Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

50 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

The Dead Dance is doing her job. It lifted Mayhem up the charts. Compare Mayhem's spot before and after TDD, CSTH and KFL was released 

Imagine what a Summer single after Godgacabana could've done

 

gretchen-brazil.gif

54 minutes ago, Artur said:

Imagine what a Summer single after Godgacabana could've done

 

gretchen-brazil.gif

Yeah, TDD is just a nice bonus since otherwise the era would've apparently been done after Copacabana. :rip: 

 

VIY still deserved! ALAS, Mayhem era still served with hopefully a few final pieces left to come. :thing: 

Hi girls :heart: I hope you've had a good week without me

Edited by hellobitchezzz

Qobuz' sound quality is so high I forgot what c-word even means

 

3UIy7wy.thumb.gif.f8f98a5d87901923eef8b8

1 minute ago, Solar said:

Qobuz' sound quality is so high I forgot what c-word even means

 

3UIy7wy.thumb.gif.f8f98a5d87901923eef8b8

 

ddd that actually took me a second

 

3UIy7wy.thumb.gif.f8f98a5d87901923eef8b8

2 minutes ago, Manchs said:

ddd that actually took me a second

 

3UIy7wy.thumb.gif.f8f98a5d87901923eef8b8

VIY and TDD sound high and CLEAR, I'm not going back to Stopify I fear

 

3UIy7wy.thumb.gif.f8f98a5d87901923eef8b8

Sorry, girls, I been focused on Cardi. What's been happening with TDD? Do we have a hit???

I'm watching the Joanne World Tour on YouTube. 
Is Enigma her worst tour ?

4 minutes ago, AaliyahFan said:

I'm watching the Joanne World Tour on YouTube. 
Is Enigma her worst tour ?

Enigma was a residency so it doesn't count in my head as a tour but that blue wig+green outfit combo… yeah, multiple nightmares.

29 minutes ago, Solar said:

VIY and TDD sound high and CLEAR, I'm not going back to Stopify I fear

 

3UIy7wy.thumb.gif.f8f98a5d87901923eef8b8

 

What about the lossless update or w/e?

 

3UIy7wy.thumb.gif.f8f98a5d87901923eef8b8

 

29 minutes ago, Domination said:

Sorry, girls, I been focused on Cardi. What's been happening with TDD? Do we have a hit???

Solar

6 minutes ago, Manchs said:

What about the lossless update or w/e?

 

3UIy7wy.thumb.gif.f8f98a5d87901923eef8b8

That's a propaganda I'm not falling for

 

Solar

51 minutes ago, Domination said:

Sorry, girls, I been focused on Cardi. What's been happening with TDD? Do we have a hit???

Me too  :deadbanana4:, I've been busy in Bardiville, tracking first week predictions and Apple Music chart placements. It feels like I have so much to catch up on in Monsterville

Edited by susansontagapologist

TikTok has slowed down significantly too the last 3-4 days. 
 

It's going to be a rough till Halloween perhaps. At least radio is still growing. 
 

I wanted it to be top 50 on radio by Halloween and today it jumped to 61 already :jonny5: 

what if GaGa whored herself out to Max Martin and made a 1989

 

3UIy7wy.thumb.gif.f8f98a5d87901923eef8b8

Every time Gar releases something borderline catastrophic happens.

 

Imagine if she releases VIY, the US would sink and vanish :eli: 

Just now, Smarticle said:

what if GaGa whored herself out to Max Martin and made a 1989

 

3UIy7wy.thumb.gif.f8f98a5d87901923eef8b8

She could, she should but knowing her, she won't or give us another SL

7 minutes ago, vince_martin88 said:

Every time Gar releases something borderline catastrophic happens.

 

Imagine if she releases VIY, the US would sink and vanish :eli: 

Praying for that :duca:

9 minutes ago, vince_martin88 said:

She could, she should but knowing her, she won't or give us another SL

i blame bloodpop

 

3UIy7wy.thumb.gif.f8f98a5d87901923eef8b8

If we were still in the digital era:

 

Disease - October 2024

Abracadabra - February 2025 

How Bad Do U Want Me - June 2025

Zombie Boy - October 2025

Vanish Into You - January 2026

Shadow of a Man - May 2026

 

OR:

 

Disease - October 2024

Abracadabra - February 2025 

How Bad Do U Want Me - June 2025

Zombie Boy - October 2025

Vanish Into You - January 2026

Deluxe album with a new single - May 2026

 

Ugh. 

 

 

She could've scored at least two more hits and a moderate one and potentially a deluxe smash. :jonnycat:

Lovedrug is truly a masterpiece:heart:, and it would be the perfect last single from Mayhem.

 

 

Edited by Rhiannon

2 hours ago, Domination said:

Sorry, girls, I been focused on Cardi. What's been happening with TDD? Do we have a hit???

I wonder which song off of AITD? would be Gaga's favorite.

 

gretchen-brazil.gif

One day I'll be over the fact that she didn't release How Bad Do U Want Me after Abracadabra, but I am not quite there yet.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.