Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

She's also been speaking a lot about rehearsing even on her days off. I think she needs to be taking rest more seriously with such a demanding schedule.. We don't want really serious injury to happen! Not to be an armchair nurse. 

exactly

hopefully everything works out well :heart2:

7 minutes ago, Universo said:

ngl... she was doing a  lil too much during that Hair performance two days ago

now, idk how  vocal strain works but i've noticed queen is overworking her voice in some of the performances

Her Shallow wooooooaahahhhhha ahahhhhhhhhhh ohh ahahhhhhhhhh part at the last show was insanely amazing. Like girl :rip: that's when it happened I bet 🕵🏻‍♂️

Edited by hellobitchezzz

Now sis better be sleeping and getting rested for NYC!

2 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TDD SCENE!:jonny:

It's really cute!

Edited by hausofbryan

Omg wait I just saw the cancellation :rip:

 

Sorry for the Miami Liddos :chick3: I feel you're pain! That was me during the BTWB :hug:

The Miami N3 show oh no :dancehall3:

 

Hope she feels better soon and gets some much needed rest. So sorry for everyone planning to attend. 

1 hour ago, lgaga1fan said:

I mean the last time it happened she was almost done with the concert and a torrential downpour and lightning storm started in an open roof stadium. You cant exactly prevent that on the spot. 

I remember that night well. The news hyped up that rain too much. I've seen much worse tbh and the lightning wasn't bad I remember just a lot of rain. 

The way everything that could've gone wrong has gone wrong I know I keep saying it but I'm so devastated. This trip took so much effort and planning with my work schedule to pull off. I don't even know if I'll ever be able to see her again 

Can't Stop the High is so good. Definitely in my top 5. I only had a physical with Kill For Love. 

@Aston Martin see, when our fav is vulnerable, instead of wishing she's getting well soon, they choose this time to mock us.

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C :sistrens:

These lowlife people ijbol

That's just nasty 

I don't want to speculate… but I do remember on Sunday at Kaseya, my voice was gone by the end of the show. My boyfriend had to stop screaming because he uses his voice for work and started feeling itchy. His theory is that Kaseya AC has trouble or bad maintenance.

9 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

The way everything that could've gone wrong has gone wrong I know I keep saying it but I'm so devastated. This trip took so much effort and planning with my work schedule to pull off. I don't even know if I'll ever be able to see her again 

I'm so sorry to hear that. :cries:

10 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

The way everything that could've gone wrong has gone wrong I know I keep saying it but I'm so devastated. This trip took so much effort and planning with my work schedule to pull off. I don't even know if I'll ever be able to see her again 

You and @Mr. Mendes should get together :gaycat:

Sorry to the fans, I'm sure she'll make it up - unfortunately people are people unless we want AI robots singing. At some point you're forced to take a break no matter who you are. 
 

I wish there was a feature that protects lodging and airplane

costs cause it's ridiculous. 

16 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

The way everything that could've gone wrong has gone wrong I know I keep saying it but I'm so devastated. This trip took so much effort and planning with my work schedule to pull off. I don't even know if I'll ever be able to see her again 

I am so sorry that you have to go through this. I hope you are able to find time again to see her. :heart2:

The fact that Miami is Mayhem Ball's 20th show and the canceled Miami Chrome Ball date was also the 20th show is an insane coincidence :deadbanana2:

Just now, Aden said:

The fact that Miami is Mayhem Ball's 20th show and the canceled Miami Chrome Ball date was also the 20th show is an insane coincidence :deadbanana2:

She's cursed 👻👻👻👻👻

24 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

The way everything that could've gone wrong has gone wrong I know I keep saying it but I'm so devastated. This trip took so much effort and planning with my work schedule to pull off. I don't even know if I'll ever be able to see her again 

:hug:

 

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

The fact that Miami is Mayhem Ball's 20th show and the canceled Miami Chrome Ball date was also the 20th show is an insane coincidence :deadbanana2:

When the LG8 tour is scheduled in Miami for the 20th date, then what? :bam:

11 minutes ago, Epica said:

I don't want to speculate… but I do remember on Sunday at Kaseya, my voice was gone by the end of the show. My boyfriend had to stop screaming because he uses his voice for work and started feeling itchy. His theory is that Kaseya AC has trouble or bad maintenance.

spacer.png

TBH most tours end up having some kinda postponements etc, they're human  after all. It's just unfortunate Miami had this happen twice! Let's hope they can reschedule quickly! (As in, announce a new date by end of week quickly.)

People on the r/ladygaga page are speculating an owl had something to do with this :sadviolin:

Edited by PicklePower

2 minutes ago, PicklePower said:

People on the r/ladygaga page are claiming an owl had something to do with this :sadviolin:

An owl?! :deadbanana2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.