Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I could see her drop a farewell album before leaving for 8 years to be a mom and champagne lady.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ATRL Moderator

in my opinion, mayhem is the farewell album.

 

she doing everything we asked for. even the tour is giving extended break. LG8 will be the post-marriage and pregnancy album.

Not the talks about farewell album 

 

giphy.gif

 

MAYHEM re-energized her artistry and breathe a new life to her drive as a visionary can't the girl just be inspired that's why she do these nonstop promo/shows

 

giphy.gif

 

I get that she wants to be a mom but we are not her, who's to say she'll take a long break when she herself said that she's just getting started? I mean that's is possible but being a mom never really stopped other artist from creating albums so who knows

My name is Stefani Germanotta and I'm coming out to play
Looking for someone to have fun with while my fanbase walks away
I'm almost nearly forty, I'm just shy of five foot two
I'm a mum to teenage children, does that sound like fun to you?

 

giphy.gif

If my calculations were right, she'll start an new album for the surprise encore songs at my next show, on November 13th in Lyon. 

 

Do you think she'll continue with The Fame or Chromatica. My guess would be Chromatica since then she could also play Chromatica tracks as encore in Australia, which didn't get the Chromatica Ball. What do you think?

3 hours ago, FrederickGa said:

Y'all are too hard towards The Dead Dance.

 

In comparison to other Deluxe Singles

 

obsessed - #14 H100, 312M Spotify, 27M MV Views

twilight zone - #18 H100, 211M Spotify, 20M MV Views

Busy Woman - #27 H100, 311M Spotify, 22M MV Views

And how are those numbers, when TDD peaked at 40, being too hard on it?

can't believe THEY/THEM still has four/five songs that could easily be a single :clap3:

 

a bible this way tea

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

in a way every album since artpop is a farewell album

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

 

5 year breaks are new norm 

LG8 next year she'll be feeding the gays and her baby at the same time

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

I just realize Folie A Duex (song) is most likely a reworked Paradise from the Cheek to Cheek era. The Joanne lyric call backs and the fact she says Paradise in it… did everyone already figure this out

LG8 coming soon to captilise on the success of Mayhem is very, very smart. Smarter than her team is. 

 

Taking a break will kill the momentum. The smartest thing would be to release LG8 and then go on a break.   

3 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

LG8 coming soon to captilise on the success of Mayhem is very, very smart. Smarter than her team is. 

 

Taking a break will kill the momentum. The smartest thing would be to release LG8 and then go on a break.   

I think she should choose 2 potential songs, shoot their MVs beforehand, release them on certain dates, and go on a break. Leave them for the label and team handle.

1 hour ago, austriamonster said:

This photo :jonny:

 

IMG-5184.jpg?dl=1

I love this dress. It's so cvnty 🥰

5 hours ago, Europe said:

I could see her drop a farewell album before leaving for 8 years to be a mom and champagne lady.

Ummm, chile wtf. :chick3:

When the "new album" is Mayhem: The Remix, then what?

 

spacer.png

The day Godga's child rebelliously leaks her demos in like 15 years when they're a teenager is going to be a kii

 

spacer.png

Just now, Aden said:

The day Godga's child rebelliously leaks her demos in like 15 years when they're a teenager is going to be a kii

 

 

spacer.png

We gotta get that kid on the computer fast 

22 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

LG8 coming soon to captilise on the success of Mayhem is very, very smart. Smarter than her team is. 

 

Taking a break will kill the momentum. The smartest thing would be to release LG8 and then go on a break.   

Well yes. 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

It took me a while to write this. I had the pleasure of going to the MAYHEM BALL in London and Stockholm. On both nights, I was feeling really low because my boyfriend had just broken up with me. But I have to say — the moment the manifesto started, I forgot all my pain.

 

I've had the pleasure of seeing a few Gaga tours,

but this one doesn't compare to anything I've ever seen before. The story, the band, the visuals, the dancers, the setlist — everything was absolutely flawless. I feel privileged to have witnessed the best show I've ever seen in my life. I got so emotional when she was at the piano.

 

Act I is absolutely iconic, but when Born This Way started and she said that I'm perfect, something inside me shifted — it made me realize that despite all the pain, I'll always have a community that supports me and helps me overflow with love.

 

I hope I can still make it to one more show on the European leg, but I can honestly say that for the first time in my life, I feel transformed by a concert. It was even better than Gagacabana — something I never thought I'd say.

 

And I was lucky enough to get Dance In the Dark twice. I think she needed to send me that message, right in the middle of my inner chaos.

 

P.S.: I got emotional during Grigio Girls! ❤️

20 minutes ago, PicklePower said:

We gotta get that kid on the computer fast 

It helps that Godga keeps her work on an iPad. Little Alessandro or little Donatella could accidentally leak something while attempting to play Roblox sooner than we think.

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.