Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Telephone is going viral on Instagram, top 30 in the "reel charts" + first time it appears there.

 

Black-and-white photograph of Lady Gaga wearing a large angular headpiece resembling a telephone with wires and a receiver attached, holding a vintage telephone handset to her ear, posing sideways with focused expression, in a studio setting with neutral background.

Edited by Artur

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Aden said:

It helps that Godga keeps her work on an iPad. Little Alessandro or little Donatella could accidentally leak something while attempting to play Roblox sooner than we think.

 

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

We'll all have to start playing Roblox and ask the kids if they just so happen to have music files on hand 

26 minutes ago, Aden said:

When the "new album" is Mayhem: The Remix, then what?

 

 

spacer.png

I know not many monsters like remixes but I'm excited if there is a remix album.

TF+TFM have The Remixes

BTW has BTW: The Remixes

chARTdROP has some remixes, even JoPANNED has some

Traumatica has a whole remix album with a bunch of underground artists and Charlie ungrateful xcx 🥰

How about instead of remixing Mayhem, somebody remixes my guts? 

Edited by PicklePower

Still strange that there weren't really many remixes for this album. Even Million Reasons itself had more 

Edited by Almodusa

No surprise seeing Telephone become a catalog classic. Not a fav of mine but its kinda the perfect POP song.

 

+ the Bey feature def helps.

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

Edited by Kid A

unpopular opinion 

 

gaga's official remix discography is meh, except The Remix and two or three other remixes. 

It's strange that her team didn't get big name djs to the remix records

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Well yes. 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

Not only that but one or two years won't make a difference for her in terms of marriage or pregnancy either way. She probably has all of that planned already. 

 

I think she wanted to take a break, saw how big of an era Mayhem is, realized that if she takes a break and returns post-40 it will be very difficult to maintain any sort of commercial appeal and although she doesn't need that anymore in her legacy she clearly likes having it so she decided to make another album before the break so that coming back would have more of a splash than going rogue now. 

 

 

Edited by Doctor Dick

3 hours ago, thesegayz said:

And how are those numbers, when TDD peaked at 40, being too hard on it?

They are at their PRIME

 

TDD will do ~250M in a year and that's decent if you compare it to those girls Deluxe Singles, not to mention 100M MV Views

3 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

Not only that but one or two years won't make a difference for her in terms of marriage or pregnancy either way. She probably has all of that planned already. 

 

I think she wanted to take a break, saw how big of an era Mayhem is, realized that if she takes a break and returns post-40 it will be very difficult to maintain any sort of commercial appeal and although she doesn't need that anymore in her legacy she clearly likes having it so she decided to make another album before the break so that coming back would have more of a splash than going rogue now. 

 

 

Well yes.

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

She can release it mid-next year and then go into hiding and come back with a movie after the baby.

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

1 hour ago, CovalentBondage said:

Album announcement when she wings AOTY :gaygacat4:

"And to all my little monsters I just wanted to say that my new album The Composed Spectator's Division will be out on March 4. I'm going to go backstage now and post the album cover consisting of Michael's caboose". 

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Well yes.

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

More of this "well yes" and I'll prescribe some D.

 

I've been tormented by the Swifties so I get off on someone agreeing with me for a change. 

6 hours ago, Artur said:

Even if smaller than Season 1, Wed 2 is already one of the biggest Netflix shows and featured the full track, which was also promoted to hell and back on tiktok. The song's performance is a bit disappointing, but it is what it is, we can't win them all unfortunately.

 

TDD helped a lot with the album overall streams, so that's a cute victory I guess.

 

0AZblYP.gif

I heard TDD on the radio in the car the other day, and my 9 year-old niece announced from the backseat that she likes Lady Gaga now. I haven't even inundated her with Liddo  propaganda, so at the very least, TDD has helped Ga reach Gen Alpha :giraffe: Might also explain why it did great on Youtube in comparison to Spotify/AM (iPad kids). 

5 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

More of this "well yes" and I'll prescribe some D.

 

I've been tormented by the Swifties so I get off on someone agreeing with me for a change. 

Are you horny?

5 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

More of this "well yes" and I'll prescribe some D.

 

I've been tormented by the Swifties so I get off on someone agreeing with me for a change. 

Well yes.

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

Just now, eleganceislearned said:

I heard TDD on the radio in the car the other day, and my 9 year-old niece announced from the backseat that she likes Lady Gaga now. I haven't even inundated her with Liddo  propaganda, so at the very least, TDD has helped Ga reach Gen Alpha :giraffe: Might also explain why it did great on Youtube in comparison to Spotify/AM (iPad kids). 

Imagine after all she's done TDD is the reason someone becomes a fan.

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

34 minutes ago, mattelbutch said:

unpopular opinion 

 

gaga's official remix discography is meh, except The Remix and two or three other remixes. 

It's strange that her team didn't get big name djs to the remix records

Dwn of Chromatica is amazing tho except for 3-4 tracks. It also elevated some songs from the OG album

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

Are you horny?

The fact that I can say "I don't care if you're a man or a woman" when I'm horny wholeheartedly, unlike many others. :gaycat2:

 

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Well yes.

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

You're really going for it huh. 

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

1 hour ago, PicklePower said:

How about instead of remixing Mayhem, somebody remixes my guts? 

This is so me coded omg I'm still taking husband applications y'all...

41 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

The fact that I can say "I don't care if you're a man or a woman" when I'm horny wholeheartedly, unlike many others. :gaycat2:

 

You're really going for it huh. 

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

Well sorta kinda.

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

not me visiting the base to see what's been popping and yall talking like u are held by force at an elderly care center writing about leaked files on the kids' ipads in between the bingo sessions and jello medication chasers I- cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

internet hours are over grannies. I'm here to pull the plug. Goodnight! cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

59 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

The fact that I can say "I don't care if you're a man or a woman" when I'm horny wholeheartedly, unlike many others. :gaycat2:

 

You're really going for it huh. 

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

now hold on one minute...let me find out the good sis Doctor D!ck has good D!ck cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a PhD indeed cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

Maturing is realising Gaga now doesn't promote her cycle studio pop albums in Japan and perform on SMAPxSMAP anymore.

Oh so long, Tokyo.

:chick3:

6 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

not me visiting the base to see what's been popping and yall talking like u are held by force at an elderly care center writing about leaked files on the kids' ipads in between the bingo sessions and jello medication chasers I- cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

internet hours are over grannies. I'm here to pull the plug. Goodnight! cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

Your dildo is still inside of you, h#e

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

Your dildo is still inside of you, h#e

#Always cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.