Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

People on Instagram asking for Gaga in every pose related to the Oscars :ahh:

18 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

When do you guys think she's going to announce ARTPOP ACT II? will there be a lead single or will it be a surprise release?

 

bTADZP4.gif

 

hopefully never

bTADZP4.gif

24 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Redone talks in this interview about Gaga calling him and saying: "Red we have to work, all the hits we have together", Redone said that they were making "really amazing music" but that "something happened" and she wanted to go a different style, more "country". He was confused because he believed they had something that would "shock the world" judging by the reaction of the people who heard the music, the "labels" and their "radio friends". He gives the example of Frankenstein stating again that it could "shock the world" and that "Gaga fans probably would've gone crazy".

 

 

She's so ******* stupid sometimes.

 

I'm sure whatever they had prepared would have been a bigger hit than just a... Million Reasons.

31 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Redone talks in this interview about Gaga calling him and saying: "Red we have to work, all the hits we have together", Redone said that they were making "really amazing music" but that "something happened" and she wanted to go a different style, more "country". He was confused because he believed they had something that would "shock the world" judging by the reaction of the people who heard the music, the "labels" and their "radio friends". He gives the example of Frankenstein stating again that it could "shock the world" and that "Gaga fans probably would've gone crazy".

 

I'm not saying that I think or wish we are gonna hear that in the future, I love Joanne, I think I like it more than a lot of people do, I just want to clarify that LG5 was obviously going one direction and then changed. The hype built around LG5 was real and not something some fans came up with just because they were bored, maybe it was a exaggerated, but it was real.

 

She worked a little with Giorgio again but nothing came out of it. Again, not saying there was a full cohesive and finished album, just that there was a direction and intention but that changed.

https://www.popjustice.com/articles/giorgio-moroder-interview-i-hated-the-moustache/ 

 

 

I believe him :shakeno:

1 hour ago, hausofdave said:

i think Joaquin can manage to get a historic 2nd nom and become the seventh actor to get a BA nom playing the same character twice if JFAD plays correctly

The Craft Witch GIF

To think of all the amazing songs she's keeping from us, someone needs to hack her big time 

 

 

 

Joking :fan:

58 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Redone talks in this interview about Gaga calling him and saying: "Red we have to work, all the hits we have together", Redone said that they were making "really amazing music" but that "something happened" and she wanted to go a different style, more "country". He was confused because he believed they had something that would "shock the world" judging by the reaction of the people who heard the music, the "labels" and their "radio friends". He gives the example of Frankenstein stating again that it could "shock the world" and that "Gaga fans probably would've gone crazy".

 

I'm not saying that I think or wish we are gonna hear that in the future, I love Joanne, I think I like it more than a lot of people do, I just want to clarify that LG5 was obviously going one direction and then changed. The hype built around LG5 was real and not something some fans came up with just because they were bored, maybe it was a exaggerated, but it was real.

 

She worked a little with Giorgio again but nothing came out of it. Again, not saying there was a full cohesive and finished album, just that there was a direction and intention but that changed.

https://www.popjustice.com/articles/giorgio-moroder-interview-i-hated-the-moustache/ 

 

 

Joanne will forever be a stain in her discography. One of the worst albums released by any pop girl.

Yeah it's forever a tragedy that she served us HAG instead of REDPOP

 

WgFrKkq.gif

13 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

RedFAD or BloodPOOP

Pick a side

I know where I stand 

WgFrKkq.gif 

One only releases good music when he works with Gaga and the other one releases good music NEVER, yeah, i know where I stand too

 

WgFrKkq.gif

 

57 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

When do you guys think she's going to announce ARTPOP ACT II? will there be a lead single or will it be a surprise release?

 

bTADZP4.gif

 

Artpoop stans will never win

 

bTADZP4.gif

What's a realistic project regarding ARTPOP's 10th anniversary? 

2 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Artpoop stans will never win

 

bTADZP4.gif

Oh we will, just wait and see

 

bTADZP4.gif

 

7 minutes ago, Enzo said:

What's a realistic project regarding ARTPOP's 10th anniversary? 

A tweet

31 minutes ago, Enzo said:

What's a realistic project regarding ARTPOP's 10th anniversary? 

A home renovation project like installing new curtains while ignoring the anniversary, like she did with The Fame and The Fame Monster's 10th anniversaries.

1 hour ago, Dumbledore said:

She went from this:

Esto contiene una imagen de: ladvsgagaEsto contiene una imagen de:Eccentric: The Born This Way singer strutted down the street as she explored Amsterdam

To this:

 

Esto contiene una imagen de: Go west! Lady Gaga shows off her svelte figureEsto contiene una imagen de:Esto contiene una imagen de: Cuña

 

She started working with Redone (only kept Angel Down from their sessions), Giorgio (kept nothing) and ended up with Mark, Hillary Lindsey, Bloodpoop, got Come to Mama from Father John Misty and collaborated with Florence. So yeah, there was a change of direction. I don't care about dark bops, my favorite Gaga is RockGa, but the original LG5 was a real moment. And I remember that moment very well because that was my first time living an era, and it was wild. :cm:

 

If someone had a time machine, gone back in time and told her that Joanne would NOT help her heal her family’s trauma, she’d probably be relieved she wouldn’t have to go through that emotional pain of recording it and would’ve released the OG LG7 :skull:

With the Morgan Wallen album bomb, 46 could be its peak. It would need to hold at least another 3 more weeks for all the Morgan Wallen songs to disappear

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.