Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Omg the spoiler box and quote box are gone. Naurrrrrr 

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Omg the spoiler box and quote box are gone. Naurrrrrr 

Damn owl took that from us too 😭

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Omg the spoiler box and quote box are gone. Naurrrrrr 

I'm quoting you rn David

 

20250826_174941.thumb.jpg.cca1aaa5ca192c

3 minutes ago, PicklePower said:

My sister in law is covered in owl tattoos and I hate her so maybe they are onto something with this omen thing 

Just now, Infernal Paradise said:

I'm quoting you rn David

 

20250826_174941.thumb.jpg.cca1aaa5ca192c

Quote me mami

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

I'm quoting you rn David

 

20250826_174941.thumb.jpg.cca1aaa5ca192c

Some m stans suggest Gaga pre-recording or lip-syncing ijbol

Anyway, I know you're obsessed with me.

:oh:

 

Edited by David_Greengrass97

Just now, hellobitchezzz said:

My sister in law is covered in owl tattoos and I hate her so maybe they are onto something with this omen thing 

I'm high listening to Can't Stop The High high for the first time :) making me feel so convinced this owl is to blame 

Can't Stop The Smash :jonny5:

I forced myself to not listening to this song earlier was a win for me :jonny5:

Y'all do you think that owl was sent by the cursed dolls from the island? If so I have WORDS :khalyan2:

 

Fr though the dolls couldn't come to Miami themselves because they're dolls and that would be ridiculous so they sent the owl?

Just now, babyforlife said:

Can't Stop The Smash :jonny5:

I forced myself to not listening to this song earlier was a win for me :jonny5:

Niceeee 🥰 What's your opinion after mayhem added 3 more songs in? 

Just now, Dumbledore said:

Wtf is going on with owls? 

 

what-what-did-you-say.gif

We're pretty sure the dolls sent the owl to Miami to hex her 

5 minutes ago, PicklePower said:

Y'all do you think that owl was sent by the cursed dolls from the island? If so I have WORDS :khalyan2:

 

Fr though the dolls couldn't come to Miami themselves because they're dolls and that would be ridiculous so they sent the owl?

Can those dolls curse hot hunky beefy muscular handsome men to be insanely obsessed with me? I need that rn

:clack:

My malepvssyhole is aching 

Edited by David_Greengrass97

2.5M views in 10 hours! Wednesday viewers impact start to roll in :agaycatabra:

I've listened to Dead Career twice and Can't Stop The Acclaim once today, and I've only got the latter stuck in my head so... Take that as you will

 

giphy.gif

inb4 Gaga says a swarm of owls were sent to her from the dolls

 

HoG 2.0

 

:suburban:

Just now, Onion Girl said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk1I1W8elfhj1J_B5Zxjb

 

cat(1).thumb.gif.d4a7af6323d9d476ff76e7255f201670.gif

See? She knew it was coming and she had to show she means no harm to o*ls. Unfortunately, the dolls didn't see this and they sent their hitbird

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.