Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Idk what it is but I am ready and waiting patiently!

 

stephm.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

but whats is her obsession with these horizontal pictures? shes been posting like that since august, and they always generate less likes then her vertical pics...

LG7 in 2024 confirmed, there's no way she would tease us after such a long hiding for a mid 2025 release! :WAP:

4 minutes ago, HRHCOLLECTION said:

New album in 2025

It's gonna be 2024.

Just now, fra said:

 

Can we please not use the C word, it's triggering and I consider it a slur :thing:

 

OT: OMGGGGG I'm ready :WAP:

ASIB:

Saw 3x in theaters

Bought album on iTunes

CD

DVD/Blu-ray/Digital (the digital on Vudu has access to Encore version too)

 

HOG:

Saw once in theaters

DVD/Blu-ray/Digital

 

Chromatica:

Bought on iTunes

Standard CD (didn’t get deluxe from Target because my CD was mailed by having Chromatica Ball ticket and I don’t like having two of the same things)

Edited by Almodusa

the way I was just about to say not a single verse was written for LG7, ouuu

prove me wrong before I even try iT, mother

 

stephm.png

 

Spoiler

inb4 it's for some irrelevant shjt that no one cares

 

stephm.png

 

6 minutes ago, Bojana said:

but whats is her obsession with these horizontal pictures? shes been posting like that since august, and they always generate less likes then her vertical pics...

Horizontal era methinks :WAP:

 

Her Side to Side is coming as the lead :jonnycat:

I fear she's going for the Born This Way type of rollout. Lead in February, album in May.

 

Announcement on NYE?  :jonny5:

I feel like she’s gonna either retry the original Chromatica/BTW release schedule or it’s not coming till after Joker. 

Edited by Bamboo

Also got my GUY vinyl today :jonnycat: I don’t normally display vinyl but I love it and bought a frame for it 

FAD really said: "Lemme post some music session to fully bury celebrating ARTPOP's 10th Anniversary."

:ryan3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.