Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Not the Chromatica Ball footage being a Big Pharma exclusive :deadbanana2:

42 minutes ago, Archetype said:

I wish it was self sabotage but she actually has no idea this is killing her socials :deadbanana4:

 

But also, WHY???  Does she need money for something?  What is the reason!?!!

medical care is expensive in the US so she's doing it for the long term :eli: 

Yeah, the jig is up. I unfollowed her and i will unstan her until she comes back to her senses hopefully one day (insh before october 2024).

 

what a fall from grace, a shame 

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

It's still there. That post isn't getting deleted :ahh:  It's an #ad 

Omg, I have a modified Instagram that blocks #ADs. That's why it keeps disappearing for me :bibliahh:

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1668665908305309722?s=20

 

image.png

 

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/zazie-beats-joker-2-musical-lady-gaga-1235642306/

 

Quote

“I think people will be surprised. I don’t think it’s going to be what they expect, around it being musical,” Beetz, who is reprising her role as Sophie Dumond for “Joker: Folie à Deux,” told Variety Monday at Chanel’s Tribeca Film Festival Artists Dinner in New York. “We all sort of express musically and dancing in our lives day-to-day. I think it’s going to work really well.”

 

Oh?

 

Z1FBNAj.gif

I hope she losts all her followers so she can stop being so annoying. 

Time to unfollow her on all socials. 

I stanned a singer and an artist not a Rat Labs/Pharmaceuticals/Sampagne seller 

39 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

The new Haus Labs stories

 

This is our 9-11

 

Z1FBNAj.gif

I'd rather have Haus Labs spam 

TfLols5.jpg

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The only surprise will be that she will promote Meth Labs while she will be paint her self as a clown

1 hour ago, Pop Art said:

This #ad era that all started in 2020 is extra weird when you consider she was at the pinnacle of organic social media posts/engagement just the year prior in 2019. Like...what happened??? :psyduck:

She just wanted to sabotage her career that's why instead of Always Remember Us This Way they chose Stupid Love. She and her team have allergy to success 

Edited by little legend

How did she become so out of touch??? She used to be the change we wanted to see, now she barely seems like herself... This has to be studied.. Something shifted in 2019.. 

I won't watch the ad cause I don't want to increase hee views ( her social stats deserve to flop bad so no company even want to be promoted on her social media) 

 

But did she really said : I had migraines since I was 13?  

 

I can not tell if you guys are joking about this or it is true :rip:

5 minutes ago, SixWholeYears said:

How did she become so out of touch??? She used to be the change we wanted to see, now she barely seems like herself... This has to be studied.. Something shifted in 2019.. 

the pandemica ended her :psyduck:

Since she cares so much about Haus Labs and is ad addicted now, can she at least make a Haus Labs TV ad and use a song from her discography? In this way she can also promote her music. 

 

So ******* ironic, she’s actually evil :rip:

 

I had a dream that Gaga was announcing the Chromatica Ball Film last night ,out of all nights, and i wake up to the chromatica ball picture and I got so excited because I thought I wasn’t dreaming last night and she actually announced the film. Then I saw the Pfizer ad in the corner 

 

spacer.png

 

hold your head AP and be strong…
don't wanna feel this pain so let it rain on me! 

Z1FBNAj.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.