Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Let's keep streaming the three new songs on streaming platforms while we wait tbh :sabrina: it's not like useless Bobby could magically solve or fix anything at the first place…. He can't even just attach the three new tracks on the same album and there are two Mayhem versions on streaming now which are lowkey messy. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Valgorie said:

No one's mad sis. Chile

But being normal about this is hard apparently 

This is what happens when you worship labubus and disrespect the Island dolls :clack:

The new mayhem was also set with a Monday release date so it doesn't even pop up from the top of the latest release page like what is the reason for that  :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, truthteller said:

Let's keep streaming the three new songs on streaming platforms while we wait tbh :sabrina: it's not like useless Bobby could magically solve or fix anything at the first place…. He can't even just attach the three new tracks on the same album and there are two Mayhem versions on streaming now which are lowkey messy. 

I'm gonna hold your hand when I say this… Bobby doesn't physically upload music files to Spotify girl. Let's use our brains. 

Since she used postpone I assume she would come back soon-ish. Maybe she will reschedule it before the London shows because there is 10 day gap there, is that possible?

Y'all can blame arenas but she would've been able to finish the covid tour had she been in an arena :suburban:

It's unfortunate, but there's always going to be extra eyes on Gaga's cancellations now because it's become too "regular" sadly. 

9 minutes ago, superglowy said:

The fact she slapped the **** out of them as well.

 

:suburban:

The way I gasped when she did that skdjdbffd :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Dylangaga said:

All this excitement today is making me so horny!:jonny:

:suburban:

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

:suburban:

Oops thought this was another app

:suburban:

On the other news, Can't Stop The Pink is really growing on me. I still don't like the verse vocals and the grating outro but that post-chorus is immaculate. The production is too loud it's drowning her vocals in some part.

 

7/5. Kill For Love is 8 while TDD is solid 7.

ugh hope she gets better but also really hopes if she needs to cancel other shows she does it sooner rather than later

 

i dont wanna fly and get a hotel for nothing this weekend :monkey:

Is it too much to expect a Halloween medley music video of Zombie Boy x Kill For Love x The Beast

:clack:

Just now, Poker Face said:

ugh hope she gets better but also really hopes if she needs to cancel other shows she does it sooner rather than later

 

i dont wanna fly and get a hotel for nothing this weekend :monkey:

Yeah, I hope she shares by Friday if she can't do the show. I won't be mad at her but I'd rather not waste my time. 

TDD MV hit 2 million views in 8 hours (it's at 2.16 million now) and the official audio on TikTok hit 5k videos. 

27 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

I am so sorry on your behalf. Please know that we feel for you. :heart2:

 

28 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

I'm so sorry sis. I hope she can pull thru while you're in Miami :hughard:

 

35 minutes ago, raraoohlala said:

I'm sorry for you and others hope you can make the rescheduled

 

I didn't fly for her for this one but I did to see her for chroma and vegas jazz, the worry and cost with air travel is real

 

36 minutes ago, Epica said:

I am so sorry, I know first hand how expensive is to fly to a concert, just did last weekend for Gar.

Thank you all :heart: Unless she somehow is able to reschedule for sometime this week, and it seems unlikely since the venue is booked, I will not be able to attend any rescheduled dates. It's too far, too expensive, and I am too employed. 

5 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Is it too much to expect a Halloween medley music video of Zombie Boy x Kill For Love x The Beast

:clack:

Replace kill for love with killah and we have a show!

the top five tiktoks of the dead dance scene being bloody mary edits AGAIN :bibliahh:

This era is so good so far, I hope this doesn't upset her too much. That f**king manager of hers, can he do his job for once? If he booked stadiums this could never happen. All he did is bringing his boyfriend with him to enjoy her luxurious life.:clack:

Just now, iconicyayo said:

the top five tiktoks of the dead dance scene being bloody mary edits AGAIN :bibliahh:

It's still her song so whatever. If somehow an edit with other artists' song goes viral like BM situation.... I would be so mad.

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.