Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

manifesting in 2023:

- two songs with other artists

- one solo droplet

- Chromatica Tour Special and Doc

- Badass performance of HMH at the Oscars

- ARTPOP the tenth anniversary edition

 

what we'll actually get:

- monthly haus RATS photoshoots 

- blurry pics of her walking into a soundstage in LA to film JFAD

 

SBswcWq.thumb.png.4bebe1e07946c4cdca6e29

Yeah, we definitely need the droplets and the ARTPOP Deluxe 10th year anniversary, because we ain't getting LG7 before 2027-29! :swan:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

how does Enigma sound live?

it made my boochie tingle :jonny6:

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

LG7 should come before 2025…

 

I would say release a 9 track album of cohesive bops in 2023, and then release a more commercial LG8 in 2025 after the awards run. It all depends on Gaga’s plans though. 

:ahh:  keep on dreaming on...can this lady take a break?

29 minutes ago, GodControl said:

I need new Gaga content. I skipped Love for Sale. Is it worth listening to?

I mean if you like jazz you're going to like it, Do I Love You?, I Concentrate On You and Let's Do It are highlights tbh

 

SBswcWq.thumb.png.4bebe1e07946c4cdca6e29

We are close to page 2 of the base section again. I blame Sarah Tanno. 

 

Are Babylon and Barbie released next year or this year? Will Margot be in the race for the 2023 or 2024 Oscars? 

Edited by PlERRE

14 minutes ago, fossora said:

can this lady take a break?

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Are Babylon and Barbie released next year or this year? Will Margot be in the race for the 2023 or 2024 Oscars? 

Babylon comes out this December, so would be competing this Oscar season and Barbie next summer, competing in next years (tho I don't think Barbie is gonna be an awards contender.) 

Edited by WildAmerican

I still think we’re getting a new album before Winter 2024 and I don’t think that’s delusional either :devil:

She has been releasing studio albums every 3/4 years for a while, so idk why people its delusional to think she is going to release next year its gonna be 3 years since chromatica

25 minutes ago, Sugden said:

She has been releasing studio albums every 3/4 years for a while, so idk why people its delusional to think she is going to release next year its gonna be 3 years since chromatica

the only way to confirm this is a studio pic or some dj/producer follow on IG :jonny:

The final Fortnite update for Chapter 3 Season 3 will be released in 7 hours. Hoping for Gaga's arrival in the game :dancehall:

She's gonna take like a 4 year break. Well deserved tho. 

Will LG7 be inspired by J;FAD? I hope she gives a new innovative sound like mixing film score and electronic pop which would be amazing

2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

Babylon comes out this December, so would be competing this Oscar season and Barbie next summer, competing in next years (tho I don't think Barbie is gonna be an awards contender.) 

Barbie will definitely be an awards contender. Greta Gerwig can do no wrong. I can’t wait for the news spins putting Gar Gar and Robbie against each other. 

2 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

Barbie will definitely be an awards contender. Greta Gerwig can do no wrong. I can’t wait for the news spins putting Gar Gar and Robbie against each other. 

Margot Robbie's Barbie and Timothee's Wonka would be great competitance each other in terms of BO since both are well known ip

but they won't be awards contender

Imagine if Margot and Gaga both campaign on the same award season. The roundatables :jonny: The inevitable question about Margot's thoughts on Gaga's portrayal in front of her face. :jonny5:

Please, when is Barbie being released :deadbanana2: pls don't tell me it's the same cycle as FaD, film twitter will go mental NO :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

Please, when is Barbie being released :deadbanana2: pls don't tell me it's the same cycle as FaD, film twitter will go mental NO :deadbanana2:

next year :fan: so it's unlikely. 

Barbie is getting released on 21 July 2023, it's not gonna compete against JFAD.

 

Honestly, I don't fear Robbie comparisons at all, giving how much Phoenix Joker was so different from previous ones, I'm sure Gaga role will be totally different from Robbie as well exploring the development of the character in a way it wasn't done at all with Margot's portrait, plus it's not that she won an Oscar for that role.

2 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I can't at the movie's acronym being JFAD

 

bloggif-6284220c7207e.gif

HOG and FAD, Gar Gar knew what she was doing

 

bloggif-6284220c7207e.gif

I don’t think AMPAS would nominate someone playing a Mattel product.

 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I still think we’re getting a new album before Winter 2024 and I don’t think that’s delusional either :devil:

Yup yup yup! New album is on lock for 2023 I fear :celestial3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.