Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, DockDock said:

time to be delulu again? i am ready:eli:

her second tfm is coming, repeak, aoty at the grammys, shallow sized hit etc. kiconn.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Would love a cute Spring/Summer era and mini-tour like what was originally planned for TCB.

9 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Charcoal Heart, Diamond Heart ha successor is coming 

 

spacer.png

Lead single for her rock opus, Angelina

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, fra said:

In the meantime Heavy Metal Lover broke spotify?

Yes it sold out

A Grammys performance on 2/4/24 for the lead would be ideal.

 

and it wouldnt be overshadowed by the SB the next week because no1curr about Usher

Hope she's actually recording new music

 

But she's probably doing something like finishing the CBT audio 

 

:khalyan2:

 

 

20 minutes ago, TheHanyo said:

Would love a cute Spring/Summer era and mini-tour like what was originally planned for TCB.

Meh, I want her to go bigger this time. I think she should do it in 2025 after JFAD, the demand will be insane.

7 minutes ago, Blade said:

A Grammys performance on 2/4/24 for the lead would be ideal.

 

and it wouldnt be overshadowed by the SB the next week because no1curr about Usher

Ohhh I would love this kind of excitement. Watching grammys, looking for hints. I really hope something's coming early next year :(

Now that the SAG strikes are over she can complete the JFAD soundtrack :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, hausofdave said:

we still want the Traumatica Film tho

 

spacer.png

Do we, tho?

 

stephm.png

 

28 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Meh, I want her to go bigger this time. I think she should do it in 2025 after JFAD, the demand will be insane.

LG8 :cm:

i'm still not optimistic about a 2024 release. this is the first studio pic which means we're probably 2 away. by this time next year the album would have gone through multiple revisions and scrapped material.

I'm ready to see another dark era tmf/btw/jfd

Edited by GagaChina

Just now, Marry The Gods said:

i'm still not optimistic about a 2024 release. this is the first studio pic which means we're probably 2 away. by this time next year the album would have gone through multiple revisions and scrapped material.

Hmmm I take her post as a: I'm feeling confident about the direction of my music, and I'm ready to start teasing the process.

 

That doesn't mean she hasn't been working on it. It's been almost 4 years since Chromatica came out. I'm hopeful it will come out next year before Joker 🙏🏼✨

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.