Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Rain On Me needed to be louder. The breakdown just feels so soft when it should be massive and punchy 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 hours ago, Rhiannon said:

Sorry if it was already posted, but this Brendan Fraser tiktok went viral and it already has +13m views! 

 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNwpC8Wk/

 

The impact :clap3:

 

 

Applause's time has come 

 

@Artur

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

19 minutes ago, Sacrifice said:

when scrolling, i thought this was Gaga

 

She been copying Ga Ga and serving the looks Ga Ga should've served for YEARS now

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

The way I thought Chromatica was about to be an experimental hyperpop masterpiece back when it was confirmed SOPHIE worked on some songs and recorded the exhaust on Gaga's car :rip: She really got me with the 90s house bait and switch, those songs better see the light of day somehow.

58 minutes ago, Sacrifice said:

when scrolling, i thought this was Gaga

 

Same :rip:

39 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Applause's time has come 

 

@Artur

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

Rise ARTPOP, this is the beginning

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

46 minutes ago, The Witch said:

She been copying Ga Ga and serving the looks Ga Ga should've served for YEARS now

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

yes, glad i wasnt the only one who noticed

10 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

I’m kind of jealous of the Adele and Taylor stans. It just seems so easy to be them. The monsters have to fight. Like obviously Gaga outtalents them in every way, but sometimes I wanna be able to have a blockbuster smash era to just drag some people with instead of having to rely on logic and quality. 

I don't, it would be so boring for me to stan those two ladies, beside the fact I don't like their music at all, the only thing I envy about Taylor is her business capabilities and that she manages to keep a project secret until announced or release, basically the managing-business part that Gaga lacks, but for the rest they're both probably be the most boring-safe and predictable artists for me.

 

A lot of people in this board just use them a shield for their numbers-stats, you can tell several people like only that about them and not actually what they do.

When LG7 is experimental reggaeton like Björk's new Single

 

With Rosalia, Bad Bunny and Doja collabs

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

 

1 hour ago, Sacrifice said:

when scrolling, i thought this was Gaga

 

Its very 2015Ga. 

All I want for her next album is something she can proudly stand behind, instead of saying **** like '' making this album was so painful and my producer had to drag me into the studio '' or just in other ways signal that she ain't really feeling the album, making fans speculate about her interest in doing music. 

 

Can you do that Gaga? Can you? Can you?

 

:coffee2:

not this about to go to page 2 of base

 

quick post some performances

 

 

 

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

When LG7 is experimental reggaeton like Björk's new Single

 

With Rosalia, Bad Bunny and Doja collabs

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

 

This song is basically SFA Remix

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

that graham norton show just reminded me how crazy her promotional schedule was back then, no wonder she got sick next year

 

 

 

 

 

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

This song is basically SFA Remix

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

SFA Remix literally sounds like a joke, like one of those remixes that Stan Twitter made to make fun of The Cursed Madonna, Atopos is nothing like that

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

 

Also Björk's vocals >>>>>> Elton's 

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

4 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

When LG7 is experimental reggaeton like Björk's new Single

 

With Rosalia, Bad Bunny and Doja collabs

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

 

LG7 AOTY incoming. 

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

Hallelujah is a BOP

 

I never thought that I would fall in love like this
You're my bestie, you're so sexy, I just can't resist
'Cause you look like Marlon Brando, but you're riding a Ducati
With your motorcycle leather rubbing up against my body
You're a hottie, but baby, what turns me on
Is you've got a bigger heart than any hat I've ever worn
You're my temple and I belong to you
Every inch of this ass spell L-U-V's Y-O-U

 

yvSjaTX.gif

 

 

29 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

LG7 AOTY incoming. 

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

And 100 score on MC 

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611745a88a5c90503eddf

I hope we get news on the Joker Folie à Deux soundtrack soon, I want to know the genre and if it's going to have original songs. And also how many Gaga songs are we getting? Like the ASIB soundtrack? That would be a dream. I fear we're only getting 4/5 songs. :gaycat6:

14 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

Hallelujah is a BOP

 

I never thought that I would fall in love like this
You're my bestie, you're so sexy, I just can't resist
'Cause you look like Marlon Brando, but you're riding a Ducati
With your motorcycle leather rubbing up against my body
You're a hottie, but baby, what turns me on
Is you've got a bigger heart than any hat I've ever worn
You're my temple and I belong to you
Every inch of this ass spell L-U-V's Y-O-U

 

yvSjaTX.gif

 

 

It is super catchy but we don't need trashpopGa in 2022.

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611745a88a5c90503eddf

6 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

I hope we get news on the Joker Folie à Deux soundtrack soon, I want to know the genre and if it's going to have original songs. And also how many Gaga songs are we getting? Like the ASIB soundtrack? That would be a dream. I fear we're only getting 4/5 songs. :gaycat6:

No way we will know all these infos until the release it's getting close :gaycat6:

 

I actually hope we're gonna have the less infos ever about the movie with no leaks at all. The HOG pics leaks were already too much.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.