• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

1 hour ago, Sombre said:

i installed the #BeKind365 app and the first act of self-kindness was to "Listen to Love For Sale to show kindness to your ears"???  :skull: wtf 

Shameless :deadvision:

44 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Is there any physical evidence of the BTW Foundation doing something community wise? :rip:  Like what do they do... be kind and brave? 

this is from email I got from them last year: 

We are proud to share that Born This Way Foundation is announcing the expansion of our Kindness in Community Fund. We are investing $1,000,000 in support of nonprofit, youth mental health-serving organizations across the country in conjunction with the dates for The Chromatica Ball Summer Stadium Tour. As we celebrate ten years of Born This Way Foundation and the upcoming tour, we invite nonprofit organizations that are focused on youth mental health and based in the metro areas of U.S. tour stops* to apply to receive a grant between $25,000-$50,000 dollars.

You can learn more and apply now at: bornthisway.foundation/kic.

5 minutes ago, The Witch said:

a MAN. :WAP:

Do the arrows mean he is vers? :WAP: 

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

Is there any physical evidence of the BTW Foundation doing something community wise? :rip:  Like what do they do... be kind and brave? 

Lady Gaga’s mental health initiative tapped to help CPS students amid crisis

“Young people are facing very real mental health challenges and we need to meet them with kind, compassionate messages, and helpful resources,” Maya Smith, Born This Way Foundation’s executive director, said in a statement. “We are grateful for partners like Chicago Public Schools for working to eliminate the stigma that surrounds mental health and validate the emotions of young people.”

https://chicago.suntimes.com/education/2022/5/10/23064348/lady-gaga-born-this-way-foundation-mental-health-cps-chicago-public-schools-suicide-prevention?_amp=true

--

The Born This Way Foundation was awarded the Seal of Excellence by America's Best Charities. The foundation has been recognized for its consistent work with mental health and the reception of people in situations of social vulnerability.

https://t.me/ladygagasource/33025

-- 

This Organization Is Giving 10,000 'Comfort Gifts' To Children In Foster Care For the Holidays

Yes, this is the second time we’ve worked with the Born This Way Foundation.  They actually reached out to us because they were working on a kindness campaign for back to school and they wanted to support us. And I remember that call and thinking it’s kind of crazy to hear they had even found us. This led to our initial collaboration, and now, they’ve circled back to support our mission to help distribute 10,000 gifts of comfort for the holiday season. They are sponsoring our entire wish list for us [for one shelter], which means providing all of the gifts for our children, and we match those gifts with comfort bags.

https://www.essence.com/news/money-career/precious-dreams-foundation-10000-comfort-gifts/

-- 

--

--

The Born This Way Foundation received 4 stars from Charity Navigator, with a 90% rating for the implementation of the foundation's projects and actions, in addition to the institution's reliability and transparency. *Charity Navigator: Charity review organization that reviews hundreds of thousands of charities.

https://www.charitynavigator.org/ein/452752227

--

The Born This Way Foundation has officially received the 'Platinum Seal of Transparency' from GuideStar, an institution that monitors and evaluates the seriousness of the work carried out by non-profit organizations. This means that the foundation, created by Lady Gaga in 2011, has operated correctly, with social projects executed in a formidable way and with up-to-date accountability.

https://www.guidestar.org/

2 minutes ago, Jake Frank said:

Lady Gaga’s mental health initiative tapped to help CPS students amid crisis

“Young people are facing very real mental health challenges and we need to meet them with kind, compassionate messages, and helpful resources,” Maya Smith, Born This Way Foundation’s executive director, said in a statement. “We are grateful for partners like Chicago Public Schools for working to eliminate the stigma that surrounds mental health and validate the emotions of young people.”

https://chicago.suntimes.com/education/2022/5/10/23064348/lady-gaga-born-this-way-foundation-mental-health-cps-chicago-public-schools-suicide-prevention?_amp=true

--

The Born This Way Foundation was awarded the Seal of Excellence by America's Best Charities. The foundation has been recognized for its consistent work with mental health and the reception of people in situations of social vulnerability.

https://t.me/ladygagasource/33025

-- 

This Organization Is Giving 10,000 'Comfort Gifts' To Children In Foster Care For the Holidays

Yes, this is the second time we’ve worked with the Born This Way Foundation.  They actually reached out to us because they were working on a kindness campaign for back to school and they wanted to support us. And I remember that call and thinking it’s kind of crazy to hear they had even found us. This led to our initial collaboration, and now, they’ve circled back to support our mission to help distribute 10,000 gifts of comfort for the holiday season. They are sponsoring our entire wish list for us [for one shelter], which means providing all of the gifts for our children, and we match those gifts with comfort bags.

https://www.essence.com/news/money-career/precious-dreams-foundation-10000-comfort-gifts/

-- 

--

--

The Born This Way Foundation received 4 stars from Charity Navigator, with a 90% rating for the implementation of the foundation's projects and actions, in addition to the institution's reliability and transparency. *Charity Navigator: Charity review organization that reviews hundreds of thousands of charities.

https://www.charitynavigator.org/ein/452752227

--

The Born This Way Foundation has officially received the 'Platinum Seal of Transparency' from GuideStar, an institution that monitors and evaluates the seriousness of the work carried out by non-profit organizations. This means that the foundation, created by Lady Gaga in 2011, has operated correctly, with social projects executed in a formidable way and with up-to-date accountability.

https://www.guidestar.org/

Awesome thanks :clap3:

Low-key her best single from The Fame :clap3:

2 hours ago, MadMax12 said:

Another pop era like TFM/BTW. All her project since then have been half assed. Thinking about her legacy longterm, it would nice to have another big impactful era with the visuals, singles etc. She obviously isn’t Madonna, but she needs to at least make an effort while there’s still time 

?????

What else is there for Gaga to do? She's had major classics, longevity, colossal tours, acting success, etc. I do think she has room to push herself musically but Gaga achieved more in her first 5 years than most commercial artists would dream of.

Joanne and Chromatica were also not "half-baked" projects. Joanne saved her career and had notable impact on the musical landscape (critical reviews of Miley, Kesha, JT, and Kylie Minogue from that era cited a Joanne influence) and Chromatica netted her more commercial success.

51 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Do the arrows mean he is vers? :WAP: 

55 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

The emojis :giraffe:

Lol no they’re the 777 arm workout. 7 top bicep, 7 bottom and then full range of motion. 

y’all are true twinks :rip:

2 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

Lol no they’re the 777 arm workout. 7 top bicep, 7 bottom and then full range of motion. y’all are true twinks :rip:

:fan:

19 minutes ago, Bojana said:

lemme cry  

A Replay performance at Rock In Rio would be insane :WAP: The audience shots...

Zedd’s arms I —

He has such a baby face and kind of boyish air to him though that I still wouldn’t say I find him swoon worthy, but I would love to be wrapped up with those biceps and I bet he’s a very nice conversationalist :bird:

Edited by Jessie

Donatella kinda killed my mood in that Zedd clip :toofunny3:

Fr2Wc-IXwAA0kn6?format=jpg&name=small

What the-

:deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, Bang Up said:

OK, I figured this is what you meant. It's 2023. Big eras don't exist anymore. Labels don't spend money like that anymore and Gaga doesn't have the health/stamina to do that anymore. Time to start living in reality; Lady Gaga has been thinking about her legacy for the past ten years and doing so is exactly why she's in the position she's currently in.

And if you think the ARTPOP, Joanne, and ASIB eras were "half assed," the problem is you, not Ga. She was all over the world during those eras. 

Ddd not the delulus acting like Gaga is Tony Bennett. She's filming a pretty grueling role for months at a time and just got off a stadium tour. She's not as fragile and sickly as you want to make her seem. I think you're reality is a little warped, no offense! She's more than capable of pulling another Born this Way sized era and its not weird for fans for hope for that :priceless:

kellyclarkson.gif.8d86709ef8b36019e02878

how come this thread keeps dropping pages every time i open it every couple of hours :rip:

6 minutes ago, SalvoPK said:

how come this thread keeps dropping pages every time i open it every couple of hours :rip:

OGHTRL working again

Gaga and Versace is always a lethal combination

She makes even their tackies stuffs look good

tumblr_m84zuvzPan1r40zm8o1_500.gifv

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.