Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Both ASIB and HOG are a little boring, but I enjoy them because Gaga is in them. 
 

I worked part time in a movie theater when ASIB was out, so during my break I would watch it. 
 

I saw HOG twice in theaters and once on prime. 
 

Next year I plan on doing a marathon before JFAD comes out. AHS:H, ASIB and HOG all in a row 

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Be honest… have any of you watched House of Gucci more than twice?
 

Only watched it once. I’ve watched ASIB several times tho
 

:ryan3:

Watched it bout 4 times now, never got the slander personally I'm a bias stan

stephm.png

1 hour ago, Eunwol said:

Do straight guys or masc guys listen to Lady Gaga?

Yes my straight bestie always listens to ROM and an 80s version of Alejandro 

 

spacer.png

The pacing in HOG is a mess and ASIB is your average movie coming out of Hollywood. JFAD will be her best movie. :clap3:

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Be honest… have any of you watched House of Gucci more than twice?
 

Only watched it once. I’ve watched ASIB several times tho
 

:ryan3:

I saw it twice in theaters. A trashy campy time with Fad's best performance yet methinks

:ryan3:

 

ASIB is the better overall film though. Bradley directed the sh*t out of it. He was robbed of an Oscar nomination.

:ryan3:

My ASIB collection:

 

- Standard CD

- Standard DVD

- Standard Blu-Ray

 

HOG:

 

- Standard Blu-Ray

 

 

+ watched them both once in theaters :gaycat2:

 

 

 

I'd be more interested in y'alls Chromatica collection

Kinda need David Lynch to enter his comeback era and cast Godga as the lead in a surrealist mindf*ck masterpiece :WAP:

Saw ASIB in theaters 4 times (3 original, 1 encore cut). Still have never seen HoG :skull: 

My collection:

 

A STAR IS BORN
- digital copy
- standard CD
- 2LP vinyl
- standard DVD
- steelbook

seen four times in theaters and four at home

 

HOUSE OF GUCCI
- steelbook

seen three times in theaters and three at home

 

CHROMATICA
- digital copy
- standard CD
- international deluxe CD (signed album cover)
- LP vinyl (silver)
- LP vinyl (transparent)
- LP vinyl (Picture Disc)
- LP trifold vinyl (translucent yellow - RSD 2021)
- LP trifold vinyl
- cassette (transparent green)
- cassette (pink)
- cassette (mint green)
- cassette (transparent - urban outfitters exclusive)

the way this binch has me by my neck is insane! 14 years and counting Gagaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :gaygacat5: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.