Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

ENOUGH WITH MUSICALS. ENOUGH WITH REMAKES!

 

GAGA NEEDS TO STAR IN A HORROR MOVIE PRODUCED BY A24, DIRECTED BY DEMIÁN RUGNA!

Edited by FailSafe

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

ENOUGH WITH MUSICALS. ENOUGH WITH REMAKES!

 

GAGA NEEDS TO STAR IN A HORROR MOVIE PRODUCED BY A24, DIRECTED BY DEMIÁN RUGNA!

Stfu h#e. Do you miss me because I miss you. Anddddddddd Camilla is still trash.

 

On topic. Yes, I'm with you. I want her to star in drama movies, not really Oscar bait films but to practice and to train her acting skills. She needs to learn a lot. I know I know I know she's capable of it. She's talented blaj blah blah but I want them to not call her "a singer turned actress". I want the gp when they think of Gaga, they also think she's a talented actress just like as a musician.

 

Maybe lower her aim, aim for supporting role first or whatever. No ***** musicals. I'M TIREDDDDDDDD

24 minutes ago, NextBish90 said:

What's this new album in 2026!??!

It's called CHAOS, a sister album of MAYHEM 🌚

2 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Wondering where Gaga is right now

 

David_Greengrass97

she's in a meeting with her team, planning the next dead dance surprise! 

spacer.png

It'd be kinda ****** up if she did TDD jumpscare between Bloody/Abra/Judas/Aura/Scheiße. It all flows too well tbh

 

 spacer.png

Popping her bussy ups ups downs downs on Daddy Michael's the Beast 

Enjoying her life because she knows she's THAT BITXCH 🥰🤩

Feeding chickens, making homemade pasta, riding a horse, bathing her dogs,... etc.

24 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Stfu h#e. Do you miss me because I miss you. Anddddddddd Camilla is still trash.

 

On topic. Yes, I'm with you. I want her to star in drama movies, not really Oscar bait films but to practice and to train her acting skills. She needs to learn a lot. I know I know I know she's capable of it. She's talented blaj blah blah but I want them to not call her "a singer turned actress". I want the gp when they think of Gaga, they also think she's a talented actress just like as a musician.

 

Maybe lower her aim, aim for supporting role first or whatever. No ***** musicals. I'M TIREDDDDDDDD

Hoe were u banned where did you go?!

 

And yes, I completely agree! She needs to stop chasing the Oscar, she has to take time and build resumé! I'm not sure about another drama, her 3 major films were basically dramas, I would like her to do horror and/or comedy/romcom to diversify her movie catalogue.

 

But first she needs to release El gee ate next year! :rogue:

 

21 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

 

@FailSafe

 

  Hide contents

 

 

 

 

I am NOT going to press play, no ma'am! I hope Gaga never acknowledges this hack ever 

 

stressed-done.gif

 

12 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Wondering where Gaga is right now

 

David_Greengrass97

If she doesn't have a single/album release, live performance or concert scheduled for the day, with this woman it's just safest to assume she's just "resting"

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

Hoe were u banned where did you go?!

Yes, fighting with an OGH and getting reported for personal attack. Oh I also have a new wp this morning for dragging Xtinct 🤣

8 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Yes, fighting with an OGH and getting reported for personal attack. Oh I also have a new wp this morning for dragging Xtinct 🤣

Try visiting SYG and let loose there to lessen the wps :suburban:

4 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

But first she needs to release El gee ate next year! :rogue:

Idk about you base on my relationship with this base and if I say exactly these words, dear Lord I know a cupcakkke will jump out and say I should give up and she's not my friend, she's human, blah blah blah, like they will put me in the bad light 🌚

Oh I'm mad and I come back stronger than a 90s trend, h#e. Because am I what? Yes, yes, yes, Sickening. 

31 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

she's in a meeting with her team, planning the next dead dance surprise! 

spacer.png

Period

 

ThousandMiles

46 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

 

@FailSafe

 

  Hide contents

 

 

 

 

oh @FailSafe don't make that face

 

6PdE1wb.thumb.gif.9b17a0df5472741055f03f

14 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

oh @FailSafe don't make that face

 

6PdE1wb.thumb.gif.9b17a0df5472741055f03f

I am, in fact, making that face!

 

:rogue:

Clown College is back on! Submit your applications quick. 

a man walking in front of a clown college

I'm kinda falling in love with a gym teacher and I've been listening to How Bad Do You Want Me on repeat the whole morning. What in the Taylor Swift???

 

6PdE1wb.thumb.gif.9b17a0df5472741055f03f

 

1 hour ago, Teneo said:

If she doesn't have a single/album release, live performance or concert scheduled for the day, with this woman it's just safest to assume she's just "resting"

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

Cute, but where? Did she go back to the States for the week?

 

FailSafe

1 hour ago, ThousandMiles said:

she's in a meeting with her team, planning the next dead dance surprise! 

spacer.png

Im waiting for her to do it:

 

—during act 1

—during the pre show

—somehow when people are exiting

—in the middle of the beast

—during the paparazzi rainbow tail moment

—while sitting on the piano

—during the vanish into you walk

—before bad romance starts 

5 hours ago, atemyheartinc said:

Three days after my Mayhem Ball dates, and I'm still completely in shock. How do you even process that?


:mayhem:

 

Been over two weeks for me and I'm still gagged I'll never be the same :jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.