Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Seeing set pics makes it so exciting even if all we can see is literally just trash on the street and people running :rip:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 hours ago, PlERRE said:

How does that work? They go to the city, close some streets, change the stores and film?

Yeah that's pretty much exactly what happens, they change the exteriors of the buildings and also in post-production they add SFX to the buildings and streets to add more accuracy and detail to the time period the movie is set in and further disguise that it's DTLA

Summerboy will pull a Bloody Mary at some point, i manifest this 

this is so nice to watch all the videos and images:jonny:

30 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 :duca:

 

 

Do you think they will shoot tomorrow at DTLA?

4 minutes ago, Jake Frank said:

Do you think they will shoot tomorrow at DTLA?

Not sure, we'll see. 

hello

 

any new leaks on JFAD? is it oscar material?

 

is Hold My Hand still the favorite to win BOS?

 

oie-L45oma-Niqp4-D.gif

5 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

 

is Hold My Hand still the favorite to win BOS?

 

oie-L45oma-Niqp4-D.gif

It never was 

 

oie-L45oma-Niqp4-D.gif

 

How to stop being a Liddo? I feel like even if Gaga kills someone I will still Stan :rip:

 

liS2Hs2.png

32 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

How to stop being a Liddo? I feel like even if Gaga kills someone I will still Stan :rip:

 

liS2Hs2.png

“Gaga slays someone and serves cvnt, why?”

  • Author
39 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

How to stop being a Liddo? I feel like even if Gaga kills someone I will still Stan :rip:

 

liS2Hs2.png

"Gaga being a better murderer, why?"

Edited by Phoenixstar

53 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

How to stop being a Liddo? I feel like even if Gaga kills someone I will still Stan :rip:

 

liS2Hs2.png

I would 100% still stan her Patrizia era and track spotify updates during the trial. 

 

liS2Hs2.png

6 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

WHY ARE THEY WAISTING THIS ON A DOM PERIGNON ENDORSEMENT

MybXrBVq65VpSBfsHQdiYJ-768-80.jpg.webp

 

She's MOTHERING so hard omg 

because its just regular basic black and white photos that can be done by any artist and any photographer. I agree she looks great in these pics but they are not album cover worthy and she has and CAN do much better visually for her music. 

1 hour ago, Ricardo1993 said:

because its just regular basic black and white photos that can be done by any artist and any photographer. I agree she looks great in these pics but they are not album cover worthy and she has and CAN do much better visually for her music. 

Ikr, it's a beautiful shot, but the bar is on the floor for liddos nowadays.

Why do I keep seeing Liddos acting surprises Joker 2 looks “high budget”? It’s the sequel to a billion dollar film. Of course it’s high budget. 
 

There’s a chance Ga doesn’t even have outside scenes dddd. 

4 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Why do I keep seeing Liddos acting surprises Joker 2 looks “high budget”? It’s the sequel to a billion dollar film. Of course it’s high budget. 
 

There’s a chance Ga doesn’t even have outside scenes dddd. 

if we want to be surprised what about it?:coffee2:

OT: so no oscar performance bye cya when the trailer is out.

31 minutes ago, DockDock said:

if we want to be surprised what about it?:coffee2:

OT: so no oscar performance bye cya when the trailer is out.

Right
 

OT I do wonder when the first trailer will drop. The first one for the first movie dropped roughly two months before the premiere, so we’re most probably gonna get it around August if 2024. Ugh.

:jonnycat:

18 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Right
 

OT I do wonder when the first trailer will drop. The first one for the first movie dropped roughly two months before the premiere, so we’re most probably gonna get it around August if 2024. Ugh.

:jonnycat:

The first trailer was April 3rd 2019, 6 months before release. 

 

13 months until the collapse. 

 

:jonnycat:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.