Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

The first trailer was April 3rd 2019, 6 months before release. 

 

13 months until the collapse. 

 

:jonnycat:

Wait, you’re right!

:jonnycat:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Wait, you’re right!

:jonnycat:

Are you ready for LG7 to drop before then? :eli:

16 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

Are you ready for LG7 to drop before then? :eli:

I already made my peace with LG7 being released mid 2025 but I’m here for the collapse if she’s releasing earlier.

 

Spoiler

But she isn’t iktr :eli:

 

57 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

The first trailer was April 3rd 2019, 6 months before release. 

 

13 months until the collapse. 

 

:jonnycat:

I cant believe we still have to wait over a year for the next crumb :psyduck:

Edited by TSwiftie

2 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Right
 

OT I do wonder when the first trailer will drop. The first one for the first movie dropped roughly two months before the premiere, so we’re most probably gonna get it around August if 2024. Ugh.

:jonnycat:

I thought about Super Ball, but I don't know how it would do for a family fair like that.

Now I think the March Comic Con might be the perfect time to drop first trailer. The audience there would be much more appropriate for JFAD.

 

Super Ball: 30 seconds teaser trailer.

Comic Con: First trailer.

 Venice: Second trailer.

I wonder if she'll go brunette during the award campaign for joke 2 so the GP can separate her from the harley character. She was blonde during the releases of asib and hog to differentiate herself from the characters. 

6 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I wonder if she'll go brunette during the award campaign for joke 2 so the GP can separate her from the harley character. She was blonde during the releases of asib and hog to differentiate herself from the characters. 

maybe, she had the perfect illusion hair in the teaser pic :dies:

9 hours ago, FailSafe said:

How to stop being a Liddo? I feel like even if Gaga kills someone I will still Stan :rip:

 

What if the dead person is you ?

 

 liS2Hs2.png

1 hour ago, iconicyayo said:

the tiktok girl kinda ate though :jonnycat:

Bloody Mary serving true classic of Gen Z :clap3:

44 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I wonder if she'll go brunette during the award campaign for joke 2 so the GP can separate her from the harley character. She was blonde during the releases of asib and hog to differentiate herself from the characters. 

We need a brunette music era as well.

Does anyone know if Gaga and Michael are still together? When was the last time they were seen together?

 

 

9 minutes ago, Aren said:

Does anyone know if Gaga and Michael are still together? When was the last time they were seen together?

 

 

solitude can mean with your partner, I think she talks about leaving the Hollywood scene a bit cause after that she talked about the hollywood red carpet process

also, this interview was done in November 2022

Edited by chosensparkles

9 minutes ago, Aren said:

Does anyone know if Gaga and Michael are still together? When was the last time they were seen together?

 

 

They are still together. We would have known / an article saying they've separated would have popped up if they did, especially since this interview was done months ago. This is being misinterpreted because these Twitter accounts love these clickbaity tweets. She wasn't referring to her personal life.

 

Here's the full quote:

Quote

‘I'm actually really interested in living more of a life of solitude. It's really nice to just have time to be alone, and be expansive, and know that you're enough. I wish I could tell my younger self that. When I was younger, I spent a lot of time alone writing music. But the more successful I became, the more I felt like I needed other people to tell me I was great.

 

‘When I was about 14 years old, I read a book called Letters to a Young Poet by Rainer Maria Rilke. And I have a [line from the book] tattooed on my arm. I got it in Osaka, when I was 23. “In the deepest hour of the night, ask yourself if you would have to die if you were forbidden to write. Look deep into your heart where the answer spreads its roots and ask yourself, Muss ich schreiben? (Must I write?)”

 

‘If I wasn't successful in the way that I am today – I'm very grateful for my success – I'd still be doing it, I'd be on the Lower East Side. I would do it no matter what. Absolutely, 100 per cent. I know that because I actually don't spend a lot of time in Hollywood. I might look like I do, because sometimes award season happens and you see me on red carpets. But I'm very much at home working… that's the thing that really makes me happy.’

37 minutes ago, Aren said:

Does anyone know if Gaga and Michael are still together? When was the last time they were seen together?

 

 

He was at one of the CBT shows. I think it was the Germany one.

It's so funny and weird how almost every other publication (even some major ones) have taken her quote out of context and tried running with it by framing it in a "Gaga is retiring from showbiz/planning a hiatus" light when all she was referring to was her creative process and how she wants to approach her projects moving forward :priceless: 

 

The current state of journalism as is, truly the pits.   

 

12 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

They are still together. We would have known / an article saying they've separated would have popped up if they did, especially since this interview was done months ago. This is being misinterpreted because these Twitter accounts love these clickbaity tweets. She wasn't referring to her personal life.

 

Here's the full quote:

Yeah. And iirc, she was present at that weird UFO event organized by the Sean Parker Foundation in December, which happened after this interview. 

 

I would venture to say the first Joker Trailer will likely drop around April 2024, a few weeks before the usual big MCU release of the first weekend of May, so they can tag the trailer in front of every big summer blockbuster.

 

As for comic con this year, I guess they won't show any footage, but you never know, the Flash had a quick sneak peak there, and that was basically a year before release.

 

But I would guess they would wanna keep the promo campaign relatively "short"(6 months or so) so they can maximize on hype. For example, Blue Beetle releases in August and we haven't seen anything. It's still early for any Aquaman 2(December) footage, but we haven't seen anything either. 

 

25 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Summer 2023 :WAP:

 

why is she serving Madonna in this pic

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Still annoyed she never expanded on this look for a full era. :rip:

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I miss these little photoshoots she did. We were served looks for no reason :jonnycat:

If I were to wager a guess, they will stick to the same release template as the first one: teaser trailer in April, Venice premiere and press screenings over the summer, followed by the full, final trailer in August with critic reviews and quotes. Boom.  :giraffe:

 

But they're doing things a lot differently this time so who knows.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.