Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

now hold on one minute...let me find out the good sis Doctor D!ck has good D!ck cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a PhD indeed cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

I wouldn't say good d!ck. I'd say incredible. 

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

I wouldn't say good d!ck. I'd say incredible. 

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

My DM is open 😺 

12 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Your dildo is still inside of you, h#e

 

12 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

#Always cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

 

10 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

I wouldn't say good d!ck. I'd say incredible. 

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

 

7 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

My DM is open 😺 

We're so back

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

9 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

My DM is open 😺 

and other things too cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

6 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

and other things too cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

H#e, close your eyes and sleep. Have a dream full of divks 

  • Popular Post
7 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The comments on this are FRYING me :skull:

 

"this was her lifetimes tour"

 

:deadbanana:

15 minutes ago, Devin said:

make sure yall stream CSTH while ur at it.

 

spacer.png

Is the song about me? Sniffing poppers while feeling music in a club? Oh wow oh wow oh wow oh wow.

Oh David Greengrass, you will always be famous 🤣🤣🤣🤣

18 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The comments on this are FRYING me :skull:

 

Her licking her dancer's middle finger, opening her thighs shaking her kitty, her saying "What's that bixtch saying? tHe sTiMuLatIoN", what else? Hmmm 🤔

Oh her ugly wig and campy performing costumes, ahhhh she's on the top of a fan and they were kinda acting like having segg but then they fell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 istg it was hilarious and people harassed that fanboy, awwww 🥹 I hope he's okay.

Lots lots of funs

Edited by David_Greengrass97

45 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The comments on this are FRYING me :skull:

 

Let me NOT click on that comments section and preserve my mental health

 

image0-28.gif?ex=68fbb479&is=68fa62f9&hm

The only thing I'm worried about if she does indeed release LG8 soon is that it won't top Mayhem. Literally her Top 2. :cries:

5 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

The only thing I'm worried about if she does indeed release LG8 soon is that it won't top Mayhem. Literally her Top 2. :cries:

I just know it will. Sis prob hasn't felt this inspired in ages

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

I want an album full of songs like Perfect Celebrity :agaycatabra:

what if we dropped jazz and rock and industrial stuff and asked her to do some techno or, even better, work with A.G. Cook and Danny L Harle? 

giphy.gif

Edited by blondeskinnyrich

1 minute ago, blondeskinnyrich said:

with A.G. Cook

Ariana Grande Cook? Ohhh :eddie:

2 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Ariana Grande Cook? Ohhh :eddie:

ROM is enough, thanks :angelo:

Love GODHEM but I need lg8 to be more experimental. Some sprinkles of ARTPOPs kookiness and eccentricity. 
 

in particular Venus/Aura.


cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

48 minutes ago, blondeskinnyrich said:

ROM is enough, thanks :angelo:

CVM ON ME IS ONE OF THE BEST SONG RELEASED IN 2020. #FACTS

Not sure how or when she would've been writing and producing LG8 in the last year. And it's like there are any producers on tour with her? 
 

I mean she can obviously write masterpieces while on tour but I don't see it.

23 minutes ago, Kid A said:

Love GODHEM but I need lg8 to be more experimental. Some sprinkles of ARTPOPs kookiness and eccentricity. 
 

in particular Venus/Aura.


cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

She always balances between commercial and experimental throughout her music career. E.g.: chARTdROP.

I think she can release experimental tracks as bonus tracks or put them on the deluxe version while keeping commercial (but not generic) on the standard. Hihi. What do you think?

4 minutes ago, Zerocoke said:

Not sure how or when she would've been writing and producing LG8 in the last year. And it's like there are any producers on tour with her? 
 

I mean she can obviously write masterpieces while on tour but I don't see it.

She used chatGPT :eddie:

Edited by David_Greengrass97

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.