Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, denim said:

Replace kill for love with killah and we have a show!

A shitshow :clack:

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

She really has bad luck with Miami. :deadbanana: Feeling sorry for the fans who've travelled far, and also feeling sorry for any fans who last time they saw her was Miami Chromatica Ball and their show has been affected again. And hoping her voice makes a speedy recovery and this doesn't rollover into other dates.

 

I mirror the sentiment that Bobby dropped the ball fumbling fewer stadium dates vs a longer arena run but it is what it is.

1 hour ago, Delicate said:

B-b-but arenas are better!!1!!11 :bibliahh:

Glad you can laugh while those of us here in Miami are devastated 

30 minutes ago, Teneo said:

This cancellation was so :suburban: when she got out and said "Inma need y'all to leave the venue for your own safety I can't finish the show" and dipped and there were some videos like "let's stay here until it stops raining maybe she'll be back"

To be fair when she came out to say goodbye, I think most people did leave after then. But if I remember correctly, by the time she came out it was like 1am or later, my friends and I camped out at the bar and got drunk so I don't remember clearly. :skull: We really should have known by then she wasn't coming out to finish. :deadbanana:

Well I jumped when I saw the story, I hope it's nothing too serious and she can recover with no damage to her voice

I didn't get tickets for the VMA's because I was going to the Mayhem Ball, now it looks like I'll be going to neither. :clown:

I don't hold this against her personally but it's hard to not have this be a sour association with her forever now unfortunately. Every time I think about her I'm also gonna think about the time I flew across the country to see her and it got canceled.

31 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

I'm gonna hold your hand when I say this… Bobby doesn't physically upload music files to Spotify girl. Let's use our brains. 

Fail to make an instruction to whoever that's gonna do the work is still a failure. But you like to put sole blame on the lower tier workers I seee.  You do you sister. 

Edited by truthteller

Sitting here in my hotel unsure what to do. I don't know if I can come back here. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Sitting here in my hotel unsure what to do. I don't know if I can come back here. 

You get a room and a whole night with nothing to do. Go open Grindr and get a nice d*** :WAP: make full use of it and try to make the worst seem better sis :WAP:

Edited by truthteller

2 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Sitting here in my hotel unsure what to do. I don't know if I can come back here. 

Grab a drink somewhere in a bar playing Gaga music.:giraffe:

Honestly the state of touring in general is a mess. Cancellations are so devastating when tickets are this expensive, and artists visit fewer and fewer cities. The opportunity cost is ridiculous.
 

Some of y'all are so callous about how devastating this is for users in this base right now. Have some decency for once :biblio:

@Bamboo @Mr. Mendes sorry to hear that. I guess we can include T** B***** on our hit list, indirectly cursing Gar by making her slap the **** out of those island dolls :khalyan2:

Edited by FailSafe

Starting to see the vision with dead dance. its just that the first verse is so weak, it really brings the whole song down 

11 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

I don't hold this against her personally but it's hard to not have this be a sour association with her forever now unfortunately. Every time I think about her I'm also gonna think about the time I flew across the country to see her and it got canceled.

I get it, I felt similar when my BTWB was cancelled. It'll pass, but I totally get that it sucks. No way of sugarcoating it.

 

Sorry, sis. :hug: 

Vocal strain is no joke though. There's a reason artists cancel for this pretty regularly in the news, if you don't rest, that can cause major damage. 

Maybe you can also try to make a claim if you have travel insurance coverage like event cancellation is sometimes covered :deadbanana2:

Luckily, for those unable to make a new date, it looks like tickets will be refunded. I know travel is still pricey, but yeah. 

ngl... she was doing a  lil too much during that Hair performance two days ago

now, idk how  vocal strain works but i've noticed queen is overworking her voice in some of the performances

47 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

It's unfortunate, but there's always going to be extra eyes on Gaga's cancellations now because it's become too "regular" sadly. 

Kind of ironic to be talking about this since Miami was the only place affected last time, but The Chromatica Ball is kind of pinpointing to me what her team should be looking at from her in regards to touring. 20-30 shows in a stadium, hitting big cities for one or two dates at a time. She could have done a festival circuit in Europe this summer too and killed multiple birds with the same stone. It might have felt less personal being at a festival show vs. a dedicated Gaga show but in the end she's not really at a place in her career where she needs to prove herself as a live performer or a touring juggernaut anymore.

Edited by Jack!

1 minute ago, Universo said:

ngl... she was doing a  lil too much during that Hair performance two days ago

now, idk how  vocal strain works but i've noticed queen is overworking her voice in some of the performances

She's also been speaking a lot about rehearsing even on her days off. I think she needs to be taking rest more seriously with such a demanding schedule.. We don't want really serious injury to happen! Not to be an armchair nurse. 

Do we know how she's performing at the VMAs? Is it live from tour, prerecorded, or what?

So apparently security said she was rehearsing TDD for tonight's show? 

I mean even if she did stadiums, Florida is such a cesspool they'd be dealing with a weather issues instead. It's raining right now lmao

OMG GAGA'S CAMEO!!!:jonny:

 

SHE LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL! OMG :jonny::jonny::jonny:

 

MOTHER DELIVERED HER LINES!!!:jonny:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.