Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

They really dropped the ball. We should have gotten the Bloody Mary EP with the OG, sped up, slowed, acapella, and instrumental versions ages ago

 

EiS7WFV.gif

Yeah i think now her streams are declining and she is low-key a bit back dependent on TFM singles, they should drop the EP.

Wasn't there a Gue2010tta remix?

EiS7WFV.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts


How does someone take something so beautiful and make it UGLY? 

EiS7WFV.gif

 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Yeah i think now her streams are declining and she is low-key a bit back dependent on TFM singles, they should drop the EP.

Wasn't there a Gue2010tta remix?

EiS7WFV.gif

She's over, lets face it.

 

SPOTIFY'S MOST UNWELCOME

 

EiS7WFV.gif

1 minute ago, Martyr Of Fame said:


How can someone take something so beautiful and make it UGLY? 

EiS7WFV.gif

 

Thank you BloodP*p

 

EiS7WFV.gif 

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

Thank you BloodP*p

 

EiS7WFV.gif 

I don’t think I could survive another bloodclot® cycle

 

EiS7WFV.gif

1 minute ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

I don’t think I could survive another bloodclot® cycle

 

EiS7WFV.gif

Neither her streaming numbers can

 

EiS7WFV.gif 

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

POP

15    14 (=)       LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    6720    6300    420    20.116

 

+103 Spins
+51 Bullet
+0.451 Audience

 

 

HOT AC

15    12 (=)       LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    2537    2033    504    9.192

 

+82 Spins
+12 Bullet
+0.413 Audience

 

 

Total (POP + HAC): +0.864M

 

 

cedLP1n.gif

 

Million +0.1 Radio Updates walked through hell so Bloody Mary could run.

 

cedLP1n.gif

 

 

This is sooo well-made and edited :wanda:  I'm shook, honestly. 

Also let's talk about how "Museum of Brutality" would be an amazing name for the film.

 

spacer.png

 

Why the US sucks so much? They just won't stream her

 

spacer.png

Does somebody have One Direction, Future and Chris Brown daily streams update? They're the ones above her, between her and Beyoncé in total streams.

 

https://chartmasters.org/most-streamed-artists-ever-on-spotify/

 

Wondering if she can easily surpass them in the next weeks-months, the gap between her and Beyoncé got smaller in the last 2 months, it used to be 1B-900M of difference more or less at the beginning of January, now it's 750M (always more or less).

 

 

America is just useless. They need to slap BM in everyone's autoplay like Sabrina Carpenter did for a week for that top 20 peak

 

EiS7WFV.gif

The way Bad Romance is structured is always going to be mesmerizing for me. It's THE pop song. 

 

zXoLykX.gif

28 minutes ago, besaid said:

America is just useless. They need to slap BM in everyone's autoplay like Sabrina Carpenter did for a week for that top 20 peak

 

EiS7WFV.gif

she needs to move to Europe wbk

zXoLykX.gif

2 hours ago, Martyr Of Fame said:


How does someone take something so beautiful and make it UGLY? 

EiS7WFV.gif

 

she shouldve made a acustic version of this not 1000 pigeons

zXoLykX.gif

I just have to stop in to say the last minute of 911 is a career highlight :jonnycat: truly one of her best songs

36 minutes ago, besaid said:

America is just useless. They need to slap BM in everyone's autoplay like Sabrina Carpenter did for a week for that top 20 peak

 

EiS7WFV.gif

At least we can say we stan a global legend

 

EiS7WFV.gif

1 minute ago, Ego. said:

I just have to stop in to say the last minute of 911 is a career highlight :jonnycat: truly one of her best songs

whole song is a career highlight 

ecff5a2a502ff7585cf26951f4133443.gif

Turnin' up emotional faders
Keep repeating self-hating phrases
I have heard enough of these voices
Almost like I have no choice
This is biological stasis
My mood's shifting to manic places
Wish I laughed and kept the good friendships
Watch life, here I go again

 

Keep my dolls inside diamond boxes
Save 'em 'til I know I'm gon' drop this
Front I've built around my oasis
Paradise is in my hands
Holdin' on so tight to this status
It's not real, but I'll try to grab it
Keep myself in beautiful places
Paradise is in my hands

 

katy-perry-cry.gif

3 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

POP

15    14 (=)       LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    6720    6300    420    20.116

 

+103 Spins
+51 Bullet
+0.451 Audience

 

 

HOT AC

15    12 (=)       LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    2537    2033    504    9.192

 

+82 Spins
+12 Bullet
+0.413 Audience

 

 

Total (POP + HAC): +0.864M

 

 

cedLP1n.gif

 

oh wow

 

nene-leakes-nene-leakes-running.gif

6 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Turnin' up emotional faders
Keep repeating self-hating phrases
I have heard enough of these voices
Almost like I have no choice
This is biological stasis
My mood's shifting to manic places
Wish I laughed and kept the good friendships
Watch life, here I go again

 

Keep my dolls inside diamond boxes
Save 'em 'til I know I'm gon' drop this
Front I've built around my oasis
Paradise is in my hands
Holdin' on so tight to this status
It's not real, but I'll try to grab it
Keep myself in beautiful places
Paradise is in my hands

 

katy-perry-cry.gif

I get why people say she's not a lyricist when songs like Stupid Love exist but 911 and Replay really prove that she has it in her

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.