Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Hi I'm new to this base, been a fan of Gaga's music for a while though (probably since she was doing those Jingle Balls during The Fame era). 

 

Just wondering what ever happened to the Joanne tour film? I loved the stage/set list and would've loved to see it with proper footage. Also, is the Chromatica Ball ever coming out? lol 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

55 minutes ago, Hurem said:

RedOne completely butchered Gaga's vocals though :skull: I don't think it would be appreciated had it been released, there's a certain charm to unreleased songs.

I hadn't listened to it in forever, and forgot how overprocessed they are :rip: a reverse Dope PIss expedition

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

it’s 2023 and people are still pressed about BTW’s Amazon sales :rip:

I love how they shut up once you bring up Rihanna who also sold Rated R for $0.99 :skull: Worms for brains.

Not to jinx it, but I think Papa will cross or at least get super close to 600k on Friday. That's insane. The way her best songs are actually rising over time. Alejandro is also getting a new peak tomorrow or the day after.

 

The Edge of Glory needs to follow.

30 minutes ago, Opulence said:

Hi I'm new to this base, been a fan of Gaga's music for a while though (probably since she was doing those Jingle Balls during The Fame era). 

 

Just wondering what ever happened to the Joanne tour film? I loved the stage/set list and would've loved to see it with proper footage. Also, is the Chromatica Ball ever coming out? lol 

I'm pretty sure it was recorded in Birmingham, but there were some technical issues with the stage that night and she probably wasn't happy with the final result, so it was ultimately scrapped (which was just_another_day.mp3 for Miss Thing :eli:)

The thought of Gar’s current mug (absolutely GORGEOUS btw) on a new album cover with an accompanying photoshoot is making me cream  

 

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, Artur said:

Not to jinx it, but I think Papa will cross or at least get super close to 600k on Friday. That's insane. The way her best songs are actually rising over time. Alejandro is also getting a new peak tomorrow or the day after.

 

The Edge of Glory needs to follow.

IIRC, Paparazzi's streams now are similar to Just Dance's 1-2 years ago. I hope it can get to Just Dance's streams now within the next year or so. 

Seven Nation Army is a rock song and also a dark bawp so yeah 2024 radio is ours 

 

gretchen-cry.gif

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

IIRC, Paparazzi's streams now are similar to Just Dance's 1-2 years ago. I hope it can get to Just Dance's streams now within the next year or so. 

I hope so! :duca: 

 

The fact that Papa, JD and PF are from the same album and are doing over 2M streams daily combined is so impressive. Truly the biggest debut of all time.

 

We also need one of the deep cuts to go viral next. I vote for Boys, Boys, Boys, Summerboy, I Like It Rough, Starstruck or Paper Gangsta, maybe all of them at the same time.

 

gqCjZq4.gif


 

Quote

According to the scheduling website of the studio in which Lady Gaga posted the photos earlier today, "studio C" is not available at the moment due to a long-term reservation.

Interestingly, studio C was the same one that Lady Gaga used to finish "Chromatica".

 

9 minutes ago, Artur said:

I hope so! :duca: 

 

The fact that Papa, JD and PF are from the same album and are doing over 2M streams daily combined is so impressive. Truly the biggest debut of all time.

 

We also need one of the deep cuts to go viral next. I vote for Boys, Boys, Boys, Summerboy, I Like It Rough, Starstruck or Paper Gangsta, maybe all of them at the same time.

 

gqCjZq4.gif

Summerboy REALLY deserves a viral moment... 

 

We also need ARTPOP, Joanne and especially Chromatica to have at least an album track doing numbers... Fashion! or Donatella (I know it already went viral back in the days) for ARTPOP could do it ; maybe Dancing In Circles for Joanne? and I think Replay and Babylon could go viral as well. 

 

 

Haus Labs wins Foundation Product of the Year at the Beauty Innovation Awards. Funny how much of a success that product was.

 

 

1 hour ago, Opulence said:

Hi I'm new to this base, been a fan of Gaga's music for a while though (probably since she was doing those Jingle Balls during The Fame era). 

 

Just wondering what ever happened to the Joanne tour film? I loved the stage/set list and would've loved to see it with proper footage. Also, is the Chromatica Ball ever coming out? lol 

It sucked so she scrapped it 

9 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

According to the scheduling website of the studio in which Lady Gaga posted the photos earlier today, "studio C" is not available at the moment due to a long-term reservation.

Interestingly, HIL confirmed it multiple times

 

 

And Dot as well

 

 

 

 

 

It's all coming together. We're not ready for the double collapse that the next year will be with both LG7 and FàD 

 

spacer.png 9EENgnR.gif 9EENgnR.gif

1 hour ago, Artur said:

I hope so! :duca: 

 

The fact that Papa, JD and PF are from the same album and are doing over 2M streams daily combined is so impressive. Truly the biggest debut of all time.

 

We also need one of the deep cuts to go viral next. I vote for Boys, Boys, Boys, Summerboy, I Like It Rough, Starstruck or Paper Gangsta, maybe all of them at the same time.

 

gqCjZq4.gif

As much as I love Boys Boys Boys, Starstruck, Paper Gangsta etc.. I say ENOUGH with TF, TFM, BTW  plz

 

We need ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica resurgence..

 

For ARTPOP.. Donatella is the obvious viral track.. for JOANNE, no viral potential mefears but i really want Joanne, Diamond Heart and Sinner's Prayer to have their moment.. for CHROMATICA, REPLAY and BABYLON plz make em MEGA VIRAL :WAP:

This base using the term “dark bawp” unironically in 2023 is funny 

 

31 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

As much as I love Boys Boys Boys, Starstruck, Paper Gangsta etc.. I say ENOUGH with TF, TFM, BTW  plz

 

We need ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica resurgence..

 

For ARTPOP.. Donatella is the obvious viral track.. for JOANNE, no viral potential mefears but i really want Joanne, Diamond Heart and Sinner's Prayer to have their moment.. for CHROMATICA, REPLAY and BABYLON plz make em MEGA VIRAL :WAP:

I understand, but I'm kinda torn between her having these two or 3 huge streaming juggernaut albums, or having decent streams in all of her releases. :jonny2:

 

TF, TFM and BTW being the biggest albums of their years looks SO GOOD.

 

I would never complain if any of the other ones also get boosts though :duca:

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

Haus Labs wins Foundation Product of the Year at the Beauty Innovation Awards. Funny how much of a success that product was.

 

 

Regardless of what her Fans think of Haus Labs. 

It was one of her wisest choices in terms of commercial/business ventures. :clap3:

 

It's miles better than pursuing a business in perfumes or a clothing/shoe line.

 

 

Just now, GGD said:

It's miles better than pursuing a business in perfumes

Which she succeeded at :worship2:

I guess Gar is releasing between end of spring to mid-summer. And she’ll do an extensive stadium tour like around 50-70 dates. The tour will be after the awards season/JFAD. Her exposure on JFAD and awards season will help the concert ticket sales. 

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Interestingly, HIL confirmed it multiple times

 

 

And Dot as well

 

 

 

 

 

It's all coming together. We're not ready for the double collapse that the next year will be with both LG7 and FàD 

 

spacer.png 9EENgnR.gif 9EENgnR.gif

Suddenly I believe again. 2024 is just around the corner girlies. 

 

9EENgnR.gif

When LG7 ends up being a 30 min 15 track album with every song being shorter than 2 minutes, then what?

 

:clack:

  • Author
3 hours ago, Opulence said:

Hi I'm new to this base, been a fan of Gaga's music for a while though (probably since she was doing those Jingle Balls during The Fame era). 

 

Just wondering what ever happened to the Joanne tour film? I loved the stage/set list and would've loved to see it with proper footage. Also, is the Chromatica Ball ever coming out? lol 

Most likely she was not very happy with the result, plus her cancelling the rest of JWT dates due to fibro might have left the sour taste. You can check some good fanmade on YouTube. 
About the C-word Ball tour video, it is giving bermuda triangle vibe. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.