Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Vanilla into you sounding good with a hangover, why? :chick1:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Boyfriend told me yesterday that he can't really get into Gaga. He has suuuuper basic taste in music, so it's understandable. But it got me thinking about how can Gags smash with the GP, other than doing ballads. I still think most people think her songs are too loud, which I love. 

 

SnW8ynK.gif

I wonder if it's slowly picking up again on TikTok. It seemed like the last few Friday updates it dropped in streams while this week it gained healthily.

 

But then again I am also just seeing a lot of Halloween music rising so it could be that already :dies:  either way, I'm happy it's been stabilizing the last 4 days or so. 
 

Hoping it stays top 100 till Taylor mania subsides a little bit. Hang on TDD :dancehall:

9 minutes ago, Artur said:

I still think most people think her songs are too loud

And she should keep it that way. Matter of fact, make them even louder.

SnW8ynK.gif

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

And she should keep it that way. Matter of fact, make them even louder.

SnW8ynK.gif

LG8 being a rock industrial metal album will be the end of her career with the GP

 

832f573fb63b775b5b0e43c26e8d5a52.gif

Not it stalling on radio now :dies: 

 

luckily spins are increasing still though 

In other news, I'm currently packing for my flight to London tomorrow, oh Godga here I come :jonny5:

Caught up on certain new music releases and Mayhem is still AOTY 

 

SnW8ynK.gif

 

 

49 minutes ago, Artur said:

Boyfriend told me yesterday that he can't really get into Gaga. He has suuuuper basic taste in music, so it's understandable. But it got me thinking about how can Gags smash with the GP, other than doing ballads. I still think most people think her songs are too loud, which I love. 

 

SnW8ynK.gif

u sound like that monster that always thread something about his BF:eli:

i think gaga image to gp is trashy and harsh. to us is cool, its not only the ballad but the looks too,,,shallow she looks "normal" "natural" ,DWAS she looks "nice and classic".. and actually doesnt look like darkGa... i think its about the image and yes GP accept BalladGa and the look that come with it.... they dont support Darkga and pop sadly.

19 hours ago, Universo said:

a Gaga & Bruno Superbowl Show is coming 

with a new bop from them premiering the week before

Z0UhvJa.thumb.gif.4abc57ae322e45c6bb8225

finally she can have her own uptown funk that is not AYO

Z0UhvJa.thumb.gif.4abc57ae322e45c6bb8225

1 hour ago, PlERRE said:

If you check one of the singers in Telephone, that isn't Gaga, AM profile, it's her #1 most popular song atm :giraffe: 

are we surprised, its #2 on spotify

17 minutes ago, Hair said:

In other news, I'm currently packing for my flight to London tomorrow, oh Godga here I come :jonny5:

Have fun babe :allears::heart:

2 hours ago, PenguinTim said:

Day 24

Global: #71 (+3), 1,835,170 (+128,772) (+7.55%)
United Kingdom: #61 (-8), 137,907 (+8,361) (+6.45%)
France: #48 (=), 137,846 (+20,936) (+17.91%)
Germany: #120 (-8), 95,214 (+13,560) (+16.61%)
Netherlands: #47 (-4), 66,827 (+6,381) (+10.56%)
Australia: #96 (+11), 65,212 (+2,601) (+4.15%)
Poland: #72 (-10), 57,469 (+4,188) (+7.86%)
Canada: #151 (+32), 53,302 (+4,973) (+10.29%)
Sweden: #80 (+4), 30,651 (+7,580) (+32.86%)
Belgium: #32 (+3), 25,440 (+3,505) (+15.98%)
Czech Republic: #89 (-11), 15,768 (+1,158) (+7.93%)
Switzerland: #54 (+3), 14,264 (+1,802) (+14.46%)
Norway: #159 (+40), 12,490 (+2,524) (+25.33%)
Ireland: #129 (=), 12,483 (+1,027) (+8.96%)
Finland: #157 (-16), 12,009 (+2,266) (+23.26%)
Portugal: #166 (+2), 11,629 (+863) (+8.02%)
Ukraine: #47 (+14), 10,418 (+1,461) (+16.31%)
Hungary: #89 (+7), 9,583 (+1,161) (+13.79%)
Singapore: #143 (+19), 9,399 (+315) (+3.47%)
Austria: #125 (-5), 9,106 (+1,044) (+12.95%)
Slovakia: #94 (-9), 5,104 (+381) (+8.07%)
Lithuania: #120 (-32), 2,765 (+14) (+0.51%)
Latvia: #109 (-20), 2,047 (+49) (+2.45%)
Estonia: #125 (+1), 1,530 (+189) (+14.09%)
Luxembourg: #40 (+4), 1,342 (+110) (+8.93%)

today, TDD:eli:

told my bf's friends I was seeing Gar and they said 'that's so 2010 gay'
 

SnW8ynK.gif

23 minutes ago, Hair said:

Bot payment for KFL ran out and now the CSTH stans are going to win

 

spacer.png

KFL was at the bottom of the tracklist still doing numbers oh Kill For God :jonny5:

Ya'll say the US liddos are useless, but no one is spewing the nonsense like she's for "2010 gays." She's undisputed as a living legend with huge success in the great states of AmeriKKKa.

 

SnW8ynK.gif

 

cc @sunbathinganimal @Artur

When Gaga logs into ATRL tonight 

 

"London i'm devastated"

 

SnW8ynK.gif

spacer.png

Biggest song in a year period ever on Spotify, I see why OGHs lose it everyday since last year.

:sabrina:

My fave pop girl dominating 2025 and now my fave rap sis stomping her haters effortlessly, while both of their ops flounder and bomb. Whew, maybe I won this year despite the world slowly dying 

 

SnW8ynK.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.