Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Q1 feels too soon, 2025 feels too late. I think she’ll have the single and album ready for a Summer release (June to August window). And smoothly transition into Joker promo.

Edited by Chaos Angel

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I could see a Q2 / early Q3 release for the album but the lead is definitely coming in Jan/Feb. They def saw Mildred’s smashery with Flowers & said “I’ll have some of where that came from” 

 

:ryan3:

We made it y'all. LG7 2024 let's go 

 

gretchen-cry.gif

 

 

She looks so good too whew

 

gretchen-cry.gif

16 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Dark Heart = Dark Bawps

 

giphy.gif

I see you stopped pretending you want hag-rock music and chose to be happy whew

Mom looks 20 omfg

 

gretchen-cry.gif

The way this is how we were when she was in front of Electric Lady :dies:

—

Something I hope she returns to is vocal layering. Makes it more dynamic than the seemingly one vocal throughout the songs 

:alexz:LG7 2024:alexz:

:alexz:LG7 2024:alexz:

:alexz:LG7 2024:alexz:

:alexz:LG7 2024:alexz:

:alexz:LG7 2024:alexz:

:alexz:LG7 2024:alexz:

1 minute ago, The Witch said:

I see you stopped pretending you want hag-rock music and chose to be happy whew

I'm not gonna lie, the RollingStone collab made me realize that I don't want a rock album from her, that kind of rock at least, it's a great song for that genre but it's not something I found myself to really listen or consume daily.

 

I'm still open to her doing a rock influenced album a la 'Plastic Hearts' or Blondie, but with BTW keeping cementing its legacy and status year by year, I think it's inevitable that she should go in that direction again unless she finally decides to make chill R&B.

16 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

 

Something I hope she returns to is vocal layering. Makes it more dynamic than the seemingly one vocal throughout the songs 

Now THIS is something I've been meaning to bring up to this base. I think this might be my biggest problem with Chromatica. What became of ye harmonious choruses of yesteryear, where doth the nosed woman sang?

For real though, what happened to writing a chorus like Venus, Judas, Bad Romance? Even Hair had insane vocal layering, kind of making Chrome seem low effort.

 

 

Also while I'm randomly revisiting Hair, do we actually think that Cynthia Germanotta, cofounder and president of the Born This Way Foundation, would CUT her daughters hair AT NIGHT, WHILE SHE WAS SLEEPING? :deadbanana2:

I love Gaga so dearly but she was telling TALL TALES during this era!

A rock song can be a dark bawp, idk why you guys think that rock = boring music for old dudes :thing: it's like saying that pop is a generic genre with dumb lyrics and no soul, of course some songs are going to be like that but there are amazing pop songs with great lyrics and innovative production :turkey: not all rock songs are the same just like not all pop songs are the same or not all rap songs are the same, there are sub-genres for a reason.

 

 

for LG7 I don't even want her to reinvent the pop wheel like she did with TF/TFM or do something incredibly experimental and all over the place (in all the good ways, like HML's resurgence is proving) for pop radio like BTW. I will be content if she takes some left field genres and makes them her own, embracing warm soundscapes (jazzy, rnb, soft rock) and soft vocals. I've been listening to Erotica, Bedtime Stories and Sade's Love Deluxe a lot, maybe something along those lines would be nice :giraffe:

 

Re-listening to this after long time, it was so good, she did a mistake in scrapping it.

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

i'm still not optimistic about a 2024 release. this is the first studio pic which means we're probably 2 away. by this time next year the album would have gone through multiple revisions and scrapped material.

I'm hopeful that after the ARTPOP Act 2 mess lately she knows better than to tease anything earlier than absolutely necessary :gaygacat7:

6 minutes ago, Leptine said:

 

Re-listening to this after long time, it was so good, she did a mistake in scrapping it.

This was sooooo 2012, should've smashed so hard :WAP:  I remember being so excited for the release

9 hours ago, Aden said:

It's wild how the fan-favorite choices for singles back in 2011 (MTN, Scheisse, etc.) are gathering dust while the songs going viral on TikTok (Government Hooker, HML, etc.) are the ones we all thought would flop as singles. :dies:

 

 

When you put it like that :rip:

i still fantasize with that 4th single treatment for ScheiBe and that VMA performance with a killer Versace outfit and teal hair while slaying that choreography she did at the BTW Ball :chick3:

 

ScheiBe is one of the most underrated bangers 

12 minutes ago, Leptine said:

 

Re-listening to this after long time, it was so good, she did a mistake in scrapping it.

RedOne completely butchered Gaga's vocals though :skull: I don't think it would be appreciated had it been released, there's a certain charm to unreleased songs.

29 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

for LG7 I don't even want her to reinvent the pop wheel like she did with TF/TFM or do something incredibly experimental and all over the place (in all the good ways, like HML's resurgence is proving) for pop radio like BTW. I will be content if she takes some left field genres and makes them her own, embracing warm soundscapes (jazzy, rnb, soft rock) and soft vocals. I've been listening to Erotica, Bedtime Stories and Sade's Love Deluxe a lot, maybe something along those lines would be nice :giraffe:

I've been listening to Erotica non-stop for the past three days, it's SO GOOD. :jonny:

Godga getting ready for the belated ARTPOP Act 2 release party :WAP:

18 minutes ago, Hurem said:

RedOne completely butchered Gaga's vocals though :skull: I don't think it would be appreciated had it been released, there's a certain charm to unreleased songs.

what do you mean? I know Gaga said she didn't like her vocals, but I love the way she sounds, especially when she says "shadow", so I never understood this point... It should've been released, such a great song! And a duet with Cher would've been an iconic addition to her discography. 

Edited by Summer Boy

Honestly, the J:FáD soundtrack probably been done. All the music had to be picked or fully written by the time shooting started, and they had multiple months of post-production before the strike started. And we know its only a handful of musical numbets. If she's teasing being in the studio atp, I really do think that it's for an album. :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

what do you mean? I know Gaga said she didn't like her vocals, but I love the way she sounds, especially when she says "shadow", so I never understood this point... It should've been released, such a great song! And a duet with Cher would've been an iconic addition to her discography. 

The melodyne was working overtime. Her vocals sound robotic and not in a good-kinda-Cher-Believe way. It sounds like a butchered autotune, rather an artistic choice.

 

I do wish we got raw vocal takes, because I agree that she sounds beautiful.  

all I need is something ready by the time Joker comes out

she can't possibly let all that hype go to waste

 

davyygrande-azealia-banks.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.