the album sounds like. 

When Stupid Bomb leaked and I was so grateful because that would mean she was going to scrap it or change it entirely... only to hit play on release day and have sewer sidal thoughts

 

9EENgnR.gif

1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

When Stupid Bomb leaked and I was so grateful because that would mean she was going to scrap it or change it entirely... only to hit play on release day and have sewer sidal thoughts

 

9EENgnR.gif

It's just a demo you guise!

The final version is gonna be better you guise!

Their not releasing a song that leaked more than a month early!

 

It was BAD for us   

 

9EENgnR.gif

Chromatica will always be that ***** with Alice, ROM, 911, Replay, Babylon, Enigma, SC :jonny: 

21 minutes ago, Leptine said:

RedOne liked her studio selfie

 

9EENgnR.gif

Quick are his insta stories from LA?

 

9EENgnR.gif

20 minutes ago, AidanUnderYou said:

one of her best songs truly :jonny: 

 

should’ve been the lead single…would’ve been such a perfect introduction to the era and dominated European radio. Stupid Love gave no indication of what the album sounds like. 

B-b-but American radio.

 

9EENgnR.gif

13 hours ago, Sugden said:

where is this video from

i need to make a gif

 

that was the day when the million reasons singer sang for so many... locals

458F1CEA00000578-0-image-a-88_1508642556

and that video you talking about is form her snapchat

 




1:27 you can see her dancing to her megahit, the next one is the video you are talking about 

9 minutes ago, sbenci said:

Chromatica will always be that ***** with Alice, ROM, 911, Replay, Babylon, Enigma, SC :jonny: 

and nothing for Captive Man

 

9EENgnR.gif

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Quick are his insta stories from LA?

 

9EENgnR.gif

He doesn't have any but according to @monketsharona he has been in LA-Malibù the past months after years he didn't come to the US

 

9EENgnR.gif

1 hour ago, PillowCase said:

She needs very minimal social awareness to see which of her songs gained organic traction over the last year: just dance, judas, bloody mary, government hooker, heavy metal lover. These lay out a very distinct soundscape she can work with and I am sure she will act accordingly, she is extremely intelligent.

I was you going to day and how’s this worked out for Katy constantly trying to recreate her peak but then I remembered smthn :eli: 

I don’t know if it is the best idea to do a full album based on what’s gone viral on TikTok. Everyone has become a fad these days old media being dated no longer exists theres that element too 

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

I always hear either ROM, Stupid Bawp, 911, Sour Candy, Babylon or Replay

 

go to better gay bars sis

 

spacer.png

I don’t go to gay bars 

 

spacer.png

This random bloody mary remix has 19 million streams :msmarvel:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.