Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

When LG7 ends up being a 30 min 15 track album with every song being shorter than 2 minutes, then what?

 

:clack:

We will be streaming twice to get that 1 hour experience. 

:clack:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

I guess Gar is releasing between end of spring to mid-summer. And she’ll do an extensive stadium tour like around 50-70 dates. The tour will be after the awards season/JFAD. Her exposure on JFAD and awards season will help the concert ticket sales. 

That would be a great scenario tbqh, a possible rollout that I thought about as well. No need to wait until the FàD cycle wraps up in 2025 to put out new album and no need to shorten the tour either due to other commitments. Although 70 is a bit much and assuming that her team and Live Nation would try to scale her touring back up gradually over time, I'd say a 35-40 date stadium tour with carefully planned gaps in between would be sweet. 

 

8 minutes ago, Jessie said:

Suddenly I believe again. 2024 is just around the corner girlies. 

 

9EENgnR.gif

We could, we could belong delulu together

 

gretchen-cry.gif

7 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

When LG7 ends up being a 30 min 15 track album with every song being shorter than 2 minutes, then what?

 

:clack:

Securing her new streaming records, a music legend and businesswoman 

 

nicki.png

the possibility of getting LG7 & JFAD next year, oh we’re gonna eat 2025 awards szn 

2 hours ago, Kimi said:

It sucked so she scrapped it 

 

3 hours ago, NicoleAMatty said:

I'm pretty sure it was recorded in Birmingham, but there were some technical issues with the stage that night and she probably wasn't happy with the final result, so it was ultimately scrapped (which was just_another_day.mp3 for Miss Thing :eli:)

 

31 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Most likely she was not very happy with the result, plus her cancelling the rest of JWT dates due to fibro might have left the sour taste. You can check some good fanmade on YouTube. 
About the C-word Ball tour video, it is giving bermuda triangle vibe. 

Ugh that sucks so much, I guess I'll keep watching my Coachella rip lol. I'm a fan of Beyonce as well so I know all too well about the scrapped stuff ugh

Honestly I see a lot of people saying the Manicure video would've ruined her career but I wanted to see that so much and I wish I never saw the treatment cause it seemed like a fever dream that I would never get

LG7 single will come out in Feb or March like she's done with BTW and Chromatica

 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.c6ed9e7c5f

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Opulence said:

 

 

Ugh that sucks so much, I guess I'll keep watching my Coachella rip lol. I'm a fan of Beyonce as well so I know all too well about the scrapped stuff ugh

This is the closest to what we can enjoy

 

5 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

This is the closest to what we can enjoy

 

Thank you for this! Such a good tour gone to waste but glad she's feeling better (hopefully)

With the TikTok generation discovering Gaga's discography (Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover), now is a good time for her to come back into the music scene (Epioned My Cheeks and Sweet Sound of Something doesn't count).

 

She better not abandon it like Chromatica.

9EENgnR.gif

Q1 single

Q2 album

Q2-3 tour (either 2024 or 2025)

 

Weren't there rumors that she'll perform in South America in 2024? Chromatica was supposed to be a relatively short compact era with a short(ish) tour, so I can see her trying to do that again. But it all depends whether she wants to cash in on the JFAD hype and how time consuming the promo tour for JFAD will be during 2024. 

 

All I can say is that I hope she remembers to tour some of her big markets next time around.  

I've been patient and optimistic that Gaga taking this break from interacting with fans and focusing on her personal life will hopefully inspire some great music. In my opinion Gaga hasn't reached her full potential musically since BTW. Whether that's BTS drama or her not waiting to make music. We've been through a lot. I have a feeling she will get it right this time. Also think Chromatica film is still coming during holiday season. Seems like a stretch I know but a girl can keep hoping...

  • Author

spill some T on CBT @LykkeLi :sistrens:

Edited by Phoenixstar

Manifesting lead single release on February 2 2024 with a performance at the Grammys on Sunday.

 

 

Gar better visit Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, and South Korea. 

1 hour ago, Phoenixstar said:

This is the closest to what we can enjoy

 

The Applause runways will always be iconic!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.