Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Epica said:

Not in defense of that insensitive comment, but… I guess there is a point on Arena = more shows, more vocal demand. Stadiums = less shows, more rest between dates.

This , arenas was a  bad idea since day1.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

11 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

girl it ain't that hard to realize that they probably just figured it out right now :rip:

Come on now sis her story on IG makes it seem like they knew something was wrong since last night :psyduck:


but of course she should take care of herself so ultimately I understand her reasoning 

we need to crowd fund to get the good sis @Bamboo some coins back

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

can we vote you off the dead doll island :rip:

All I'm saying is that she would have said something earlier for sure if her communications channels weren't in use up until now for the TDD release which also surely had marketing contract implications with Netflix. :suburban:

14 minutes ago, Valgorie said:

Not sure why they waited until showtime to announce the cancellation…

 

:clack:

Gaga wanted to see if she can pull through, it's very simple.

1 minute ago, Teneo said:

All I'm saying is that she would have said something earlier for sure if her communications channels weren't in use up until now for the TDD release which also surely had marketing contract implications with Netflix. :suburban:

Not necessarily. Her team likely exhausted all of her options and she hates cancelling. The woman had bronchistis and got put on an IV and oxygen system bc she didnt wanna cancel an Enigma show but ultimately had to. 

These biatches are her worst enemies. I hope you're rotten in hell soon. Tf is going on? 

3 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

I am so devastated 

I am so sorry, I know first hand how expensive is to fly to a concert, just did last weekend for Gar.

24 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

No one has said anything at the venue. We are all sitting here. I'm in tears. I spent so much money to be here

I'm sorry for you and others hope you can make the rescheduled

 

I didn't fly for her for this one but I did to see her for chroma and vegas jazz, the worry and cost with air travel is real

Another tour, another cancellation or reschedule. :deadbanana:

 

I know people don't want to call it out, but this is exactly why she shouldnt be doing an arena run. Bobby should've been fired for missing out on the stadium bookings. 

I'm so sorry for anyone who was going to go to the show tonight (especially if you traveled) and I hope Gaga has a speedy recovery :heart2:

Time for them to upgrade this date to a stadium date in 2026 :eli: it's not like her 2025 schedule allows any further date anyways like she'll be in NYC a few days later and then there's also VMA and such she ain't got no rest time …. :eli: 

Oh wow just saw the cancellation. Hope mother can recover her voice. :sosad:

My tour date is on Saturday. I'm really nervous about if it'll go ahead. I already booked a trip, hotel, and all of that. :monkey: 

She blew her vocal cords recording The Dead Dance yesterday night to release it for us today :suburban:thank you Gaga!

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

Let's hope this doesn't affect the following dates cuz...

:suburban:

NYC and VMA I'm devastated :sabrina:

2 minutes ago, truthteller said:

Time for them to upgrade this date to a stadium date in 2026 :eli: it's not like her 2025 schedule allows any further date anyways like she'll be in NYC a few days later and then there's also VMA and such she ain't got no rest time …. :eli: 

She could do it before they go to London if she wanted to. There's an 11 day gap between Chicago and London

Just now, IBeMe said:

She blew her vocal cords recording The Dead Dance yesterday night to release it for us today :suburban:thank you Gaga!

She got cursed when she stepped foot in that island 😭 

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Another tour, another cancellation or reschedule. :deadbanana:

 

I know people don't want to call it out, but this is exactly why she shouldnt be doing an arena run. Bobby should've been fired for missing out on the stadium bookings. 

Yeah, she would be doing far less shows with a stadium tour with the same number of tickets. Gaga is not someone who is fit for a million arena shows anymore. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.