Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Artur said:

Image

 

:jonny5:

The LG7 era we deserve :superman:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

JFAD would be

0-300M Flop

300M-400M Underwhelming

400M-500M Moderate

500M-700M Success

700M+ BO HIT!

Edited by Si Hoo

26 minutes ago, Si Hoo said:

JFAD would be

0-300M Flop

300M-400M Underwhelming

400M-500M Moderate

500M-700M Success

700M+ BO HIT!

It will be her first 2 billion grossing film 

AliveEmbellishedAmmonite-size_restricted 

Where is the special project now ??? 

spacer.png

Edited by Gagaqueen

On 6/30/2023 at 7:37 PM, Phoenixstar said:

That is just natural, babydoll.

We are maturing; some things that used to be important to us no longer do so as we grow older. Things change, and life goes on.

I used to be quite obsessed with her when I was a youngster, but at this stage in my life, I am just casually listening and checking her out. Of course, she will continue to be the number one artist to check out when it comes to new music or pop culture events because she provides something far more intriguing than your typical pop star.

While I move on with my life, I will continue to check out her stuff - new music, new movies, and more (no, not makeup ****).
Lady Gaga Coachella GIF - Lady Gaga Hug Self - Discover & Share GIFs

I feel exactly the same about her as you do. I generally don't care about most pop artists though, I just lurk to see what's going on in general, so it just feels a bit weird to me that I'm checking for an artist who's music I don't actually listen to or enjoy anymore. I probably overplayed the music back in the day and I did see every performance so it's like of course I can't still listen to The Edge of Glory without it being annoying to me. I do wish I could just take the music and enjoy it because I love Gaga in general but maybe it just became overkill when she's only going to put out music every few years. Another part of it is touring for every album, it means the setlists gets boring because it all runs so slowly lol. If you just take her discography on its own it's just a bit much for every day listening frankly and looking back most of being a huge fan was seeing what she did on a day to day basis as opposed to just taking her music and enjoying it, so I guess if it isn't really about the music it isn't going to last. It was pretty much just fun as a teenager I guess.

18 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

The direction of LG7 should be whatever genre GODvernment Hooker is.  

 

abmSBZI.gif

I agree but I will be totally ok if we get anything but Jazz, Dope Vocals or Stupid Love 2 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952mxhqqp16jw2e0hseh1

4 hours ago, Si Hoo said:

JFAD would be

0-300M Flop

300M-400M Underwhelming

400M-500M Moderate

500M-700M Success

700M+ BO HIT!

Our standards are rly that high, huh :deadbanana2:

 

I think itll do 500M very easily

It was two days ago but its 10 years since the iconic ARTPOP photoshoot by Inez & Vinoodh

 

f55f74ea2cb21d9934066f73dda6b72a4ced72ea

large.1_1.jpg.f2b6e0611e10856e632992addc

0405c5f8d5c0fe588f91dd327a3dabb4.jpg

8f27f7a724490a179e97ee9fed53392597af11aa

 

and V Magazine was shot during those two days as well

 

lady-gaga-v-magazine-20131.jpg

gaga-artpop.jpg

Lady-Gaga-V-Magazine-01.jpg

51sPnJ+qmnL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Edited by Marry The Gods

1 hour ago, Komet blu said:

The direction of LG7 should be whatever genre GODvernment Hooker is.  

 

abmSBZI.gif

It’s dark pop

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952mxhqqp16jw2e0hseh1

3 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

It was two days ago but its 10 years since the iconic ARTPOP photoshoot by Inez & Vinoodh

 

f55f74ea2cb21d9934066f73dda6b72a4ced72ea

large.1_1.jpg.f2b6e0611e10856e632992addc

0405c5f8d5c0fe588f91dd327a3dabb4.jpg

8f27f7a724490a179e97ee9fed53392597af11aa

 

and V Magazine was shot during those two days as well

 

lady-gaga-v-magazine-20131.jpg

gaga-artpop.jpg

Lady-Gaga-V-Magazine-01.jpg

51sPnJ+qmnL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

the V Magazine was such a slay

14 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

 

Hmmm

I just realized, on the image next to the ARTPOP anniversary it says "Gaga in Paris in October" and "Please play Hold My Hand"

I don't wanna move but, do we move? :thing:

2 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

I just realized, on the image next to the ARTPOP anniversary it says "Gaga in Paris in October" and "Please play Hold My Hand"

I don't wanna move but, do we move? :thing:

we don't... when you DL the app, it's all in Japanese or Chinese... and you can't switch the language so it might have get hacked

2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

we don't... when you DL the app, it's all in Japanese or Chinese... and you can't switch the language so it might have get hacked

:noparty:well, I think it's for the best, I was starting to get delulu 

21 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

we don't... when you DL the app, it's all in Japanese or Chinese... and you can't switch the language so it might have get hacked

I just DL it and it works perfectly fine for me in spanish. 

I can get delulu again :party:

Edited by Dumbledore

3 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

I just DL it and it works perfectly fine for me in Spanish. 

I can get delulu again :party:

it's not for me, it's in Japanese and I'm in France

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

it's not for me, it's in Japanese and I'm in France

Did you download it from the App Store? Because the preview of the app was changed only there, not on Play Store (where I downloaded it from). If it's true it's been hacked, maybe they only hacked the Apple version and not the Android one :sherlock:

2 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Did you download it from the App Store? Because the preview of the app was changed only there, not on Play Store (where I downloaded it from). If it's true it's been hacked, maybe they only hacked the Apple version and not the Android one :sherlock:

from the App Store

31 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

does gaga even remembers that LM.com exists?

She doesn’t even remember that LM exist, let alone the .com 

Imma need the swifties streaming Cruel Summer to go ahead and add Applause since they get their life to it before Taylor comes out on the tour :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

does gaga even remembers that LM.com exists?

What makes you believe that she even remembers what LM is 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952u6jjhz3dyh3y6ejztj

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.