Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of Disease. What a moment that was. The way Mayhem still sound so fresh! :gayhemcat: By that time I was done with Chromatica :skeleton:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Wookkruk said:

Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of Disease. What a moment that was. The way Mayhem still sound so fresh! :gayhemcat: By that time I was done with Chromatica :skeleton:

To celebrate 1-year anniversary, I suggest we all getting a cold 🥰

42 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

CVM ON ME IS ONE OF THE BEST SONG RELEASED IN 2020. #FACTS

well I do love it, so yeah :ryan3:

1 minute ago, blondeskinnyrich said:

well I do love it, so yeah :ryan3:

And if I say ROM MV is better than 911, then what? :-*

I remember when we discovered the lg7 lead were called Disease, I made fun of myself having HIV/AIDS and everyone was shook on here and since then, everybody's noticed me 💀💀💀💀

Edited by David_Greengrass97

16 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

To celebrate 1-year anniversary, I suggest we all getting a cold 🥰

My boyfriend has a cold now so I will ask him if he wants to share :skeleton:

14 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

And if I say ROM MV is better than 911, then what? :-*

they you will be correct

 

but don't tell anyone I said it :coffee:

1 minute ago, blondeskinnyrich said:

they you will be correct

 

but don't tell anyone I said it :coffee:

Get behind my back, h#e.

What a moment Disease has been.

 

Spoiler

 From the amazing music video

 

 

To having its own acoustic, raw performances

 

 

 

To this amazing song breakdown (I wish there was one for Abracadabra as well)

 

 

To its tour performance

 

 

UNDERRATED MASTERPIECE.

· · · MonoTree: The Popjustice Rate – #46 · · · | Page 17 | The Popjustice  Forum

If someone decides to give away a ticket for Amsterdam show for free, you know where to find me :heart:

 

I'm feeling so much fomo and I'm not giving 400 euros for a restricted view ticket

24 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

What a moment Disease has been.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 From the amazing music video

 

 

To having its own acoustic, raw performances

 

 

 

To this amazing song breakdown (I wish there was one for Abracadabra as well)

 

 

To its tour performance

 

 

UNDERRATED MASTERPIECE.

· · · MonoTree: The Popjustice Rate – #46 · · · | Page 17 | The Popjustice  Forum

It will get its flowers one day! It's just simply to amazing for this not to happen :gayhemcat:

1 hour ago, Wookkruk said:

Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of Disease. What a moment that was. The way Mayhem still sound so fresh! :gayhemcat: By that time I was done with Chromatica :skeleton:

Wait Disease is already one year old? wtf

 

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, Saturno said:

Wait Disease is already one year old? wtf

 

:suburban:

Yeah.. it is just hard to cure as you can see by how the time fl(u)ew :skeleton:

39 minutes ago, Europe said:

I want her to work with Robin Schulz and Ilya next. 

May I ask who they are and their works with other musicians? 

Edited by David_Greengrass97

18 minutes ago, Wookkruk said:

It will get its flowers one day! It's just simply to amazing for this not to happen :gayhemcat:

I'm all here for it to become a Halloween smash every year  :gayhemcat:

Ugh, I wish Gaga would jave pushed Zombieboy instead of TDD.

 

I think it would have been amazing.

I can't believe these exist.

 

 

 

I need the professional recording  :chick3:

I haven't listened to Chromatica since Disease came out. I remember I was so desperate for something new that I was even listening to Artpop AI songs

 

harlequin was on repeat until Mayhem saved me

Disease about to turn one year old which means its about a year ago I was banned (for three months) for fighting (and losing) the Joker war against OGH

 

wulmite

6 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

Disease about to turn one year old which means its about a year ago I was banned (for three months) for fighting (and losing) the Joker war against OGH

 

wulmite

You're a warrior and Ily for that.

6 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

Disease about to turn one year old which means its about a year ago I was banned (for three months) for fighting (and losing) the Joker war against OGH

 

wulmite

Out of all the things to get banned for you choose JFAD?

Just now, tost1 said:

Out of all the things to get banned for you choose JFAD?

Yes, I was furious.

 

wulmite

 

Then I had to spend the Disease release on *** with all the cupcakes

 

wulmite

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.