Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Turnin' up emotional faders
Keep repeating self-hating phrases
I have heard enough of these voices
Almost like I have no choice
This is biological stasis
My mood's shifting to manic places
Wish I laughed and kept the good friendships
Watch life, here I go again

 

Keep my dolls inside diamond boxes
Save 'em 'til I know I'm gon' drop this
Front I've built around my oasis
Paradise is in my hands
Holdin' on so tight to this status
It's not real, but I'll try to grab it
Keep myself in beautiful places
Paradise is in my hands

 

katy-perry-cry.gif

katy-perry-cry.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I get why people say she's not a lyricist when songs like Stupid Love exist but 911 and Replay really prove that she has it in her

Gaga's songwriting is hit or miss, when she hits she hits hard

 

11 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

whole song is a career highlight 

ecff5a2a502ff7585cf26951f4133443.gif

Good lyrics, production AND vocal effects, I have to agree

When she drops Bad Bunny ft. for Act 2’s lead single and it goes #1 on Hot100 and save ARTPOP from being a flop a decade later, iktr:swan:

911 has amazing lyrics but sadly it sounds straight out of 2012 and not in a good way

12 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

911 has amazing lyrics but sadly it sounds straight out of 2012 and not in a good way

we're talking about 911 not Free Woman

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

15 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

911 has amazing lyrics but sadly it sounds straight out of 2012 and not in a good way

I think you mean 1000 Doves (even though I love that song)

42 minutes ago, industry baby said:

When she drops Bad Bunny ft. for Act 2’s lead single and it goes #1 on Hot100 and save ARTPOP from being a flop a decade later, iktr:swan:

Sexxx Dreams ft. Bad Bunny (Act 2 Version) :jonnycat:

12 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

we're talking about 911 not Free Woman

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

Both sound straight out of 2012 if we're being honest

 

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

 

9 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

I think you mean 1000 Doves (even though I love that song)

That one too, in fact half of the album sounds straight out of 2012-2015

 

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

1 hour ago, Ego. said:

Good lyrics, production AND vocal effects, I have to agree

and her best mv since Judas :cm: the quintessential all-around highlight

Chromatica drag giving me clear skin

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

 

I can't give her a pass after hearing girls like Utada, Caroline giving so much passion in their new music project despite more than a decade into their career same as Gaga

Edited by MonsterJohn

911's only flaw is its length and not having a proper bridge. The production, lyrics, and video are top notch.

35 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

we're talking about 911 not Free Woman

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

no free woman slander here

 

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

1000 Gods remains beautiful, skinny and legendary. 

Ugly Woman can't relate. 

 

73aOp2M.gif

9 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

no free woman slander here

 

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

Rina version outsold I'm afraid

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

911 is the freshest sounding song on Chromatica what are you talking about :dies:

13 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

1000 Gods remains beautiful, skinny and legendary. 

Ugly Woman can't relate. 

 

73aOp2M.gif

And yet 1000 Rats is the least streamed song on the album, for a reason 

 

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

 

16 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

1000 Gods remains beautiful, skinny and legendary. 

Ugly Woman can't relate. 

 

73aOp2M.gif

this version >>>>>>
 

 

6 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

And yet 1000 Rats is the least streamed song on the album, for a reason 

 

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

 

Only a select few have good taste, wbk.

 

73aOp2M.gif

 

3 minutes ago, DanDuke said:

this version >>>>>>
 

 

I am so lucky to have witnessed her perform this LIVE, a gorgeous ballad.

Chromatica has aged really well these past 3 years. The only minor issues I have with it is that Free Woman and Fun Tonight kind of ruin the albums momentum. 
 

Enigma has grown on me the most. It was originally bottom tier for me but now it is one of the best songs on the album 

35 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

1000 Gods remains beautiful, skinny and legendary. 

Ugly Woman can't relate. 

 

73aOp2M.gif

facts

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.