Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

When BM becomes the AIWFCIY of Halloween :gaycat1:

 

When Gaga dethaws from her frozen pumpkin on September 1st and declares it Gaga season :gaycat1:

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

31 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

When Gaga dethaws from her frozen pumpkin on September 1st and declares it Gaga season :gaycat1:

 

BM, Monster and Replay charting on the Spotify Global Chart for two whole months iktr :gaycat1:

Chromatica and ARTPOP will reach 5M album sales soon. Imagine if she actually cared about following through with the rollouts 

5 minutes ago, The Witch said:

PinkPantheress is a Godga stan

 

time to stream Boy's a Rosalía i fear

 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

 

 

she is? i luv that song

ezgif-com-crop.jpg

I wonder if she's going to film another movie later this year. Not every film is announced in advance before filming. It's very possible she's already signed up for a few projects. 

5 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

me when I hear the opening of Stefani Germanotta's "Words"

 

I won't break down today

 

spacer.png

Imagine a self written + produced 10 track album with a return of her Red and Blue sound, with introspective and mature lyrics... a critical and commercial SMASH I fear :jonny5:

 

The album Jopanned could have been if it wasn't a castrated, lifeless, country-cosplaying, republican father pleasing, maudlin MESS. 

The way Gaga won the GP with The Fame, the gays with Born this Way, rats with ARTPOP and the elderly with Joanne. Now the kiddos with Tiktok Mary. 

Truly a jack of all trades!

 

5du9qGo.thumb.gif.cba86bcb738c3353a47e89

3 minutes ago, besaid said:

The way Gaga won the GP with The Fame, the gays with Born this Way, rats with ARTPOP and the elderly with Joanne. Now the kiddos with Tiktok Mary. 

Truly a jack of all trades!

 

5du9qGo.thumb.gif.cba86bcb738c3353a47e89

And master of none she did that, that she did!

 

 

EiS7WFV.gif

I read somewhere that BM has moved 900k units so far in the US, not sure if that's true tho :gaycat1:coming for platinum, maybe even multi-platinum in the long run 

3 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

When BM becomes the AIWFCIY of Halloween :gaycat1:

 

This high key needs to happen though.

it’s the perfect Halloween song 

3 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

This high key needs to happen though.

it’s the perfect Halloween song 

Last Halloween BM was on some playlists even before it went viral 

19 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

This high key needs to happen though.

it’s the perfect Halloween song 

Oh it will happen, i speak it into existence :giraffe:

I was thinking, Born This Way was the last pop era that felt huge worldwide, everybody's eyes were on her, every magazine, every paparazzi, every tv show, then Sarah Tanno appeared and the big pop eras disappeared, so, I blame her for that. 

17 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I was thinking, Born This Way was the last pop era that felt huge worldwide, everybody's eyes were on her, every magazine, every paparazzi, every tv show, then Sarah Tanno appeared and the big pop eras disappeared, so, I blame her for that. 

As you should

BM just needs to survive a few more weeks on radio. Jenna Ortega SNL is second week of March I believe. If BM can get another healthy boost on streams in mid March, we can easily get a new Billboard peak. 
 

also yes I am confident BM will get another boost after September 1st as Halloween szn approaches and then repeaks on Halloween :rockon:

  • Author

Now why y’all expecting Jenna to promote BM? :toofunny2:

Yup. BM may not be a RUTH but it did what it had to do. 

Kicked Beyonce out of most streamed female Top10,

BTW going to outstream 4 overall streams,

Outstreamed 1989 for a day. 

Its a win for my stan life :clap3:

 

Going Top40 on the radio and charting on Hot100 for 8(and still counting) all plus for me :giraffe:

Bloody Mary becoming a signature hit from the Born This Way era all these years later is still one of the most pleasing moments as a stan for me. I truly do not care about chart peaks when it was blowing up during the Christmas holiday freeze and we are now almost in Spring and it’s still trundling along :rip:

4 hours ago, PlERRE said:

I was thinking, Born This Way was the last pop era that felt huge worldwide, everybody's eyes were on her, every magazine, every paparazzi, every tv show, then Sarah Tanno appeared and the big pop eras disappeared, so, I blame her for that. 

She’s not called SaTan for nothing :mazen:

I get it, SaTan misses 9/10, the drags are warranted but when she slays, she SLAYS. for example, this look is easily her BEST one

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXk5YruQv3z4d4WGWePRy

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-DHv1Zew7nYHtbawHHa3

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFGoE6VU9WISLLxYgBNp-

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-X2Uw7gAhdivuEWM2NHQ

 

A ROCKSTAR BEAUTY

 

EiS7WFV.gif

I still think about this sometimes. The harsh wig line and visible lace, the brown blush and the dead look in her eyes. TanNO and Freddie disappointed her. 

 

Lady-Gaga-Oscars-2014.jpg

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.