Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

It’s dark pop

 

Hm when I hear 'dark pawp' I think of the basic dated 2010'd oontz-oontz sound; Godverment Hooker is still a fresh masterpiece on the other hand, maybe DJWS snapped poor ReDone

 

abmSBZI.gif

Edited by Komet blu

47 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

maybe DJWS snapped poor ReDone

Snapped at being her most annoying producer 

 

abmSBZI.gif

15 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

21 minutes

Doubt she would announce on a federal holiday 

I watched the Oscars HMH performance yesterday and her pill ad come on before and after the video nn

My mom texted me asking if I knew Gaga was doing migraine commercials. The promo is working 

Has anyone done an AI generated with Gaga on Peso Pluma's GAGA? I wanna hear what it would sound like. 

Gaga soon to surpass P!nk's and Aretha's overall CSPC numbers

 

Aretha: 81.43M

P!nk: 81.41M

Lady Gaga: 80.93M

19 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Gaga soon to surpass P!nk's and Aretha's overall CSPC numbers

 

Aretha: 81.43M

P!nk: 81.41M

Lady Gaga: 80.93M

ASIB will also be hitting 10 million CSPC sometime this year too. 

 

Also, there's apparently a discrepancy between the number they have listed for her (80.93 million) and the number you get when adding up all her eras manually (77.3 million). I wonder if they're counting the Top Gun OST as well but it won't show up until they give her an article update. 

1 hour ago, Dula Peep said:

Has anyone done an AI generated with Gaga on Peso Pluma's GAGA? I wanna hear what it would sound like. 

The thought of it :dies: 

Imagine Born This Way is being rolled out again. 
 

What is your choice for the second single instead of Judas? 
 

 

11 minutes ago, Miss Fortune said:

Imagine Born This Way is being rolled out again. 
 

What is your choice for the second single instead of Judas? 
 

 

Marry The Night.

  • ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, Miss Fortune said:

Imagine Born This Way is being rolled out again. 
 

What is your choice for the second single instead of Judas? 

None, Judas was the best choice

22 minutes ago, Miss Fortune said:

Imagine Born This Way is being rolled out again. 
 

What is your choice for the second single instead of Judas? 
 

 

The Edge of Glory

31 minutes ago, Miss Fortune said:

Imagine Born This Way is being rolled out again. 
 

What is your choice for the second single instead of Judas? 
 

 

The Edge would've been as big as PF if released as the second single :chick3:

I Get A Record of the Year Nomination out of You :katie2:

 

Still makes me scream that this cover got 3 nominations 

Is miss Ga Ga planning on leaving her cave before the J:FaD promo tour?

JFAD's press tour is gonna be like Barbie's, but in a reverse way. 

 

Can't wait. :WAP:

2 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

Is miss Ga Ga planning on leaving her cave before the J:FaD promo tour?

I don't think so. 

 

EIFtFXBWoAAtnmk.jpg

1 hour ago, Miss Fortune said:

Imagine Born This Way is being rolled out again. 
 

What is your choice for the second single instead of Judas? 
 

 

1. Born This Way - 2/11

2. The Edge of Glory - 4/11

3. You and I - 8/11

4. Marry the Night - 11/11

5. Fashion of His Love - 2/12

Wtf is this disgusting thread: 

Bey fans are so vile towards Gaga and they are such hateful comments but of course the mods didn't ban anyone. 

 

Meanwhile the moment I make a thread about Katy Perry being the new Paula Abdul, I get an instant ban.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.