Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Gar is headlining the Super Bowl and releasing LG8 shortly after, you heard it here first

 

The Witch

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

14 minutes ago, Babar2009 said:

I feel now that The Dead Dance isn't doing the best, she won't release anymore music, in fear of 'flopping' again. It's been a good era though 

This is so dramatic. TDD is not this nuclear bomb y'all making it out to be. 

This damn server
 

BUT I GOT A TATTOO FOR US LAST WEEEEEEEEEK

Looks like the Colbert interview that was filmed at The Bitter End airs next week. :celestial6:

 

Julia Roberts and Lady Gaga round out the week for Colbert with the After The Hunt star appearing on Wednesday October 1 and the pop star sitting down on Thursday October 2.

 

https://deadline.com/2025/09/jimmy-kimmel-stephen-colbert-late-show-guest-conan-1236557258/

 

 

Maybe TDD will stableise and have a cute Halloween surge. I'm not gonna expect anything but I'll try to be hopeful. At least it finally had another positive update.  :gaycat6:

The stable dance :clap3:

 

i think the Halloween boost may or may not happen, in the sense that it might get boosted but it'll offset its natural decline rather than seeing a sudden boost , either way, the fact that it's not free falling is great. 
 

again… new music is really struggling to connect these days. It's extremely common for new music to plummet after its first week, it's been out for nearly a month now and still hanging on!!

If she performs at the Grammys, which I think is likely as she's a front runner and tends to perform, I think the most likely performance is vanish into you… 

 

although, I'd live for a mash up of Abracadabra/Disease/Garden of Eden or something like that. A live version of disease would end me :jonny:  She's probably performed abracadabra enough now though 

 

other alternative is a deluxe track if that happens 

 

 

The stability in question being a -26 WoW tumble dddd

Ocotber 29th will mark 9 years since Million Reasons was released as a single wow wow

3 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

Ocotber 29th will mark 9 years since Million Reasons was released as a single wow wow

Factual, but wouldn't it make more sense to make this post around this time next month, sis?

2 hours ago, Babar2009 said:

I feel now that The Dead Dance isn't doing the best, she won't release anymore music, in fear of 'flopping' again. It's been a good era though 

She'll release music it'll just be back to ballads hihi 

7 minutes ago, superglowy said:

Factual, but wouldn't it make more sense to make this post around this time next month, sis?

because I bow down to pray

 

kellyclarkson.gif.8d86709ef8b36019e02878

2 hours ago, Babar2009 said:

I feel now that The Dead Dance isn't doing the best, she won't release anymore music, in fear of 'flopping' again. It's been a good era though 

Yeah. She just had one of the biggest eras of her career, so it's time to call a wrap on music. 

 

Worms.

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The stability in question being a -26 WoW tumble dddd

I blame Troy Carter for calling Spotify and blocking TDD from the Halloween Party playlist. :eli: 

The way all the "Where's the Deluxe? When can we move onto the Deluxe?" girlies will be the first ones to complain Gaga didn't milk the original album enough with another single or two when the eras all said and done.


spacer.png

 

Edited by superglowy

I don't think a deluxe is coming. I feel like the remaining two lyrics are from the ballad she teased, and said she might release as a stand alone single later in the era. 

 

A deluxe would be great of course, but in my opinion, the 17 tracks edition of Mayhem already feels complete. So if a deluxe happens, I hope it's a "Disc 2" situation. By the way, y'all are so harsh on The Dead Dance, it's a great song, and a fantastic addition to Mayhem. The bridge is a highlight on the album. 

 

I also think she might release one last MV for the era, either for Zombieboy or Vanish Into You. 

55 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

I don't think a deluxe is coming. I feel like the remaining two lyrics are from the ballad she teased, and said she might release as a stand alone single later in the era. 

 

A deluxe would be great of course, but in my opinion, the 17 tracks edition of Mayhem already feels complete. So if a deluxe happens, I hope it's a "Disc 2" situation. By the way, y'all are so harsh on The Dead Dance, it's a great song, and a fantastic addition to Mayhem. The bridge is a highlight on the album. 

 

I also think she might release one last MV for the era, either for Zombieboy or Vanish Into You. 

honestly VIY at most deserves a complicatino video from the show or something, even the visualizer is good enough. such a song wouldnt benefit too much from a MV

GOE and ZB on the other hand :keir:

4 minutes ago, Rith said:

complicatino

Took me minute to realise this isn't a spanish word but a misspelling of compilation :rip:

The deluxe should include the 50 songs she mentioned were made for MAYHEM.

 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Edonis said:

Gar is headlining the Super Bowl and releasing LG8 shortly after, you heard it here first

 

The Witch

2035 radio is ours

 

The Witch

Tomorrow is the first anniversary of the one and only Harlequin. It has such a special place in my heart and the production is AMAZING. 

Wish they would release the show recorded last year. It would be awesome surprise for the HQ stans and also a good way to remind it to the Grammy voters. 

Let's stream that piece of art tomorrow and boost it to +1M update on Spotify. 
 

Maybe we should do a listening party to the song! 
 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.