Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

18 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

The concept of Benito and Kendrick splitting votes so that Mayhem can win AOTY. 

 

d9luxe-concept.gif

The concept of Bad Bunny bringing out Lady Gaga for his Super Bowl Halftime Show performance and it being so good that the Grammy voters decide it's hers instead.

 

d9luxe-concept.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The concept of Bad Bunny pulling an Adele and breaking his trophy in half to give it to Gaga

 

d9luxe-concept.gif

11 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

The concept of Bad Bunny bringing out Lady Gaga for his Super Bowl Halftime Show performance and it being so good that the Grammy voters decide it's hers instead.

 

d9luxe-concept.gif

And she'll perform abracadra in Spanish to piss off Trump and republicans :eli:

 

d9luxe-concept.gif

Edited by Darkgalord

5 hours ago, Artur said:

AHHH SHE ALSO MADE A SPOTIFY PLAYLIST!

 

 

Scene 98 - Dialogue :deadbanana:

Why is One Of my Bedbugs Ate My ***** there??? Skfjeidkdksxkd

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Why is One Of my Bedbugs Ate My ***** there??? Skfjeidkdksxkd

Nnnn. Unfortunately that's a fake Spotify account

 

d9luxe-concept.gif

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

Nnnn. Unfortunately that's a fake Spotify account

 

d9luxe-concept.gif

I knew Gaga stanning CupcakKe and Ayesha Erotica was too good to be true :gaycat6:

10 minutes ago, Artur said:

Nnnn. Unfortunately that's a fake Spotify account

 

d9luxe-concept.gif

Ddd I saw, but Gaga rots on TikTok, I wanna see her face when she ran into a Cupcakke remix

 

d9luxe-concept.gif

17 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

And she'll perform abracadra in Spanish to piss off Trump and republicans :eli:

d9luxe-concept.gif

Edited by Doctor Dick

Now ma'am I'm happy summerboy got its flowers as one of the best songs on tf but she knows damn well that song has no business on a Halloween playlist :ahh:

Edited by Puttanesca

23 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Why is One Of my Bedbugs Ate My ***** there??? Skfjeidkdksxkd

Because issa smash??!

 

d9luxe-concept.gif

Just saw a Wednesday costume in my neighborhood from Taylor Swift's demographic

 

TDD is doing 9 million+ on Friday me thinks

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

2 minutes ago, The Witch said:

 

need his pau inside of me. NOW. :jonnycat:

 

who's this ma'am @Artur

A rapper from Rio :jonny:The flavor...

I dreamed that the next album as an acoustic HAC slog and that she still managed to sneak Lovegame in the tour somehow 

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

4 minutes ago, The Witch said:

total mayhem and LG8 when?

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

When the sun goes down and the band won't play 

3 hours ago, The Witch said:

 

need his pau inside of me. NOW. :jonnycat:

 

who's this ma'am @Artur

She's very popular with male Spanish artists I see

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

 

 

6 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

She's very popular with male Spanish artists I see

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

 

 

Not Spanish :skull: he's Brazillian, from Rio de Janeiro

1 hour ago, FailSafe said:

She's very popular with male Spanish artists I see

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

 

 

Is Fadmilla popular with her own fellow country male artists? No, cuz she's a fad and idc if this is a Gaga base. I have become a notorious being, they will give a wp every time I do something and I have time to sit down and think and realise I didn't nothing wrong. Why? Idk. Idk h#e.

OT: Yess Gaga, yess Venus reached 100m streams and I hope DWAS top the year end chart but BB had become an OGH? Since when? Who knows 🤔 

Edited by David_Greengrass97

1 hour ago, pablozedd said:

Not Spanish :skull: he's Brazillian, from Rio de Janeiro

On my behalf of my fellow Southeast Asian, I'm sp sorry that this Filipino bixch is so dvmb at geography. They're actually Spanish acting Chinese 

21 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Is Fadmilla popular with her own fellow country male artists? No, cuz she's a fad and idc if this is a Gaga base. I have become a notorious being, they will give a wp every time I do something and I have time to sit down and think and realise I didn't nothing wrong. Why? Idk. Idk h#e.

 

Well you are directing your frustrations to the wrong user, babe. How about paying SYG a visit, engage and confront the people who have actual problems with you (for some reasons) there :khalyan2:

 

OT: Papapaparazzi like I'm lady gaga

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.