Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Not yet confirmed sort of implies that they're just waiting for the official announcement. Or maybe I'm being delusional :toofunny3: I honestly don't mind if she doesn't perform but I want her first 2023 red carpet look already :jonny5:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I had a dream that the JFAD Soundtrack was like a weird Jazz/Opera/Metal/Musical mix 

 

bTADZP4.gif

 

Bloody Mary of all the songs being one of her biggest radio smashes in ages is so :ahh:

4 hours ago, OreGuy said:

A non-Haus Labs drag tweet, ppl seem to like it in the comments and quotes :jonny:

 

 

Nah I was at tiktok yesterday and I saw this tiktok saying that Haus Labs' foundation is like the best foundation in the market rn.. Nnnn Haus Labs is having her ASIB moment rn. :dies:  They love her again! 

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

okay but we need her to win a non-musical Oscar eventually

 

bTADZP4.gif

a music Oscar for a singer-turned-actress is not a good look!

 

bTADZP4.gif

 

51 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

It's really weird that Gaga and/or WB aren't interested in performing. It's obviously a way to stay in good graces with the Academy, but also, she's in the US, they could have easily allowed her 5 days off and planned to film other stuff while she was at it. 

 

It's a weird choice, but I said months ago that I didn't want her to perform, so a win is a win. 

 

26 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Not yet confirmed sort of implies that they're just waiting for the official announcement. Or maybe I'm being delusional :toofunny3: I honestly don't mind if she doesn't perform but I want her first 2023 red carpet look already :jonny5:

Either they're holding back and she'll be the last announcement, or they're still trying to figure things out. I'm sure they're desperate to get her. 

I saw Lenny was announced at the memorial singer and filming is still going until the end of March.  I don't think she will perform now :chick3:

 

Also, is that Nicki gif real? Cause that's scary.. it's giving opiate nods. Really scary stuff. 

Tbh HMH would be such a weak win. :duck: People who actually care about awards would just say that it was undeserved against Naatu Naatu and the GP would scratch their heads as to why it was HMH and not the actual hit from the soundtrack. It just wouldn't age especially well and Gaga deserves only iconic Oscar moments. :bird:

 

i will be happy for Gaga if she wins but also don't see any reason why it has to happen. The nom was perfect and we can move on to bigger things. :bird:

28 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I saw Lenny was announced at the memorial singer and filming is still going until the end of March.  I don't think she will perform now :chick3:

 

Also, is that Nicki gif real? Cause that's scary.. it's giving opiate nods. Really scary stuff. 

oh, my god? you're right. and the mouth movements... i've seen that before. :jonny: 

 

 

Just now, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Tbh HMH would be such a weak win. :duck: People who actually care about awards would just say that it was undeserved against Naatu Naatu and the GP would scratch their heads as to why it was HMH and not the actual hit from the soundtrack. It just wouldn't age especially well and Gaga deserves only iconic Oscar moments. :bird:

 

i will be happy for Gaga if she wins but also don't see any reason why it has to happen. The nom was perfect and we can move on to bigger things. :bird:

nobody outside of RRR's fanbase knows or cares about naatu naatu tbh.

and the public would just see gaga winning and oscar and wouldn't put more thought into it.

 

but yeah, there's no point either way. win or lose, doesn't really matter.

Edited by Bang Up

As I said multiple times, to me it's not a big deal if she doesn't perform or attend this year, but I still expect her to, Gaga knew this song has always had awards buzz and she got plenty of time to organize an eventual performance knowing she would have been busy on set during Oscar period, I can see a prerecorded performance as well in the vibe of the music video with the plane, maybe some cast members and stuff.

 

They're just teasing and creating hype in order to announce her at the last minute, the ceremony needs views and hype.

22 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Tbh HMH would be such a weak win. :duck: People who actually care about awards would just say that it was undeserved against Naatu Naatu and the GP would scratch their heads as to why it was HMH and not the actual hit from the soundtrack. It just wouldn't age especially well and Gaga deserves only iconic Oscar moments. :bird:

 

i will be happy for Gaga if she wins but also don't see any reason why it has to happen. The nom was perfect and we can move on to bigger things. :bird:

almost every BOS winner is incredibly weak. The only good one's from the last ten years have been Shallow, Let it go and city of stars

Edited by WildAmerican

3 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

almost every BOS winner is incredibly weak. The only good one's from the last ten years have been Shallow, Let it go and city of stars

I'm get that, but that doesn't make HMH winning any stronger. It would end up a no1curr win that film circles and the GP wouldn't think about. :gaycat6:

 

Tbh, I seen a surprising amount of GP comments on Reddit, Twitter, etc. all questioning why I Ain't Worried was snubbed. :rip: 

21 hours ago, Almodusa said:

1 week until she becomes a 2x winner or 3x loser :gaycat2:

Being a Ga—Ga stan in 2023 is both a blessing and a curse.

 

ZHAa9NU.gif

TRYNNA LEAVE HERE

BUT YOU WONT MAKE ME LEAVE

SAYIN IF I CARE

WHAT THEY THINK

ILL NEVER SUCCEED

I WONT LEAVE HERE

IF YOU PROMISE TO ME

IVE GOT MY HAIR BODY FACE

HAIR BODY FACE

FOR YOU

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

if she’s performing she’d do it LIVE not pre-recorded unlike a certain control freak of a popstar that couldn’t even have the audacity to do it live despite attending as well, plus we need to keep her streak of standing ovations 

 

spacer.png

23 hours ago, Pud said:

She must be filming Street scenes, because why else would she come to NYC to film? 

Idk we know for sure she is filming in NYC though, just that the movie will be shooting on location there, doesn't mean she is in those scenes, but it's very possible she is too so we'll just have to see

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

Unless she's serving HagGa

 

bTADZP4.gif

we're in the JFAD era we need a psychiatric hospital inspired look

bTADZP4.gif

On a positive note, as underwhelming as HMH winning would be, her winning underwhelmingly is such a flex.

when they give her the win to make up for last year, but then feel she's overawarded and she doesn't even get nominated for FAD:pancake:

47 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

if she’s performing she’d do it LIVE not pre-recorded unlike a certain control freak of a popstar that couldn’t even have the audacity to do it live despite attending as well, plus we need to keep her streak of standing ovations 

 

spacer.png

She's filming a movie with a busy schedule these days, if she pre-record a performance is for that reason only and won't be a big deal, not for whoever reasons Beyoncé did.

 

bTADZP4.gif

30 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Idk we know for sure she is filming in NYC though, just that the movie will be shooting on location there, doesn't mean she is in those scenes, but it's very possible she is too so we'll just have to see

 

 

In the Joanne tRATtoria restaurateur's words we trust

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-Wrr6BCHqZ2Cs35D1sfN0aq6s1lEpEnnrhw&usqp=CAU

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

12 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

In the Joanne tRATtoria restaurateur's words we trust

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-Wrr6BCHqZ2Cs35D1sfN0aq6s1lEpEnnrhw&usqp=CAU

 

 

I stand corrected :duca:

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Being a Ga—Ga stan in 2023 is both a blessing and a curse.

 

ZHAa9NU.gif

The blessing being blush kits

ZHAa9NU.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.