Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

30 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

Let's stream that piece of art tomorrow and boost it to +1M update on Spotify. 
 

Maybe we should do a listening party to the song! 
 

I'm kinda depressed today. let me stream this GAGGY song and cry

 

asmrthechew.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

a Gaga & Bruno Superbowl Show is coming 

with a new bop from them premiering the week before

Z0UhvJa.thumb.gif.4abc57ae322e45c6bb8225

Cardi getting her 200K+, while Gaga maintains the #2 for women this year slot for now was the outcome I wanted. :clap: (#3 after next week, and that may be where she ends for the year which is good after holding the top spot for ~6 months!) 

7 minutes ago, Universo said:

a Gaga & Bruno Superbowl Show is coming 

with a new bop from them premiering the week before

Z0UhvJa.thumb.gif.4abc57ae322e45c6bb8225

He is rumored to be putting out new music. The NFL/Super Bowl has reused a couple of previous performers in the past so it's not entirely out of the question (especially since Taylor apparently turned it down). If they do actually put out another song together I hope it's more upbeat. 
 

Spoiler

Bruno would actually sound good on Shadow of a Man tbh. 

 

Edited by loveisdead9582

I wish "No Way" was on streaming platforms. My favorite unreleased Gaga track. :batman:

As much as VIY deserves the Shammys stage I think now is the perfect time for a big pop performance, the last one was BTW 14 years ago like :rip: we endured enough covers and piano versions.

1 hour ago, Universo said:

a Gaga & Bruno Superbowl Show is coming 

with a new bop from them premiering the week before

Z0UhvJa.thumb.gif.4abc57ae322e45c6bb8225

when the show is wedding themed and becomes the biggest show of all time

 

asmrthechew.gif

1 hour ago, dondiva said:

I wish "No Way" was on streaming platforms. My favorite unreleased Gaga track. :batman:

I SAW A SHADOW AND I KNEW IT WASNT MMIIIIiiIIINE

1 hour ago, Before the Dawn said:

As much as VIY deserves the Shammys stage I think now is the perfect time for a big pop performance, the last one was BTW 14 years ago like :rip: we endured enough covers and piano versions.

her grammy performances are so below her standards it's crazy 

So she is in UK already. Wonder if she would do any promos there at all.

3 hours ago, dondiva said:

I wish "No Way" was on streaming platforms. My favorite unreleased Gaga track. :batman:

And I just woke up

But I wished that it was a nightmare 

Cause when I have those 

It isn't real like this one is

This is my heart

And I won't allow the disrespect 

Baby, don't look at me like that

I don't belong to you 

 

Another #1 that got away 

Edited by FailSafe

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

I feel like benson boone x ga ga collab is coming at some point in the future

 

asmrthechew.gif

maybe it's time to unfeel it

 

BTOGoXN.thumb.gif.322fa64aeea15f7679aa6d

Wait not this having almost 60 million views. The anime community really did help Judas :rip: I knew it was viral on tik tok but this was a surprise

 

3 hours ago, dondiva said:

I wish "No Way" was on streaming platforms. My favorite unreleased Gaga track. :batman:

I really wish she'd put out a b-sides and rarities albums with some of her demos. This (and quicksand since that's what it ended up as), reloaded, out of control, and so many others deserve a release of some sort. 

 

It's doing so good. Never thought she would snatch a streaming album like this. :jonny2: I just need one more song to hit. Please please please.

54 minutes ago, Gagamon said:

Wait not this having almost 60 million views. The anime community really did help Judas :rip: I knew it was viral on tik tok but this was a surprise

 

Those people also helped Government Hooker get 100k streams consistently. Weeabos are more reliable that Liddos when it comes to streaming her songs tbh

Edited by FailSafe

Just noticed Poker Face has an explicit tag :laugh: and Paparazzi has had it for a while 

5 hours ago, Universo said:

a Gaga & Bruno Superbowl Show is coming 

with a new bop from them premiering the week before

Z0UhvJa.thumb.gif.4abc57ae322e45c6bb8225

 

5 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

He is rumored to be putting out new music. The NFL/Super Bowl has reused a couple of previous performers in the past so it's not entirely out of the question (especially since Taylor apparently turned it down). If they do actually put out another song together I hope it's more upbeat. 
 

  Reveal hidden contents

Bruno would actually sound good on Shadow of a Man tbh. 

 

 

PLEASE  

 

I like how they kept collaborating after creating a hit together like:

Eminem and Rihanna
Kendrick and SZA
Drake and Rihanna
Ed and Taylor
The Weeknd and Ariana

etc.

 

Edited by babyforlife
.

36 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

 

 

PLEASE  

 

I like how they kept collaborating after creating a hit together like:

Eminem and Rihanna
Kendrick and SZA
Drake and Rihanna
Ed and Taylor
The Weeknd and Ariana

etc.

 

but we know gaga would go to yang if its a yin since most of the time she is stubborn and has a fear of getting a hit.

  • Popular Post

Happy 1 year to the amazing Grammy-submitted [pending] Harlequin :alexz:

 

ab67616d0000b2738c6bfaa9549f8438bcafb668

 

Happy 7 years to the critically acclaimed Oscar &  2x Grammy Award-winning #1 smash hit, "Shallow" :worship2:

 

 

 

Spoiler

Happy 1 year to the Venice International Film Festival winner of the Soundtrack Stars Award & Grammy-submitted [pending], Joker: Folie à Deux, by Hildur Guðnadóttir :eli:

 

ab67616d0000b27367739533565f5bd068b82622

 

Edited by Almodusa

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.