Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

I hope we get news on the Joker Folie à Deux soundtrack soon, I want to know the genre and if it's going to have original songs. And also how many Gaga songs are we getting? Like the ASIB soundtrack? That would be a dream. I fear we're only getting 4/5 songs. :gaycat6:

I don’t think we’ll get news about the soundtrack for another year, or until they start filming in December. :gaycat6:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I bet we’ll get a TFM sized album for Joker 2 OST. 
 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Leptine said:

No way we will know all these infos until the release it's getting close :gaycat6:

 

I actually hope we're gonna have the less infos ever about the movie with no leaks at all. The HOG pics leaks were already too much.

 

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I don’t think we’ll get news about the soundtrack for another year, or until they start filming in December. :gaycat6:

I know you guys are right but I am so looking forward to it :gaycat6:

Will J2 OST be nominated for AOTY? Let’s hope so.

 

spacer.png

Just now, Almodusa said:

It’ll probably just be like 5 jazzy covers :gaycat6:

Gaga’s already done all of those on C2C and LFS. There’s definitely going to be a few new songs on the soundtrack.

17 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

It’ll probably just be like 5 jazzy covers :gaycat6:

I'm ready to bop regardless

 

yvSjaTX.gif

1 minute ago, Pikachoo said:

wait at this fame era unreleased song

 

 

The ad libs cured my acne 

why is base so boring lately 

 

not the next two years (till JFAD or whenever we get ha next studio album) maybe being like this :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

why is base so boring lately 

 

not the next two years (till JFAD or whenever we get ha next studio album) maybe being like this :deadbanana4:

Gaga should just release LG7 alongside JFAD soundtrack, they’ll cross promote each other. 

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Gaga should just release LG7 alongside JFAD soundtrack, they’ll cross promote each other. 

nnnnn she should have LG7 LOCKED and LOADED for March 2025 tbh. Ride the hype from JFAD's awards run. Imagine if Chromatica came out in March 2019, even Stupid BOMB would've gone #1

Edited by WildAmerican

Covers of classics or songs with heavy samples of classics make the most sense for the JFAD soundtrack and I expect to have it definitely less songs than ASIB, I hope there won't be a new original song that can be eligible or at least not written by her.

9 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

why is base so boring lately 

 

not the next two years (till JFAD or whenever we get ha next studio album) maybe being like this :deadbanana4:

No news... It's gonna be even worse, I expect months of total silence aside from Haus Labs promo pics-posts.

4 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

nnnnn she should have LG7 LOCKED and LOADED for March 2025 tbh. Ride the hype from JFAD's awards run. Imagine if Chromatica came out in March 2019, even Stupid BOMB would've gone #1

LG7 should come before 2025…

 

I would say release a 9 track album of cohesive bops in 2023, and then release a more commercial LG8 in 2025 after the awards run. It all depends on Gaga’s plans though. 

Remember when Gar tweeted this :rip:

 

 

 

I wonder what was going through her mind when she saw this image and what made her tweet it :deadbanana4: 

2 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Remember when Gar tweeted this :rip:

 

 

 

I wonder what was going through her mind when she saw this image and what made her tweet it :deadbanana4: 

plsss i always forget about DOC  :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

plsss i always forget about DOC  :deadbanana4:

I only remember it because of the Dorian Electra's Replay remix, i stream it regularly

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611745a88a5c90503eddf

 

2 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I only remember it because of the Dorian Electra's Replay remix, i stream it regularly

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611745a88a5c90503eddf

 

taste tbh

 

I've streamed FW Rina's version this calendar year that's about all i can say:giraffe:

Gaga should release ARTPOP: The Expanded Edition for its ten year anniversary with some new songs. Then I’ll be fine waiting for LG7 until 2025. 

Edited by GraceRandolph

1 minute ago, NicoleAMatty said:

Yeah, we're gonna need some droplets

 

SBswcWq.thumb.png.4bebe1e07946c4cdca6e29

manifesting in 2023:

- two songs with other artists

- one solo droplet

- Chromatica Tour Special and Doc

- Badass performance of HMH at the Oscars

- ARTPOP the tenth anniversary edition

 

what we'll actually get:

- monthly haus RATS photoshoots 

- blurry pics of her walking into a soundstage in LA to film JFAD

 

SBswcWq.thumb.png.4bebe1e07946c4cdca6e29

24 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

taste tbh

 

I've streamed FW Rina's version this calendar year that's about all i can say:giraffe:

Rina's version >>>>> original tbh

 

Remix albums aren't really my thing, that's why I don't really use DoC outside of the Replay Remix, i don't think I've ever listened to any Gaga remix album in its entirety before tbh :gaycat1:

59 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Covers of classics or songs with heavy samples of classics make the most sense for the JFAD soundtrack and I expect to have it definitely less songs than ASIB, I hope there won't be a new original song that can be eligible or at least not written by her.

I hope she covers Fly Me To The Moon for Joker II :heart2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.