Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

The blessing being blush kits

ZHAa9NU.gif

Your sig has me hollering :ahh:  :ahh: :ahh: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 hours ago, Bang Up said:

Can you link me to the interview? I'm happy to be wrong about this, but I don't recall her saying this. :jonny: 

I dont remember that interview, but she did say at the Golden Globes that shes releasing an album inspired by 'art of darkness', so whatever she was working on prior to meeting Mark was definitely developed further than just experimenting with stuff.

ZHAa9NU.gif

2 hours ago, Miichael said:

Idk we know for sure she is filming in NYC though, just that the movie will be shooting on location there, doesn't mean she is in those scenes, but it's very possible she is too so we'll just have to see

Her dad said she’s coming to NYC to film in one of his whacko Fox News interviews 

4 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I was scrolling Facebook on my desktop and saw this :deadbanana4:

 

fJF5WVf.png

 

1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

Why is Joe on Fox News again :deadvision:

wendy-williams-2.thumb.jpg.ff2691130ee3e

9 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I was scrolling Facebook on my desktop and saw this :deadbanana4:

 

fJF5WVf.png

:rip:

11 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

 

giving article quota, literally no new news in this 

 

idk would they even post this if they weren't pretty confident she wasn't performing

WildAmerican

22 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I was scrolling Facebook on my desktop and saw this :deadbanana4:

 

fJF5WVf.png

:ahh: 

5 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

idk would they even post this if they weren't pretty confident she wasn't performing

WildAmerican

Liddo Jazz had a quota and had to come up with something quick!

 

989285272_ezgif.com-gif-maker(8).thumb.g

Just now, WildAmerican said:

Liddo Jazz had a quota and had to come up with something quick!

 

989285272_ezgif.com-gif-maker(8).thumb.g

mess didn't realise it was Jazz, we will be giving her clicks!

989285272_ezgif.com-gif-maker(8).thumb.g

Way ahead thinking.... but how often is it that a sequel gets Oscar nominations/buzz? I know Joker was fairly popular in the awards season but what about sequels? I think LOTR was the last movies I think had multiple buzz for each film. 

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

I dont remember that interview, but she did say at the Golden Globes that shes releasing an album inspired by 'art of darkness', so whatever she was working on prior to meeting Mark was definitely developed further than just experimenting with stuff.

ZHAa9NU.gif

She didn't say that at the Golden Globes, it was in some magazine interview around the time Hotel premiered, but I don't think she said it was about new music specifically, Liddos desperate for dark bawps just clung to it

 

ZHAa9NU.gif

 

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

Way ahead thinking.... but how often is it that a sequel gets Oscar nominations/buzz? I know Joker was fairly popular in the awards season but what about sequels? I think LOTR was the last movies I think had multiple buzz for each film. 

it's def not unheard of but tbh I think a lot of people are being way overconfident

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

I dont remember that interview, but she did say at the Golden Globes that shes releasing an album inspired by 'art of darkness', so whatever she was working on prior to meeting Mark was definitely developed further than just experimenting with stuff.

ZHAa9NU.gif

I looked around for this quote and found that she was referring to her work in general, not the album in particular. She just said she uses "the art of darkness" as motivator in her art... whatever that means. :toofunny3:

 

The whole "art of darkness" thing seemed to be more about AHS than anything else as she used that phrase multiple times throughout that time: https://www.logotv.com/news/xy3tdq/lady-gaga-returns-to-the-art-of-darkness-on-the-cover-of-entertainment-weekly

 

2 minutes ago, Miichael said:

She didn't say that at the Golden Globes, it was in some magazine interview around the time Hotel premiered, but I don't think she said it was about new music specifically, Liddos desperate for dark bawps just clung to it

 

ZHAa9NU.gif

 

ok, this is what i thought so i'm glad i'm not that only one/going crazy lol.

Edited by Bang Up

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

it's def not unheard of but tbh I think a lot of people are being way overconfident

Me too. I just don't see the academy revisiting the movie again since they already gave it their time and awards years ago. Unless Gaga gives a masterclass out of this world performance... idk. 

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Way ahead thinking.... but how often is it that a sequel gets Oscar nominations/buzz? I know Joker was fairly popular in the awards season but what about sequels? I think LOTR was the last movies I think had multiple buzz for each film. 

It's hard to say because the first Joker film was presented as a stand alone story. Historically, sequels aren't that well regarded in the BP category, but there's exceptions even before they widened the field from just 5. Just this year they nominated Avatar 2 and Top Gun so. But we'll see how they treat Dune Part 2 this year. I think that will be a closer comparison since they're both sequels to movies that came out just a few years before. 

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

Me too. I just don't see the academy revisiting the movie again since they already gave it their time and awards years ago. Unless Gaga gives a masterclass out of this world performance... idk. 

especially since it's a CBM, we'll see though. i'm confident GÁR will nail it either way

ZHAa9NU.gif

5 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Way ahead thinking.... but how often is it that a sequel gets Oscar nominations/buzz? I know Joker was fairly popular in the awards season but what about sequels? I think LOTR was the last movies I think had multiple buzz for each film. 

Top Gun Maverick :eli:

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

Top Gun Maverick :eli:

Talking like sequels within a couple of years, not decades.   I still haven't watched Top Gun Maverick :eli: 

5 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

it's def not unheard of but tbh I think a lot of people are being way overconfident

 

4 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Me too. I just don't see the academy revisiting the movie again since they already gave it their time and awards years ago. Unless Gaga gives a masterclass out of this world performance... idk. 

It really depends on the critical reception to Gaga's performance. If she garners critical acclaim then Oscar buzz is not far fetched

regardless of the Oscars, a CBM is a great move for her in terms of exposure and this is pretty much the best possible outcome in terms of role

ZHAa9NU.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.