Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I think her recent interviews and the aesthetic of the Chromatica Ball bode really well for LG7. I think she's finally going to walk the walk with the whole "arts not charts" stuff and is going to give us a really focus project. She's in her auteur era. And clearly she's focused on creating more than her social media would lead us to believe. It's clear she's not really interested in using social media anymore unless it's out of obligation (Haus Labs, Dom Perignon, etc) so who knows how much work she's put into the album in her home studio without us knowing.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I think her recent interviews and the aesthetic of the Chromatica Ball bode really well for LG7. I think she's finally going to walk the walk with the whole "arts not charts" stuff and is going to give us a really focus project. She's in her auteur era. And clearly she's focused on creating more than her social media would lead us to believe. It's clear she's not really interested in using social media anymore unless it's out of obligation (Haus Labs, Dom Perignon, etc) so who knows how much work she's put into the album in her home studio without us knowing.

I sure hope so. She has hits, she has classic songs, but it's been awhile since she's flexed her muscles with an album. Going a more auteur route alongside J:FáD would make so much sense too.

Reggae version of ARUTW at my local club right now :rip: 

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

why is she serving Madonna in this pic

because shes italian 

#JokerFolieADeux si TT on Twitter rn. i see a lot of HQ pics.

When LG7 is a bunch of Hold My Hands and goes #3 - #15 - #72 - #143 - OUT

OMGGGGGGGGG

 

Quote
Quote
Quote

You thought

 

 

 

22 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

When LG7 is a bunch of Hold My Hands and goes #3 - #15 - #72 - #143 - OUT

I’d take the top 3 debut :clap3: 

we're unlikely to get any pics of gaga shooting joker 2 on the streets right? considering her character is supposed to be "free"/not imprisoned and doesn't have to flee/run away.

8 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the meltdowns in here when she posts a pic of her and BP in the studio

xK99Jij.gif

:allears:

2 minutes ago, Sombre said:

we're unlikely to get any pics of gaga shooting joker 2 on the streets right? considering her character is supposed to be "free"/not imprisoned and doesn't have to flee/run away.

I don’t think there’s a way to know this tbh but I’m fairly sure we will have a chance once they will be filming in New York.

7 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Right
 

OT I do wonder when the first trailer will drop. The first one for the first movie dropped roughly two months before the premiere, so we’re most probably gonna get it around August if 2024. Ugh.

:jonnycat:

i am sure is going to be a fckng teaser... then a trailer next year lmao

what were leaks like with ASIB filming? Wasn't there a snippet of Heal Me that leaked? I'm sure there were others considering all the crowd shoots:celestial5:

Just now, WildAmerican said:

what were leaks like with ASIB filming? Wasn't there a snippet of Heal Me that leaked? I'm sure there were others considering all the crowd shoots:celestial5:

I was in the audience when they filmed the last scene and INLA and they locked our phones during but I think someone snook a photo of the set and leaked that and the title and some lyrics but not any recording of the song itself, but I don’t think anyone wants to risk a movie studio’s lawyers coming after then 

Natali is turning 31 on Friday. I remember when she was just her lil sis studying fashion 

42 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

what were leaks like with ASIB filming? Wasn't there a snippet of Heal Me that leaked? I'm sure there were others considering all the crowd shoots:celestial5:

We had like forty seconds of Heal Me, and someone recreated ARUTW I think, or a short snippet of it was out there.

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

We had like forty seconds of Heal Me, and someone recreated ARUTW I think, or a short snippet of it was out there.

Yeah a fan recreated it. Impressed she remembered a good chunck (Gaga did it multiple times I assume)

4 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

The original LG5 

 

Lady-Gaga-leaving-her-hotel.jpg

lady-gaga-at-a-recording-studio-in-kings

lady-gaga-arrives-at-a-recording-studio-

 

Oh... This was the Gaga & Mark era in London, they spent nights together in the music studio...

 

 

The original LG5 is not with mister RedOne ?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.